71 Comments
  • 71 results
Posted by Duffyside
Edited by Chibithor

I was playing along the ER, and moments before they check if the stats screen shows smaller increases, I did the same thing. I cast Bufu on Teddy before them too, even when I had already seen that it heals him. Weird. In any case, I'm having a great time watching these for the first time.

Posted by Krystal_Sackful

I'm gonna drop some knowledge. The beef bowl restaurant is called aiya because "aiya!" is the chinese version of "Oh no!".

Posted by Babylonian

"If you're just joining us, Charlie here rode up on a train and moved to Inaba and he went to school and the teacher had funny teeth but he's dead and then we went to camp and kanji got a nosebleed cuz he likes dudes and then we threw up and we went in the dungeon, fought a giant bear and now the bear...grew a body. a b...a boy body. a human body."

Posted by Undeadpool

The delivery of "What is he keeping locked up in his heart?!" reminded me of Wicker Man's infamous "HOW'D IT GET BURNED?! HOW'DITGETBURNED?!?!?!"

Posted by Blueblur1

This was a somewhat enjoyable episode. If they study somewhere they may get their intelligence to Rank 4 and ace the test but I doubt that will happen. Oh, and they finally looked at the status screen. Rank 3 in everything; I'm looking forward to loading up my save file when they get closer to 08/11 so I can compare my progress.

Posted by Timmmycap

welcome back to persona 4

Posted by JAH_Donuts

lol. a poop joke. i'm seriously in tears. ENDURANCE RUN FOR-FUCKING-EVER! This shit needs to be remastered and put out on Blu-Ray.

Posted by ThePantheon

I LOVE YOU JEFF AND VINNY.
endurance run forever.

Posted by strangeling

Go Vinny, Go!

Posted by freakydude20

popularity leads to intamacy!!!

Posted by Media_Master

ahhh, another episode!

Posted by LordAndrew
@CH3BURASHKA: I'm disappointed that neither Vinny or Jeff seem to have noticed Mr. Hat or "mmmkay".
Posted by Gamer_152

One day you will be masters of the meat dimension... One day.

Edited by fox01313

What else leads to knowledge, visiting that one nurse :)

Posted by Sarumarine

I have a sneaking suspicion that you guys will ace that test. I'm just saying. Heh, also nice king reference with Dave. I bet he never even saw that episode where you guys actually went and did it. You owe him some cool fighting. Show him the next bonus boss. Heh.

Posted by PatrioticPuppy

A = B, B = C, therefore, A = C.  Is it strange that all of that came to mind with the whole rant about how "Knowledge/Popularity leads to intimacy"?

...I probably shouldn't watch these while I'm doing homework (even though that equation has absolutely nothing to do with my power series...XDDD)

Keep up the awesome work, guys!!

Posted by ch3burashka
@AbsoluteApathy:

Screw riddles. What I want to know is when will Fox bring around the new batch of leaves?
Posted by GnsDemon

good stuff guys IRL!!!!

Posted by PandaBearParamedics

USE THE DANG HOOK SHOT!

Edited by ch3burashka

HOLY SHIT! Those Persona people must watch a bunch of South Park, because Mr. Hosoi is totally a mix of Mr. Mackey and Mrs. Garrison!

Posted by cityofdis0

Lol, Mucin = Mew (like the pokemon)- Sin. Humans have mucin too.

Posted by Agent_Lost

Meat Dimension

Posted by DragonofFate

Pshh, taking the EASY way out.

Posted by AbsoluteApathy

Funky Student will get another riddle sometime in early September and another in November if you guys were curious.

Posted by Dethfish

"Knowledge leads to power, which leads to forced intimacy"

Nice

Posted by TheGamerGeek

The bad and good endings pretty much end in December but in the True ending you actually have to do some "stuff" on your final day there.

Posted by SneakyBeaver

Vinny and Jeff were S-Linking in Persona and I was S-Linking in real life! At the same time...wow

Posted by ashogo

It's good to be back to the normal school life. Finals tomorrow (?)

Posted by TripMasterMunky

Yo the nurse is on WED THUR FRI if you guys forgot.

Posted by CrescendOtaku

Hey guys, reading books significantly increases a stat. Knowledge always takes the longest to level up too.

Posted by RockinKemosabe

Good luck on your finals!

Posted by legendary1

If you get your knowledge up to level 4 and ace the test, you get some really nice stuff from nanako and dojima.

Posted by DickDarlington

@ caseylakes - Wow, you're right. I didn't even think about that.

Anyone else taking finals this week?

Posted by rohanspear345

FIGHT THE KING! lol dave

Posted by LaszloKovacs

I'm watching video game characters study for finals while I'm taking a break from studying for finals. THIS IS CRAZY.

Posted by HT101

A shorter episode today but that's good because it gives us a chance to catch our breath after the pure awesomeness of yesterday.

Posted by Nasar7

Cheaters! Also, hang out with yukiko/kanji more.

Edited by Aaox

I love this.

Edited by nanifear

I like the part where Vinny completely forgets his mic level and yells hella loud, a couple of times, that was the funniest. Mad luv VINNY

Posted by caseylakes

They couldnt have done this episode at a better time...

Posted by SinGulaR

Now I know that that figure I saw while searching for myself in the Andes wasn't the Yeti after all. It was Jeff :D

Posted by funcmode

lol, at about 14:30 Vinny says "Hey, what's up?!" and it matches perfectly with the puppets mouth.. made me chuckle :)

Posted by dulmonkey

ER t-shirt # 15:

Welcome to the Meat Dimension

Posted by Benjamimmy

finally caught up with you guys, now i gota keep it even so i don't spoil persona 4 or the endurance run XD

Posted by MeatSim

I am going to dedicate my life to finding the meat dimension.

Posted by Grim_Fandango

Good ole' Endurance run, so relaxing.

Posted by Jeremy_x

They totally missed to reference SH2, when they mentioned Dojima got a letter from his dead wife, bummer that.
Cant wait till they reach the next dungeon.

Posted by Death_Burnout

i wouldnt be so quick to judge on Kanji.

• 71 results