505 Comments
Posted by melodiousj

@adam1808 said:

@Nottle said:

@adam1808 said:

@Nottle said:

Why does it seem like every party member they get Jeff kind of hates?

Every new character is a threat to the presence of Chie.

Oddly enough I find Chie the most annoying out of all the party members. I like her, but her entire story seems off, she wants to stop bullying but beats up Yosuke? what?

Well that's just you. Chie's awesome. Flawed but there's a reason she's so well liked. Yes if I stop and think about her character then the cracks start showing but she's still one of the game's better characters.

Most people on here just like Chie because Vinny and Jeff like her. Nothing more to it.

Chie is the kind of girl I enjoyed hanging out with in high school. Nothing more to it.

Posted by Duffyside
Posted by das9000

Every time you hear senpai, you drink.

Posted by kerse

I actually ended up liking Rise the best, which surprised me cause I was gonna go with Chie at first.

Posted by TatsurouXIII

@adam1808 said:

@Nottle said:

@adam1808 said:

@Nottle said:

Oddly enough I find Chie the most annoying out of all the party members. I like her, but her entire story seems off, she wants to stop bullying but beats up Yosuke? what?

Well that's just you. Chie's awesome. Flawed but there's a reason she's so well liked. Yes if I stop and think about her character then the cracks start showing but she's still one of the game's better characters.

Most people on here just like Chie because Vinny and Jeff like her. Nothing more to it.

Posted by Nottle

@adam1808 said:

@Nottle said:

@adam1808 said:

@Nottle said:

I agree it is definitely me. All the characters in Persona 4 are flawed, thats why they are great. Chie is just flawed in a way i don't find as interesting or relatable: she's clingy and short tempered, though with a positive spin those 2 traits can be seen as loyalty and confidence. Also I've never been a fan of her skills in fights. I just find her story kind of simple and as a character she's easy to figure out and flanderize. Nothing wrong with that, I love steak too, martial arts are neat, she is awesome, but that isn't enough for me to like her as much as the other characters. All of the other characters have stories that seem so much more personal to me.

Edited by adam1808
@Nottle said:

@adam1808 said:

@Nottle said:

Posted by Nottle

@adam1808 said:

@Nottle said:

Posted by adam1808
@Nottle said:

Posted by Nottle

Posted by Undeadpool

@Talon64 said:

SAMURAI PIZZA CAT

They got more fur than any turtle ever had!

Posted by Talon64

SAMURAI PIZZA CAT

Posted by Draxyle

My dream for the Vita remaster of Persona 4 is that they would allow you to keep Teddie as your announcer. I didn't even mind Rise that much, but watching them play it I start to notice how annoying she can be. All of the "senpais" just get excessive. I don't mind the honorifics now and then in dialogue, but not for constantly repeated lines in battle.

And while I'm making wishes, I'd like them to allow you to play as human Teddie inside the TV.

Edited by CharAznable

Senpai Senpai Senpai Senpai Senpai Senpai Senpai Senpai Senpai Senpai Senpai Senpai Senpai Senpai Senpai Senpai Senpai Senpai Senpai Senpai Senpai Senpai Senpai Senpai Senpai Senpai Senpai Senpai

Posted by periahdark

This dungeon reminds me of a Minecraft texture pack. Hahaha

Posted by ErinIsADrunk

GHOUL!!!

Posted by ZeekDaGeek
@TheWorstPlayerEver said:
Peter said:
anyone else notice they equipped Charlie with Volt Surpressor instead of Teddie?
lol yep
Yep.
Posted by kollay

Oh, Black Frost, you were such a trooper for sticking in the party for the longest god damn time.

Posted by Benjamimmy
@Basse21 said:

" Anyone notice how there in thier school uniforms when they go into the tv? "

They explain why at the beginning of the game that they wear school uniforms to hide their armour to avoid suspicion, which to me doesn't actually make any sense because wearing a school uniform during a non school day is officially not suspicious at all....lol. If they just wore school uniforms on school days and normal clothes on non school days in the dungeon, that would be fine. I don't really understand it myself.
Posted by jorbear

So hard watching this after the Minecraft Phenomena. 

Posted by PerfidiousSinn

I just realized that the little cut-in during battles means you're about to hit a weakness/Critical.

And I beat this game twice. >_<

Edited by Undeadpool

It's great how the reverse Moon and reverse Temperance don't just halve XP/Yen (since the upright doubles them), it reduces them to 1. It's tiny things like this that drive me up the fucking WALL in this game.

Posted by Zicdab

"Digital anus."

Edited by Blueblur1

This episode was okay. The Neko Shogun fusion was a gimme and they will probably need it so they'll finally have access to Mediarama. And thank God for Jeff rememberingin stuff like when he remembered Mazio. If Vinny was flying solo none of the characters would have any SP left by the 3rd floor. Hell, they've used a lot of SP already anyway!

I loved the Santana DVX mention and the reflection that happen near the 34 minute mark was pure gold (and luck). And God, 481 comments before mine? 300+ of which were posted before the video was even up? Giant Bomb users scare me. :/

Posted by Slax

Haha I may be a year late but reverse moon is still hilarious!

Posted by TatsurouXIII

I'm surprised that Jeff haven't said  "this is what happens when you fuck a stranger in the ass" by now.

Posted by Basse21

Anyone notice how there in thier school uniforms when they go into the tv?

Posted by BlazBleu

Wow, Rise is so annoying!

Posted by Media_Master

nice!!!!

Posted by skilzlost

yea she is a bit much..

lol

plyed tho guys..

Posted by strangeling

Go Vinny, Go!

Posted by dotxhideki

The part at 40:58 when Vinny said, "I'm okay. Ahhhhhh!" made me laugh so damn much.

Posted by MeatSim

Black Frost don't play! ho!

Edited by cityofdis0
Ara-mitama (with the power of ruling)
Kushi-mitama (with the power of transforming),
Nigi-mitama (with the power of unifying, or harmonizing)
Saki-mitama (with the power of blessing).

Edit: Digital-Anus, lawl.
Posted by Benjamimmy

@Peter:

ye lol, i laughed to myself, the way he was so enthusiastic when he left the menu too.

Posted by TheWorstPlayerEver
Peter said:
anyone else notice they equipped Charlie with Volt Surpressor instead of Teddie?

lol yep
Posted by Kazona

Oh reversed moon, how you make grinding even more tedious.

Posted by Peter

Posted by darkspirit138

HEYA KIDS, IM BACK!

Im not ghoul.

Posted by cc23574

awesomness

Posted by Dethfish

Oh my god, 30 seconds into their first battle and I'm already sick of Rise. Shut up!

Posted by ElectricHaggis

This dungeon reminds me of No More Heroes for some reason.

Posted by okuzy

WHOA @ 15:04. reminded me of Shaman King! good ol days

Posted by YoungDetective
@RyougaZell: Yeah, but Teddie was way more ignorable. And no one's saying that she's a bad party member, she's just annoying. I mean, Wesley saved the Enterprise all those times and it didn't make him any less annoying.
Posted by RyougaZell

Teddie spammed the messages as much as Rise, so I don't see the problem you get from hearing her. It must be because she is 'new'. Social Link with her and you'll gain great abilities from her. Like sensing where the chests and shadows are. And plus... she'll start telling you a random weakness of the enemies, even if you haven't hit them yet with that skill.

Posted by HairyToeKnuckles
ARGH! Do the fusing off-camera! I open another tab and do other things whenever they start fusing. Ugh...
Posted by Gamer_152

I'm not really anti-Rise but she's definitely no Teddie, also you do a pretty good Teddie impression Vinny... "Wanna see my lustful snake?"

Posted by 2Thumbs

When Charlie repelled the Zionga = Epic moment!

Posted by FuzzYLemoN

You guys have really bad luck with that Moon card. xD
Just use a Goho-M and come back the next day! It's not worth continuing after you get shafted like that. o.O