146 Comments
  • 146 results
Posted by Seaborgium
Posted by GuardianKnux

Weird, I just started up Halo 4 right when they said that.

Posted by higamason

Pazuzu!

Posted by strangeling

!

(Gotta finish 'em up.)

Posted by PerfidiousSinn

Kicking the tank was AMAZING. But hitting the All Out Attack on the guy resistant to it right after totally killed the mood.

Seriously, I went flaccid instantly.

Posted by ZeekDaGeek
@MordeaniisChaos said:
Charlie Sheen as: TANK MASTER.
Feb 28th was the interview... Was this post or prior the craziness? xD
Posted by kollay

This was a monumental episode. Them learning Mind Charge + Tarukaja, that is.

Posted by drew327

The awesome tank-punting episode.

Posted by MordeaniisChaos

Charlie Sheen as: TANK MASTER.

Posted by doublezeroduck

"Just let your soooooul drop" 

Posted by MooseyMcMan
@zomgenius said:
" @Olivaw said:
" @HooliganTuesday said:
" @fox01313 said:
" Adding technique future girlfriend must have: 'must be able to PUNT a tank'. Chie ROCKS & NEEDS her own game !! "
Chie, Dojima & Kanji need a crazy spin-off game where they're on a road trip together. "
that might be the single best idea anyone has ever had ever. "
I second that. xD "
I third it, but also think that Funky Student and Fox need to go along, but with them on a motorcycle (and with Fox in a side-car). 
Posted by zomgenius
@Olivaw said:
" @HooliganTuesday said:
" @fox01313 said:
" Adding technique future girlfriend must have: 'must be able to PUNT a tank'. Chie ROCKS & NEEDS her own game !! "
Chie, Dojima & Kanji need a crazy spin-off game where they're on a road trip together. "
that might be the single best idea anyone has ever had ever. "
I second that. xD
Posted by Talon64

huh, I never thought of using break skills on the Voltron enemies. TMYK. lol

Posted by drew327

The famous tank-kicking episode!

Posted by jikoku13

OMG its OPTIMUS PRIME !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Posted by Blueblur1

I keep forgetting this videos were recorded after E3 2009; the jokes surprise me whenever I hear them and remind me of last year's bombcasts. LOL

I read comments stating that they registered the standard Shuffle Time Pyro Jack over the awesome one they made 10 or so episodes ago but I don't think that happened. Unsurprisingly, they're still making dumb decisions during combat such as not using Tentarafoo on the Scarlet Turret. Hopefully they finally level up Black Frost soon and get Agidyne (so they can use the Agidyne/Mind Charge/Tarukaja combo) and level up Yukiko until she gets Mediarama. We'll see...

Posted by Yummylee

Finally! Been waiting forever for them to make that Ghostbusters reference with the shadows when they stare from down a corridor. 

Posted by Nictel

O-M-G I finished Persona and decided to get back to the endurance run. Did not know you could increase the map size... Which button is it?

Edited by Olivaw
@HooliganTuesday said:
" @fox01313 said:

that might be the single best idea anyone has ever had ever.
Posted by amandackrueger

I find it pretty ironic that as of today, September 10th, 2009, the 17 second ad running before this video is a promo for "Halo 3: ODST"....and Vinny leads in with, "this is not the ODST page." 

Oh well. Throw that into a little capsule!
Posted by Media_Master

Nice

Posted by Chokobo

Episode opens with Chie PUNTING A FREAKING TANK.

Off to a ROARING start.

Posted by HeliumSpoon

Ever wonder what the bottom of Chie's shoe looks like. WELL BAM there it is!

Posted by Eros
@atomic_dumpling: @atomic_dumpling said:
" @Eros said:
" @ BananakidYou are the very first person I have ever heard say this boss isn't that hard. The overall consensus, and my opinion as well, is that this coming boss is absolutely the hardest in the game "
You know, I am following the Endurance since the single digits days and this has been said about every single boss so far. I am not kidding. Whatever happened to "beat the first boss, after that it's a breeze"? It looks to me like you experts were either outright lying back then or you simply can't make up your mind. "
I have been following it since episode 3 myself and I heard and disagreed with them at the time myself. Shadow Yukiko is not a hard boss at all actually. I like to be underleveled for the challenge and openly admit that they are much better equipped to handle these bosses than I was, and thus they will be easier for them. And after replaying the game I remembered that shadow Mitsuo actually isn't the hardest boss in my opinion. Ameno-Sagiri was definately harder FOR ME. But by that point I am sure J&V will be more than able to handle it.

The next upcoming boss after Mitsuo though is simple, no matter what.
Posted by Carlos1408

Awesome episode guys!

Posted by buzz_clik

Not even 2 minutes in and there's a Coming To America reference.

Whatever you guys are getting paid, it's not enough.

Posted by DVB

If the boss charges, guard on the mc or else you will die.Learnt that the hard way towards the end,damn boss charged and buffed then bam 600 at everyone.Most bosses will buff, charge then whack you, easy pattern.Nul their buffs with yousuke then guard,heal with yukiko.

Yukiko, as much as you want to use her as a DD her main role is a healer.It's either that or use the mc, since she only has fire spells let her heal.

Edited by Curufinwe

Checking on my new icon... yup, looks OK.

Posted by bigall94

That was hilarious enough for me to record. "Kick the tank kick the tank kick the tank!" "OHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!"

Posted by Tru3_Blu3
@SM2099 said:
" please dudes, fix the vid cause It keeps downloading only to half the vid and then freezes forever. Thanks "
Yes, seriously. I don't want to miss this episode when a new one comes out.
Posted by Bouke

Can´t wait for this boss fight, hope things go well...

Posted by allhailthetv
@Turambar: Again, Ghastly Wail. Do you want them to have to go through that?
Posted by Nasar7
@atomic_dumpling:
" @Eros said:
" @ BananakidYou are the very first person I have ever heard say this boss isn't that hard. The overall consensus, and my opinion as well, is that this coming boss is absolutely the hardest in the game "
You know, I am following the Endurance since the single digits days and this has been said about every single boss so far. I am not kidding. Whatever happened to "beat the first boss, after that it's a breeze"? It looks to me like you experts were either outright lying back then or you simply can't make up your mind. "
I still stand by that sentiment, although I think shadow yukiko was pretty easy too. Maybe its bc I'm an RPG nut but the bosses in this game are pretty simple you just need to do a little pattern recognition and some basic strategy. 

@Eros: I think this boss is pretty easy too. But like I said, I'm an RPG buff and like to be overleveled.
Posted by Aaox

Jeff, It's been tomorrow for a while now. GET YOUR WORDS RIGHT, SON.

Posted by UsbCable

Thanks to you bastards at Giant Bomb, I just got Persona 3, Persona 4 and Digital Devil Saga....... DO YOU KNOW HOW MANY POP TARTS I COULD HAVE BOUGHT?!?!? I've recently lost my job so I have way to much free time this should help, I totally love you giant bomb :)

Edited by atomic_dumpling
@Eros said:
You know, I am following the Endurance since the single digits days and this has been said about every single boss so far. I am not kidding. Whatever happened to "beat the first boss, after that it's a breeze"? It looks to me like you experts were either outright lying back then or you simply can't make up your mind.
Edited by Curufinwe
@Natedog24 said:
" Pick up Agidyne on Black Frost and get Mediarama for Yukiko and I they should be able to handle this boss at their current levels. I was at a similar level when I faced and beat this boss on my first playthrough and I didn't even have Black Frost. I just took an extremely defensive strategy.  It took me forever to kill the Boss, not to mention I believe i had to use some SP increasing items partway through the fight but I still got it done on my first try. "
I beat  the boss on Expert last night with the MC at level 44 using mainly Black Frost, and I think they should be fine.  The one thing that might trip them up is the boss hitting Yukiko's weakness with Mabufu and getting an extra turn.  I used Teddie as my healer to avoid that happening.
Posted by SM2099

please dudes, fix the vid cause It keeps downloading only to half the vid and then freezes forever. Thanks

Posted by HooliganTuesday
@fox01313 said:
Chie, Dojima & Kanji need a crazy spin-off game where they're on a road trip together.
Posted by CommodoreGroovy

Patient Collar! Patient Collar! PATIENT COLLAR! PATIENT COLLAR!!!

The most important accessory to have in all of Persona 4 is the one that 'the endurance run' has just dismissed. I usually am pretty tolerant of how Jeff and Vinny play the game. However, in my experiences the patient collar is VERY useful. It's a second lease on life, it will save you from many trips to the gameover screen.  For the sake of humanity, equip it to Charlie.

Faithfully yours,
The guy who does not want to sit through anymore episodes that end up in a game over

Posted by fox01313

Adding technique future girlfriend must have: 'must be able to PUNT a tank'. Chie ROCKS & NEEDS her own game !!

Posted by Natedog24

Pick up Agidyne on Black Frost and get Mediarama for Yukiko and I they should be able to handle this boss at their current levels. I was at a similar level when I faced and beat this boss on my first playthrough and I didn't even have Black Frost. I just took an extremely defensive strategy.  It took me forever to kill the Boss, not to mention I believe i had to use some SP increasing items partway through the fight but I still got it done on my first try.

Posted by Eros

@ Bananakid

You are the very first person I have ever heard say this boss isn't that hard. The overall consensus, and my opinion as well, is that this coming boss is absolutely the hardest in the game, and by a long shot at that. I was about the same level as them when I got to this boss, I think one level lower, and I can assure you that what everyone is saying about Mind Charge + Agidyne ohkoing the exoskeleton is complete bull. That doesn't mean you shouldn't do it, as you should, just know that it isn't going to be THAT easy. This is also, correct me if I'm wrong, the first boss that gets two moves per turn, and if he decides to use them both on Charlie well... I don't have to explain to you what will happen. Luckily that happens very rarely.

Now to be less of a downer and give some helpful if vague advice, the type of wall he casts is the same as the element he is about to cast on you. Use guard because if anyone gets knocked down, game over man. Also, as you mentioned in the video, do be aware of fear as again, if Charlie gets feared, game over man.

Posted by iSylence

Yay Halo 4 endurance run!

Edited by ashogo
@fresh816 said:
" SP recharging: Go to yukiko's castle with a persona that has invirorate, put the mage's mark on someone else, guard until sp is full, repeat with the mage's mark on everyone in your party. "
Are you trying to kill everyone with boredom?
Posted by Matte_G
@Tru3_Blu3 said:
" @Matte_G said:
" Why is this still not working for me?

NOT COOL!
"
I know! It's stopping at 1:37 for me. "
Yeah man! I want to see Chie kick that Tank!
Edited by Tru3_Blu3
@Matte_G said:
" Why is this still not working for me?

NOT COOL!
"
I know! It's stopping at 1:37 for me.
Posted by Matte_G

Why is this still not working for me?

NOT COOL!
Posted by RHCPfan24

See you "tomorrow" as well. Great episode; a lot of good battles.

• 146 results