125 Comments
  • 125 results
Posted by rargy

They did say that they were having trouble with power outages.

Posted by AllanIceman

I thought they had a back up power supply?  It should be fine though.

Posted by Jothel

i love mondays is up so gotta imagine 61 will be up soon

Posted by mysteriousfox

If you want to search videos for part 61, you'll find that the comments are already rolling.

Posted by Ignor

Vinny, you are one horny bull.

Posted by strangeling

Go Vinny, Go!

Posted by JakJ

eh, that was a handjob at best. I'm sure the nurse will.... help you out even more later. I mean, I'd hate to think you blew it all at S-rank 2! BE A MAN!

Posted by JakJ
@unclejohn0525 said:
" Drawing one for each of the GiantBomb staff. Go to my profile to see the other two I have done so far. At this point, Vinny, Ryan and Jeff are done.
"
Dude. Fucking awesome!
Posted by samjiman

Charlie is a  man whore.  He should be ashamed of himself. Cheatin' on Chie. :S

Posted by TatsurouXIII

so do they actually get a relationship status or not? :D seriously. answer me. 

"Everyday should be hospital day."

Posted by Zereta
@artofwar420 said:
" Oh so hilarious! MOAR! "

I know! I couldn't top laughing... 

In Soviet Russia, Nurse Devil does you.
Posted by Noisician

I got some ellipsis, if you know what I mean.

Posted by Ramone

Vinny is so disgusting lmfao

Posted by Blueblur1
Gotta love the multiple girlfriend tips from Jeff and the really inappropriate spreading Nanako joke. LOL

But they really shouldn't be avoiding the dungeons like everyone has already mentioned. I wish they'd go into Charlie's status page every once in a while though. I'm curious as to how high they've got all the stats; it's too much of a chore to keep up with their progress. Understanding at Generous seems low though. Gotta check.

@fox01313 said:
"

When I keep seeing way too much drama girl leaving for the hospital I expect that you find her drama brain snapped at the hospital & she's running in the room with a knife to stab her dad.

And as an art student familar with anatomy, here's the muscles the hot nurse pointed out. Not sure though if she was showing them on her or Charlie; the trapezius muscle is behind the neck & shoulder area, external oblique is the side of the torso under the arm & the sartorius is the long thin muscle going along the front to the inside of the thigh.

BTW I was so wanting to see Chie galatic punt those bullies.

"
Cool. Thanks for posting that.
Posted by teekomeeko

I was wondering if the game was just teasing with the Nurse, then remembered from one of my art classes where the sartorius muscle was...

What a slut :)
Posted by joshwent

"Gimme the scissors...hammer...flame."

I expect to crack up when I watch these, but I never expected a Dr. Octagon reference!  Heavily French MC droppin the knowledge again.

Posted by Darkstar614

Man, I forgot that Vinny has no limits when it comes to inappropriate jokes. The Endurance Run is the greatest thing ever..

"It burns when I pee..."

Posted by Sayishere

paid and laid son

Posted by TepidShark
Posted by SPCTRE

"Is Saturday hospital day?" - "It should be."

Posted by Winternet

Man, Vinny and Jeff cracked jokes left and right in this episode. Watching these episodes in a more focus and concentrated fashion lets you pick up way more jokes, references and innuendos. Man, these guys are truly awesome. ER:P4 is amazing. Simply amazing.

Posted by LikeaSsur

Wow, they get really dirty in this episode. It's fantastic.

Posted by Duffyside
Edited by HubrisRanger

Looking back at this, Vinny's obsession with pregnancy is kinda disturbing. Teenage pregnancy especially.