505 Comments
Posted by darkspirit138

koolio vinny.

Posted by FuzzYLemoN

6 pages of comments on a video that doesn't exist. Shouldn't you guys, you know, disable comments until the video is live?! Common sense, people.

Posted by MoeB

Hi Vinny. Will you sign my mousepad?

Posted by Pazy

Yay Vinny is awake ;) Hope it works now, its got a lot to live up to. Weve got to get freaky with chie and get another riddle to make it worthwile ;) lol

Posted by Insectecutor

Vinny: I'm going to make coffee. If Chie isn't on my desk by the time I get back, there will be trouble.

Posted by DiGiTaL_SiN

OMG Mysterious Error is back! I hope we have our Duder persona equipped.

Posted by Godlovesugly

VINNAAAYYYYYYYY

Posted by Insectecutor

TROUBLE

Edited by Squeezemahlemon

Insectecutor said:
Vinny: I'm going to make coffee. If Chie isn't on my desk by the time I get back, there will ... [more]
lol, havent laughed at a comment on a video like that in a while...i think i might've already posted this on a previous vid but does anyone else think that the s.link level up sounds like the level up from call of duty world at war?!?
Posted by Insectecutor

*** There was silence as everyone patiently mashed F5.

Edited by Azteck

The video's completely gone! It's become an enigma wrapped amongst the clouds! D':

Edit: I figured out the reason behind this. They're building tension 'cause this episode will be spectacular! My guess is that Charlie gets Drama Girl pregnant.

Drama I tell you, P4 is full of it.

Posted by Insectecutor

This coffee is delicious.

Posted by HT101

I saw this on Twitter and had to click it just to see if it was working.  It is not so I am sad.

Posted by HatKing

Oh man...don't make me start my day without Endurance Run...that'd be like waking up and getting punched in the face right away.  I will sit here at my computer until it is up.  Okay probably not....but come on!!!

Posted by Fregglez

We wantsss our endurance run!

Posted by Cirdain
RiddleBrother said:
Sigh... still not working. I gotta say, I don't love these dungeon crawl sections, i usually just quickly skim through ... [more]
ditto
Posted by Azteck
HatKing said:
Oh man...don't make me start my day without Endurance Run...that'd be like waking up and getting punched in the face ... [more]
It's more like being kicked in the groin when I come home from school for me.
Posted by Insectecutor
Azteck said:
The video's completely gone! It's become an enigma wrapped amongst the clouds! D':Edit: I figured out the reason behind this. ... [more]
At first I dismissed you as a Jeremiah, but I'm starting to wonder... what if you're right? Vinny's been gone an awfully long time - I've even finished my coffee - and still no crazy game-and-watch dungeon action. Drewbert uploaded a video where the army of two guys try in vain to reassure me that army of two two will be awesome, and this takes precedent over Fox and Chie and fish eyed kid? Argh.

Your diligence has greatly increased.
Posted by Azteck
Insectecutor said:
Azteck said: The video's completely gone! It's become an enigma wrapped amongst the clouds! D':Edit: I figured out the reason ... [more]
No level up? Awww...
Posted by Insectecutor
Azteck said:
Insectecutor said: Azteck said: The video's completely gone! It's become an enigma wrapped amongst the clouds! D':Edit: I figured out ... [more]
For that you must travel to the meat dimension.
Posted by Plasma

Investigation team assemble!

Quest 45: Video missing!?

"Its Tuesday, but the video is gone, ask Vinny and Jeff for clues"

Posted by Azteck
Insectecutor said:
Azteck said: Insectecutor said: Azteck said: The video's completely gone! It's become an enigma wrapped amongst the clouds! D':Edit: I ... [more]
No fair, I don't have the courage and the understanding to do that.
Posted by Sasanagui

I blame the moon and it's enriched moon juices.

Posted by Elbon

When god when

Posted by baba2

Vinny cast ice on the processing. :(

Posted by HatKing

Okay...I think as long as I'm able to watch it before I go to work I'll be okay....

Posted by mustachioeugene

"Hi, I'm Vinny."
"and I'm Jeff.''

and I'm way too excited each time a new episode comes up.

ps. Murfle.

Posted by Karmann

Whoa, 126 comments and the video isn't even up yet, I guess ER is pretty popular.

Posted by ThePath
@Godlovesugly:  AND JEFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF
Posted by ThePath
@Godlovesugly:  AND JEFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF
Edited by Winternet

I have too much time on my hands to be waiting

Posted by Venatio

Still not working, its been 12 houra now, cant wait to see it

Posted by bananas
@Winternet:

Well, now, aren't you important...
Posted by Doubt

*runs wild*

Posted by Cirdain
Azteck said:
HatKing said: Oh man...don't make me start my day without Endurance Run...that'd be like waking up and getting punched in ... [more]

Posted by HatKing

Okay, I give up...I guess if it makes it up I will get a double shot of Endurance Run tomorrow.

Posted by Azteck

This is ridiculous. What could possibly be the reason for all this waiting? >:

Posted by KrisCarter

Maybe they are at their office watching this space fill up with comments, and laughing.

Or they got sucked into the TV and are waiting for us to gather clues for Teddie, buy some Taps and Goho-m's, and go rescue them.....

Posted by Alias01
@KrisCarter: Oh noes!

Shadow Vinny and Shadow Jeff!
...I wonder when the fog will set in the town/city of Sausalito.
Posted by RedJester1029

I need my god damn fucking endurance run lol. o well for the mean time ill go drive around.

Posted by Razz17

Calm down. They're probably doing the podcast.

Posted by Doubt
KrisCarter said:
Maybe they are at their office watching this space fill up with comments, and laughing.Or they got sucked into the ... [more]

good thing there in cali, so we dont have to worry about rain so much.....or do we? D:
Posted by Mijati

Far too many of you take this far too seriously.

Posted by Lustreplush

Talk about VOID quest...  Am I right, fellas? ahahaha

(okay, wow. it's weird how much i need this.)
Posted by Insectecutor

Man this is almost as frustrating a prick tease as that sodding iPhone app.

Posted by KrisCarter

Come on guys I have to get to work! There are  comic books that need drawing'! I can't get going without Endurance Run.

P.S. You guys should get some advertisers and make some money off of this digital crack.

Posted by chrissedoff
Mijati said:
Far too many of you take this far too seriously.
not you though because of course you're Better Than Us.
Posted by PeasForFees
@KrisCarter: I don't think Atlus would be pleased using their work to make money
Posted by GaZZuM

DEVIL SUMMONER 2 BROKE OUR ENDURANCE RUN!!!

Posted by KrisCarter
@PeasForFees: But this is a 40+ hour commercial for Atlus games already. I have purchased a few now just because of ER.

I am about to Power Level 9000 punt my pug across the room because I can't get my Endurance Run Fix.