74 Comments
  • 74 results
Posted by Duffyside
Posted by Pop

In the anime the velvet room actually is a limo *mind blown.

Posted by AlexanderSheen

@Undeadpool said:

@samcotts said:

2011, bitches

BITCHES, man!

I'm not sayin' she's a gold-digger, but she's no hangin' with no broke, broke...

Posted by Undeadpool

@samcotts said:

2011, bitches

BITCHES, man!

Posted by Catlicker

...and 2012. The Endurance Run will stand forever!

Posted by samcotts

2011, bitches

Posted by G0rd0nFr33m4n

I am re watching all of these over the summer!    

Posted by Blueblur1

First 2010 comment! And strangeling's still at it but a few days late, huh?

Anyway, this episode was boring but perfect since it caps off my Sunday night quite nicely. Either way, I'm sure I'll fish again at some point so I'll come back to this episode soon. (That was their second fishing attempt, right?)

Posted by Media_Master

ahh just right

Posted by strangeling

Go Vinny, Go!

Posted by SonicFire

I'm sure others have pointed it out, but the fish you get depends on the strength of the controller's vibration and the time in between vibration hits. In general, bigger fish have a stronger hit with a longer interval. 

Once you catch a huge fish, you can talk to the old dude for better gear.
Edited by VanTesla

I love the Endurance Run and it is the reason I joined Giant Bomb so I may post my gratitude for your humorous showings of this game I enjoy. After you complete this endurance run of P4 may I suggest the next long runner be P3 FES. I can already foresee many funny comments and moments if you do at least try a test run.  But before we get to that just make sure you get the complete ending in P4 even if you have to cheat that small part.

Posted by Wario54

Next endurance run: Devil Summoner 1 or 2

Posted by King9999
Turambar said:
When you're fishing, if X shows up, don't just press X, you have to hold it down.  Just in the ... [more]
Nah, you can just press X.  No need to hold it down.  By the way guys, if you get prompts to press X, triangle or square, pressing them will reel the fish in faster.
Posted by gidoff
@Centimani:
Wow, deep thoughts.
Posted by Centimani

I've given so much of my life to watching these videos.
And yet... I have so much more...

Posted by PatrioticPuppy

XD Oh, Battle Royale....I'm currently reading the book for English...makes me want to obsess over it again...

Anyways, I still found the episode interesting, despite its lack of content.  Mostly because I was inwardly praying the guys would by chance go to the Shopping District to find Dojima.  :/ But I'm not sure if Adachi will actually show up; when I played, I had to talk to other people and have the game confirm which days Adachi would be at Junes.  Let's hope that isn't needed and that he'll still be there regardless....

Still, let this be a reminder to you guys: Whenever you get trigger messages like Kanji's hint to talk to Dojima, check every location again because something has changed with what the characters will tell you! :3  If you make it to November, definitely remember that!

Aaaand, now I have another weekend to endure before another episode.  :( Sadness.

Posted by FrankCanada97
Curufinwe said:
Hope there's not a freak-out here if they take a week off for E3.
Chances are there will be, as many times before.
Posted by Curufinwe

Hope there's not a freak-out here if they take a week off for E3.

Posted by Kazona

Everyone complaining about the short episode should give Jeff and Vinny a break. It's not like they owe us anything. Just chill out.

Posted by elliottsmith001

lame, you could have totally gone to the hospital this episode....///

Posted by GioVANNI

Don't cheat on Chie! :(

Posted by Dr_Feelgood38

Holy cannoli! Battle Royale reference? Awesome! I want to watch that movie again now.

Posted by AURON570

short one =(

Posted by sdauz

that stupid fish eyed kid, i knew it was him......his stupid face had to be the killer

Posted by Turambar

I was half afraid you guys would end the day without talking to dojima.  At anyrate, remember to give the cat the fish, and then end the quest by talking to the guy infront of the book store for another multi-stat book.

Posted by Colin

First time I found a episode boring, nothing at all happened... :(

Posted by JackiJinx

Much too short D=

Posted by darkspirit138

On Sunday, they should really see the Death arcana dudette in the Flood Plains.

Posted by Daroki
Monty344 said:
I think you can go somewhere else in the Junes if you hit Square while in the Junes. [more]
The only other option it gives you is the same as taking the elevator.  Adachi will be hanging out there, it's not like he's ever doing his job anyway.  Lazy young detective... no wonder Dojima hits him so often.
Posted by Monty344

I think you can go somewhere else in the Junes if you hit Square while in the Junes.

Posted by Turambar

When you're fishing, if X shows up, don't just press X, you have to hold it down.  Just in the rare case you guys actually go fishing again.

Posted by Sarumarine

Nurse on Monday? Fish on Friday? ER all week long. It's a beautfiul thing. I never had to fish in my game. I bought all my fish from Tanaka's shopping program. It seemed to work out just fine.

Posted by Meltbrain

That was a bit of a boring episode, I gotta say. =(

Posted by cc23574

awesome.

Posted by HT101

Good episode but I would also love to see a longer episode on Friday.

Posted by Intrepid

VINNY! ... You need to be more prepared

Posted by GnsDemon

giantbombing all day guys. Love the commentary. Jeff, vinny, live strong guys!!

Posted by Aaox

Ready, set... FIIISH!

Posted by endaround

Does the ER take Memorial Day off?

Posted by xDot

Boooo 19 minutes.

Posted by MeatSim

Is Charlie gonna be the faithful boyfriend or totally be a playa!?

Posted by Subject2Change
Vorbis said:
Blessed Hands increases all healing done by 50%.Worth spending a day fishing for it to give to Yukiko or Teddy! [more]

Was really nice to have until you get the half SP cost ring and then you just use Full heals all the time for barely any cost at all lol.
Posted by MagikGimp

All Kanji says is "Mmm... Info on the subject..."

Posted by Claudia

This was such a short episode... I think 30 min. at least is better.
Oh well, must prepare for a few days without ER.
Noooo.... (fading away..)

Posted by Enns

Anyone else feel that Jeff and Vinny probabaly never finished an oldschool adventure game?

Posted by Venatio

19 Minute long episode? Man that sucks, I love the long episodes, especially on a friday because the weekend is after that, I hope that the next episode is longer

But keep up the Endurance Run please, I hope you guys arent tired of it yet because I really want you guys to finish it

Posted by RyougaZell

Don't ignore fishing. Soon you'll have to fish for 2 Fox Quests.

Posted by Phaseshift

Endurance Run GO!

• 74 results