150 Comments
  • 150 results
Posted by Subject2Change

MOTH MONSTER MAN! YES! ATHF ftw

Posted by Meltbrain

Hehe, another great episode. I'm just behind you guys and I haven't seen fox in the dungeons either, that's kinda crazy.

Posted by DickDarlington
@drew327: You "get" the combat system just fine. I make sure to exploit any weaknesses I can before switching Persona. Being able to use two Persona to hit multiple weaknesses in a turn makes Charlie really flexible in battle.
Posted by grokman10

Black Frost Day coming up. Kyaah!!

Posted by Soulless

Haha!  I got the "I'm not a chicken you're a turkey" reference. xD

Posted by Inuzagi

The part with Fox was great. 

Posted by Metroid545

Btw about fox, yeah he appears in the dungeon on floors you have already visited randomly. I'm surprised you only now saw this because it can happen in the older dungeons as well. It has nothing to do with S link and others will appear as well, always bearing items for you

Posted by MeatSim

The Fox has got some business deals going down in the dungeon so naturally some times hes just hanging out and chilling there.

Posted by kratos

I did that I jumped out of my chair and went dude!

Posted by MagikGimp

Fruittella are NOT Starburst, besides over here that name is frowned on; OPAL FRUITS FOREVER! Actually they've changed the name back again apparently, what a cerazy world we live in eh?!

Posted by JeffGoldblum

If Persona 5 comes out on PS3 I will buy one.

Posted by dibiase77

HOLY MAN YOU GOT MOTHMAN!!!

Posted by ZmillA

"It sure goes a lot gooder if he's there"

LMAO

Posted by maxiwelli

I actually laugh so loud when I heard the "you're a turkey!" quote! Here's the original video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s2kKjpNWHks&eurl=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.cracked.com%2Farticle_15294_5-most-ineffective-anti-drug-psas-all-time.html&feature=player_embedded
Pot! Y'know... Marijuana?
That ten year-old got TOLD.

Posted by Origina1Penguin

The Endurance Run is always better when they are energetic.

Posted by Reverseface

JEFF is totally WIRED in this episode and it's AWESOME

Posted by JackiJinx

Who slipped Jeff coke?

Posted by iAmJohn

I would buy a "Heal 'em all & let Yousuke sort 'em out" shirt in a heartbeat.  Just saying guys.

Posted by canadiantoastzombie

holy crap those cards were going to fast it looked like they were going backwards!

Posted by MltvBlackmail
@iAmJohn said:
" I would buy a "Heal 'em all & let Yousuke sort 'em out" shirt in a heartbeat.  Just saying guys. "
My thoughts exactly man. Maybe put a graphic of some headphones and some crossed wrenches...
Posted by Morridin
@lishi:
Cheers for the tip about the Evolving at S.Link 10, didn't know that. So far I've only had 1 team member to S.link 10 (*cough* Chie) But I didn't notice that her immunity had changed.

Still, I hardly use her because her ice attack is pretty worthless and I never have the feeling that physicall attacks are very usefull (aside from Chie's high end attacks, BAM!).
Posted by ashogo

surprisingly great battle episode. I can't believe you actually got Mothman after all that-and then fox appearing in the dungeon...god I love this game.

Posted by iAmJohn
@MltvBlackmail said:
"
@iAmJohn said:
" I would buy a "Heal 'em all & let Yousuke sort 'em out" shirt in a heartbeat.  Just saying guys. "
My thoughts exactly man. Maybe put a graphic of some headphones and some crossed wrenches...
"
Maybe a skull with glasses and Yosuke hair too?  Come on guys, we're practically GIVING you this design!!
Posted by Red

DUDE! I SAW THAT DRUG PSA!

Posted by rohanspear345

lol larry litter at my school a puppet named zap froze  people who littered...

Posted by Djstyles92

heyyy did vinny just say something about long island?

Posted by Aaox
 I felt the need to post this in a slightly more watchable way.
Posted by spilledmilkfactory

oh man i'm so far behind on these. i really need to see episode 87 but i don't wanna skip ahead for fear of missing awesome moments, such as fox's appearance in the dungeon!

Posted by Undeadpool

I jumped out of my chair and went "DUDE! YES!"...YOU'RE a TURKEY!

Posted by IceTrey87

YOU'VE HAD MITHRA FOR LIKE FOREVER, GAHHHHHHHHRGHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Posted by bretthancock

In that TMNT video Mikey is high as always.  Everyone is making creative suggestions and his is "eat a pizza".  Keep on keeping on Mikey.

Posted by Venatio

Man they sound way happier playing through this than Deadly Premonition 

May be because they actually liked this game

Posted by Blueblur1

More grinding. :P

I never bothered to dizzy enemies before because I was afraid it wouldn't allow an all-out attack. Apparently, I was wrong. Cool. Also, I don't recall ever seeing that 'you're a turkey' drug commercial before. Man, early 90's clothes were terrible. And why do those kids have lockers? They look like grade schoolers! :o

Edited by zomgenius
@iAmJohn said:

" Maybe a skull with glasses and Yosuke hair too?  Come on guys, we're practically GIVING you this design!! "

This. Exactly this.

Also, Jeff and Vinny had so many good lines in this episode. xD Yay~
Posted by PerfidiousSinn

This video is the one where Persona 4 finally breaks Jeff's mind.

Posted by DeeGee

A year after this is over, Fruitella are NOT Starbust. We have both of them in England.

I don't care if nobody is listening anymore, this needed to be said.

Posted by Marokai
@DeeGee said:
" A year after this is over, Fruitella are NOT Starbust. We have both of them in England.  I don't care if nobody is listening anymore, this needed to be said. "
Worry not, brother, for your message has been heard.
Posted by kollay

2011, and Yosuke is still fucking sorting them out.

Posted by ItBeStefYo

Larry Litter was the inspiration for those crazy superman flying giantbomb green screen shots!

Posted by CharAznable

Just caught that Budd Dwyer reference on my 2nd or 3rd viewing of this series. So many hidden gems.

Posted by FuzMel

Yes, bad things seem to happen during RUSH attack mode. LEARNIN FROM EXPERIENCE!

Posted by howardcneal

Ryan Davis referencing riot grrrl, nicely done son.

Posted by Undeadpool

For more on that AWESOME drug PSA that they reference (as well as many more hilarious ones) check this out. I really hope his theory on how the PSA ended turns out to be canonical...

Posted by kerse

I love hearing Drew go YES in the background when they got Mothman.

Posted by LikeaSsur

Yay, they learned about dizzy in this episode!

Posted by csl316

Well, I just went "Dude!! yes!!"

Posted by Pop

wow, VInny should of played at the lottery after that mothman card.

Posted by Duffyside
Posted by zombie_bigdaddy

Im drunk right now and fox just freaked the hell out of me!!!!!!

• 150 results