124 Comments
  • 124 results
Posted by das9000

A "forgotten hablerie" sounds like something you would find under your bed or under you living room couch pillows.

Posted by Pop

how the fuck does teddy know if the lights are out and all that other shit, I mean he smells stuff sometimes, I guess he's actually with the group all the time cause he appears in the cutscenes but they should of changed the dialog with I smell 3 enemies to I see 3 enemies and done.

Posted by princess_zelda

is vinny dyslexic

Posted by ItBeStefYo

Ohh man i think im getting Vinny fatigue. 

His brain works funny.

Posted by PerfidiousSinn

That still image for the video freaks me out.

Rise looks so creepy with the gold eyes.

Posted by Hellmouth

Ha! Looks like some people didn't imdb this. It happens that the MC and Adachi have the same voice actor

Posted by the_OFFICIAL_jAPanese_teaBAG

wow why is the endurance run so addicting?  i havent watched these vids in such a long time and i cant stop watching them...

Posted by gunningyoudown

... i can't believe you guys missed money dude at the end
Posted by afrofools

She has worms

Posted by Undeadpool
@Blueblur1:  
WHAT A TWEEST!
Posted by Blueblur1
@IrishCoffee:  Keep watching. You'll eventually feel like a pro gamer! I'm not being sarcastic... Or am I? *cue Twilight Zone music* 
Posted by IrishCoffee
@Blueblur1: I actually enjoy how terrible they are at the game because I always felt like an incompetent gamer until I watched this. Now I feel like i'm super good at games!
Posted by Blueblur1

I don't think the complaints about their play style are unwarranted. Granted, they play the game in bursts but it would do them a world of good to actually look up stuff they don't understand or at least spend some time familiarizing themselves with the mechanics somehow before sitting down to record another string of episodes. Thank God that Jeff finally realized that instead of casting Tarukaja on Chie, it would be more useful to cast it on Yukiko. I was complaining about that episodes ago so I've relieved to see that someone there as learned something.

Posted by Laxaloot

@RedCricketChase I went through until this ep the beginning of the year, had a huge influx of homework, and I'm back. I'm sure once I finish these I can start on the DP ER... Oh lord... just think of how many hours of my life have been devoted to GB videos.... yikes.

Posted by RedCricketChase

It's 1/3 of the way thru 2010 and I'm watching these for the first time. They are such a rad way to pass my lonely nights YEAH!

Posted by MordeaniisChaos

You know, you guys probably could have used fire a second time to dizzy the guy... plus I think just keeping him down would be best, and deal damage when he's down.

Posted by fresh816

My chie galactic punted the mini-boss into the stratosphere, true story.

Posted by James89

These videos are great. Really good job guys.

Posted by strangeling

Go Vinny, Go!

Posted by Kou_Leifoh

That was great.

Posted by ahriman22

You Came!

Note that they're in a strip club.

Deduce from there.

Posted by INFINITE_CASH

This is like a drug. I just have to get some kinda fix during the day.

Edited by MikeFightNight

100th post bitch

Posted by GHT

chie will give you a matching pair of wristbands if you max out her social link.

Posted by Jigsaw

Awaiting my fix for today...... *yip*

Posted by althemuffinman

lol i hate rgs but christ i love watching the guys play this ass game. Just got back from a club wasted and need my fix. keep it up!!

Posted by SonicFire

Keep rockin it.

Personally, I'd take some more stock in Hama/Mudo. They're two of the main "elements" in the game, and in later dungeons you'll find a lot of enemies who are only weak to those spells. Also, the chances of it hitting them and working aren't nearly as low as you guys are thinking.  Just as you're trying to make sure you have wind/fire/ice/lightning attacks, make sure you've got hama/mudo as well.

Posted by freakydude20

another shirt worthy line...
where were you when we beat the midboss?

Posted by Taler

Hey, any chance you can post the savegame? I was up to where ER was and then lost my save. It would be... greatly appreciated! THX!

Posted by PandaBearParamedics

USE THE DANG HOOKSHOT!

Posted by Lies

Soma is a drug from Brave New World Nasar7.

Posted by Winternet

Nice ep. I think you guys can come back to the "other world" a.k.a. real world to make some s-linking stuff and all cuz you're got a lot of days til the fog..

Posted by ShaunM

You guys might want to invest into a Null Ice Persona with some lightning skills (Can't think of the name of the Persona I used) for the boss in this dungeon.  Also, switching Kanji into the party would be a good idea.

Posted by KrisCarter

My vote for the next endurance run...Valkyria Chronicles

Edited by Doubt

Wahhh your not doing it right wahhh, im gonna write a thread about it wahhhh

=D
Posted by Ignor

WAAAAH! You're not playing it rightWAAAAH!!!! =I

Posted by xdeiri

what this all about, every time i got this persona episodes ?

Posted by ch3burashka

I'm don't mean to be a dick, but you guys are so damn forgetful, or you just don't care. I too have a hard time remembering buffs, but I can at least remember which Persona has which attacks. It's not that hard guys!

Still, love the 'Run. Don't stop...

Posted by Tru3_Blu3

It stops at 27 minutes.

FIX IT! NAO!

... But take your time. :-(

Posted by NinjatheKid

Yes! RJD2 reference! GiantBomb wins!

Posted by Nasar7

Nice Morrowind reference Vinny but it's skooma not soma.

Posted by manathirst

Why didn't they replace garu with garula?

Edited by lishi

@HassaniSabbah

To be fair if i will stop watching (aka i will fast foward) any episode where they fight useless moster who dont give any xp at all.

Its not really funny to see someone beating moster who give 10xp. Seriusly the last 2 "godly almost 1 hour episode" where the most boring of all

Posted by mrbasehart

I do feel the guys would probably benefit - in terms of entertainment value at least - if instead of leaving the TV world, they actually ponied up the money to Fox and got their SP back.  They have well over 100,000 yen, so they can afford the hit.  That way they could spend more time S-Linking with their core members than wasting it on healing something they could do with some items and cash.

Posted by Metal_Mills

I love how after 65 parts people are still bitching. IF YOU DON'T LIKE IT, GO PLAY IT YOURSELF.

Edited by Red

You guys really need to learn how to balance your persona skills.

And you can totally use Diarama in battle. I believe Nigi Mitama has it.
And anything with "Soul" in its name will recover SP.
And when dudes are yellow, they can't really hurt you.
Posted by HT101

A great episode and I am sad because now we have to wait until Monday for the next installment.

Posted by Konanda

Really should dump Chie for Kanji and do a few more floors before punching out since she's almost out of SP and her HP is fairly low, while Kanji is full in both and since he's a lower level than the rest of the character's he should level up fairly quickly so no need to worry about that. Other than that maybe use some TaP or Snuff Soul on Charlie and you should be good since Yukiko and Yosuke both have most of their SP left.

• 124 results