124 Comments
  • 124 results
Posted by Cincaid

Hilarious when they say twice "we need to find a mailbox", and are literally standing next to one :D

Posted by Blueblur1

Another grinding episode. Not that exciting. Good couple tips in the first 3 pages of the comments though. *writes them down*

Posted by Zicdab

Never understood why Vinny got the controller and Jeff didn't.

Posted by Renachan

Because that makes it funnier, zicdavb. 

.......The fusion thing... it seems hard, but really it's not. Just have the chart from the manual with you so you see what makes what.  I also personally go for  re-registering when I get an interesting skill, otherwise skipping it. Just because why mess? Also always remember you'll end up tossing skills when a fused persona levels up most likely, so having some junk skills from a roll is okay.

Posted by PerfidiousSinn

So much foreshadowing when they talk about fighting a hard boss.

Posted by FunnerGod

I would be amazed if "Incubus28" wasn't someone's Xbox gamertag.

Posted by Einherjar

Am I the only one who was thinking "Death Note!!!" when they showed the blue tear dude with the "Survive Light" spell?

Posted by AngelN7

The funniest part of this episode is missing the fuse of Matador, that became such a pain latter

Posted by Mathematics

Whats that? An item that gives 200HP back to all party members and can be used by anyone in a pinch? 

Whats that? I'm swimming in money?
No thanks.

Gotta love it.
Posted by Gerhabio

I wish they used Kanji more.

Posted by Hellmouth

lol, there is a flow chart of what fuses into what. Also, Kanji kicks Chie in terms of support and attack. So frustrating!

Posted by buft

Man i am loving the incubus in my playthrough of persona 3 portable, good fire spells and making dudes sick with my stink cloud and charm/fear

Posted by Winternet

V: "Yeah you do, you wanna enervate your ball sack."

J: "Yeah, I pretty much take care of that during the weekend."

Posted by CharAznable

Suck it, dekaja!

Posted by MormonWarrior

I hear that popularity leads to intimacy. Can anyone confirm this?

Posted by namesonkel

It's funny how they continuously miss what looks to me like mailboxes.

Posted by LikeaSsur

I seriously cannot watch these episodes if they're going to drink anything. That sound literally makes me cringe.

Posted by happypup70

@Winternet said:

V: "Yeah you do, you wanna enervate your ball sack."

J: "Yeah, I pretty much take care of that during the weekend."

Considering one of the definitions of enervate is to cut the nerves during a dissection Jeff must be into some pretty high level kink.

Posted by Duffyside
Edited by super2j
Posted by fitzcarraldo
Posted by Undeadpool

That Spaceballs reference at around 31:07 mins gets me EVERY time.

Posted by adistein9

Gosh this is great!