179 Comments
  • 179 results
Posted by baba2

Well Drew has just uploaded the screenshot for episode 81!!!!

Now we wait...

Posted by Karmann

hmm... will it be up before midnight eastern time...???

Posted by Karmann
@darkspirit138:   1 extra
Posted by Sheldon

enduring the wait for more endurance

Posted by ch3burashka

*drums fingers upon desk* Waitin' for mah Endurance Run...

Sorry guys! We understand you had a buttload of work. Just know, we're impatient because we love Endurance Run!
Edited by Renegade
@CH3BURASHKA:

I think everyone has been pretty polite and patient so far, which is good to see, especially after that Bombcast debacle.
Posted by Ockman

It just sucks cuz they're still posting more E3 stuff, when I'm just done with E3. Everything that's been said or to be known about E3 has already been done. I don't care about E3 anymore, I'm past that. Now back to what matters; ENDURANCE RUN!

Posted by Media_Master

another day, another endurance run continues...

Posted by Xymox

Well that's wierd. 'cause I'm watching this in august. 

Posted by IceTrey87

why did you sell myth like sword!?
Posted by RedCricketChase

If I was playin' this, I'd be all over Kanji!

Edited by Blueblur1

This episode, while light on the comedy, was great. I was surprised to see them make so much S. Link progress. And character progress, too. I also laughed when I saw that they needed Ghoul. I was watching intently while Vinny was going down the list and I was getting ready to laugh. 

I'm gonna check out 'The Gentle Way' when I get back to my save soon and keep in mind that it took them 4 nights to finish the model. Man, their progress was crazy.

-Hermit to Rank 5
-Knowledge Rank 4
-Made a decent Undine
-Lovers Rank 2
-Emperor Rank 3
-Priestess Rank 6
-Hermit Rank 6
-Devil Rank 5

And they've got Diligence and Understanding at 3 with everything else at 4. After 44 hours, I'd say that they're not doing that badly at all. I wonder if they continued to read the comments before recording new episodes. Especially when people post spoilers. Well, episode 81 here I come!

Edit: LOL @ bleached hair Jeff and Ryan! And I found the E3 restaurant comments interesting especially since E3 2010 kicks off next Monday. Bizarre timing, indeed!

Edited by zomgenius

I never noticed it in the game, but the screaming in the hospital is all in Japanese. Huh. I wonder what they're yelling about.

Edit: Pahaha, nevermind. Still, that was pretty amusing.

Posted by MooseyMcMan

Wait, was that a Guys and Dolls reference I heard from Jeff around the 46 minute mark?

Posted by doublezeroduck

Talked so much crap about Ghoul and now they need him. Lol

Posted by wrathofconn

Jeff Gerstmann with a Guys and Dolls reference out of nowhere! I'm amazed.

Posted by kollay

Ghoul returned to bite you on your ass.

Posted by TheHakku

Wooow. All that time, just tossing Ghoul out of your mind.... Damn.

Posted by insane_shadowblade85

Man, I forgot how creepy Vinny and Jeff get with wanting to get with Chie.

Posted by ChrisTaran

Best thing about revisiting this video in 2012? No E3 week-long break to worry about!

Posted by FaPaThY

Just started watching this a few days ago and it got me playing P3 on my PSP. I hope they do this again for Persona 5.

I love how 40hrs(?) in they still didn't know basic stuff like what the stats, like Luck, did lol.

Posted by pyrodactyl

@FaPaThY said:

Just started watching this a few days ago and it got me playing P3 on my PSP. I hope they do this again for Persona 5.

I love how 40hrs(?) in they still didn't know basic stuff like what the stats, like Luck, did lol.

they still have no clue after 99h59min

Posted by TheStimpinator

"She'll take a mortal blow for you"

Tell me about it.

Posted by kerse

@pyrodactyl said:

@FaPaThY said:

they still have no clue after 99h59min

Thats the one thing that really annoyed me during the ER, they should be self-explanatory to anyone who's played video games before, except luck that ones always different.

Posted by Duffyside
Edited by Bam_Boozilled

Watching these episodes in big chunks is a great way to spend time waiting for GTA5 to come out.