146 Comments
  • 146 results
Posted by GunnBjorn

Just another 10 shows to go and we hit a century.

Posted by mustachioeugene

I'm all about *yip*

Posted by endaround

They don't have money to pay Fox.  They have 2 more days.  They're fine.

Posted by glasswall52

ChibiSoma, relax man, it's part of the fun of the Endurance Run. Let them get themselves into tight situations, it's what makes these videos worth watching.

Posted by Kowbrainz

Curious so I had to ask, but when Chie uses Galactic Punt, do you still get experience for the monster she gets rid of? It just seems a little strange to me that she has this move which allows her to get rid of enemies completely instead of just critting them like everyone else, and still doesn't have any downsides to using the attack.

Posted by HooliganTuesday
@kirisame said:
" @Jon93:  About Rise: Did you find that her social link events were a bit depressing? Even though I wanted to support her, it felt like the game was twisting my arm to "go out" with her, as if it were the only way to help her. Asking out Chie or Ayame, etc. felt more like a personal choice.. "
Is Ayame the music club girl who looks like an angry wallnut/chicken combination, i really can't fathom any human being associating with her of their own free will.
Edited by legendary1
@Kowbrainz said:
" Curious so I had to ask, but when Chie uses Galactic Punt, do you still get experience for the monster she gets rid of? It just seems a little strange to me that she has this move which allows her to get rid of enemies completely instead of just critting them like everyone else, and still doesn't have any downsides to using the attack. "
Yeah you do get xp and cash. In fact, some characters (kanji and the *SPOILER* character) have follow up attacks that will crit on every enemy at once, knocking them all down and always providing the all out attack. IMO, much stronger since all out attacks are pretty much assured to kill most groups. The thing is that its just so random, its only a nice boost every once in a while and not something you can really rely on.
Posted by Swoxx

aww comeon guys, ever since i caught up with ER a week ago its only been short episodes, where are the 45min-1h ones :(. still love it though, just want more of it.

Cheers
Posted by Kowbrainz

Ah, thanks for clearing that up then. Wasn't so sure since I know there's been a few other RPGs which haven't given exp. out regularly under a few circumstances.

Posted by Matte_G

So this video is working for everyone else then?

It loads the first minute for me and then the buffer bar at the bottom just fills up instantly and I can't watch anymore of it.

sadface...
Posted by Donut
@SpunkyHePanda said:
" @fresh816: Just be happy you beat him. He's a bitch. "
I must have been really over leveled for this boss because I thought he was extremely easy.
Edited by kirisame
@HooliganTuesday said:
" @kirisame said:
" @Jon93:  About Rise: Did you find that her social link events were a bit depressing? Even though I wanted to support her, it felt like the game was twisting my arm to "go out" with her, as if it were the only way to help her. Asking out Chie or Ayame, etc. felt more like a personal choice.. "
Is Ayame the music club girl who looks like an angry wallnut/chicken combination, i really can't fathom any human being associating with her of their own free will. "

@HooliganTuesday: Yep, that's the girl. She really is freaky-looking. But, I love music, and don't really like drama. It turned out that she was actually fun to hang out with.
Posted by legendary1

Just pay the fox and recharge. Money can be remade, but days are priceless.

If you want it to be much cheaper, you can just send Charlie alone into an easier area and guard for 20 or 30 turns to have his SP get refilled with your invigorate stuff. Doing that would save you about 10k on the recharge cost I bet.

Posted by mrbasehart

Don't forget to pick up spare Persona for fusing.  Nice work on the tanks, though Tentarafoo is great against enemies like that.

Posted by LGJ

a Saturday episode??

Posted by Pie
@LGJ said:
" a Saturday episode?? "
Are you pissed or something?
Posted by xrayzwei

Maybe I missed something early on, but when you have empty persona slots why aren't you taking more chances to get personas?  I know there is a chance to get penalties, but it seems like you guys do pretty well in avoiding those.  I would think it would be better to have a persona that you've had before than to have empty slots in your roster. 

Posted by fresh816

SP recharging: Go to yukiko's castle with a persona that has invirorate, put the mage's mark on someone else, guard until sp is full, repeat with the mage's mark on everyone in your party.

Posted by Artemis_D
@Donut said:
" @SpunkyHePanda said:
" @fresh816: Just be happy you beat him. He's a bitch. "
I must have been really over leveled for this boss because I thought he was extremely easy. "
Yeah, this battle isn't as much hard as it is tedious.  I had no problems beating him, but it just seems like the battle went on way too long.
Posted by evilpaul

You guys!

For the next boss fight you should really get a Persona that has the Reflect Magic spell. Kaiwan (Star or Moon, pretty sure you already have one in your Compendium). It's called Tetrakarn or Makarn or something like that.

If you have it you can pretty much let the boss level himself. If you don't you may see Charlie take a blast o' magicky death to his face for more than his max HP.

Try to fuse something useful from Kaiwan that has the spell on it. Something resistant to Physical preferably, not weak to any of the four damage elemental spells, and Light/Dark strengths/weaknesses don't matter.

I enjoy watching, keep the Endurance Run on enduring!

Posted by allhailthetv

They're going to fight the boss on Monday, aren't they? Yatagarasu! If you do nothing else, bring Yatagarasu!

Posted by allhailthetv
@kirisame: Oh, yes. Yes it will be.
Posted by Brendan
@mrbasehart:
I believe the days of championing Tentarafoo are over now, sorry.
Edited by Red

Patient Collar is an incredibly useful item that saved my life countless times. When it says "one use" it means one use per battle, unless I was using a different patient item...and guarding nulls weaknesses.

Posted by SpunkyHePanda
@Artemis_D: In my defense, I played on Hard mode. And it lived up to its name for this fight.
Posted by ArcticDonkey
@evilpaul said:
"

You guys!

For the next boss fight you should really get a Persona that has the Reflect Magic spell. Kaiwan (Star or Moon, pretty sure you already have one in your Compendium). It's called Tetrakarn or Makarn or something like that.

If you have it you can pretty much let the boss level himself. If you don't you may see Charlie take a blast o' magicky death to his face for more than his max HP.

Try to fuse something useful from Kaiwan that has the spell on it. Something resistant to Physical preferably, not weak to any of the four damage elemental spells, and Light/Dark strengths/weaknesses don't matter.

I enjoy watching, keep the Endurance Run on enduring!

"
While it would help it's not really essential. If they continue the way they are going they will be fine.
Edited by allhailthetv

Once again, BRING YATAGARASU! You won't regret it...

Seriously, if you don't bring it, you will die. Ghastly Wail is a bitch, and you don't have any Homunculuses yet, so...

Null Fear FTW!!!

Posted by Winternet

the patient collar seems useful specially in a boss fight. I hope they do 1 or 2 more fights so they can get agidyne and mediarama before going to the boss. A mind charge tarukaja fire break agidyne combination looks like it will kick some ass. And doesn't yosuke have a low defense foe spell? Joining that to the mix and game over. Roll the credits...

Posted by Dethfish

Man, I hate weekends. No Persona ER.

Posted by gamermatt8

I did a game on new game + on Expert playing through normally and i just rectenly beat the Void Quest, the way i see it all you really need for the fight is a Black Frost with Mind Charge and Agidyne and you can win kinda easily. If they just Mind Charge-Agidyne endlessly while having Yosuke doing whatever, Chie using Tarukaja on Charlie and Yukiko healing at all timesthey should be set.

Posted by DickDarlington
@outerabiz: I think they're a little over halfway through.

Yes, guys, you did overwrite the decent Pyro Jack that you fused before with a scrub Pyro Jack that you got from shuffle time. You should always grab Persona from shuffle time to use in fusings later unless you really can't chance hitting the penalty card, but make sure to NOT register the scrub Persona.

Plus some of the Persona that you see in Shuffle Time are ones that you don't have yet, even though you guys keep thinking that you have them. Just grab them all and sort it out later.
Posted by FrozenPhoenix

Guys, Guys...

PUT ON THE PATIENT COLLAR ON CHARLIE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

This will freaking save your lives on every fight you are in. It does not disappear but you can only use it once
per battle.

It's useless to put on party members because they learn that exact move at S. Link Lv. 9.

Posted by Turambar

Remember your items like fire crackers and ice cubes?  Use them on the giant robots.

Posted by Turambar
@allhailthetv: Um..not really honestly.  Mind charge + agidyne will make the fight a cake walk.
Posted by Steakmancer

Since you're Max S. Linked with Chie and at the perfect level for making him, make Triglav (a level 43 Chariot persona) by fusing Titania and Fuu-ki or Shiisa and Shiki-Ouji.

Posted by Inuzagi

You are guys are so close to getting Agidyne for Black Frost(and getting Mediarama for Yukiko). Can't wait for the next episode.

Posted by Beomoose

I know it sounds obvious but be careful and prepare for this boss. Double check your equipment (Patient collar ===> Charlie) and don't be carrying around scrub personas instead of fusing something useful.

Your Charlie Buff train is solid, finally, don't skimp on Fire Break when you're facing the tough guys. Agidyne+buffs+no fire resistance =a good time had by all.

Posted by CleverLoginName

Kick that tank, Chie.

Posted by Grimi

And by tomorrow you mean Monday...

Posted by gkozma

b@fresh816 said:
" SP recharging: Go to yukiko's castle with a persona that has invirorate, put the mage's mark on someone else, guard until sp is full, repeat with the mage's mark on everyone in your party. "
but nobody wants to watch that as it would be incredibly boring
Posted by Tru3_Blu3

It stops at 2:35 for me.

:-(

Posted by Aaox

Maybe they'll beat the boss. Never give up. 

Posted by JohnDudebro

Here's my advice: don't fret this coming boss too much, he's actually not as hard as he sounds. Just make sure you've got a Persona with Rakunda to keep his defense constantly down and keep Tarukaja up on your best attacker (probably you in this case). Then just pummel him with your strongest abilities constantly, use Yosuke's Dekaja if he tries to buff himself, and heal every turn. You're a couple levels lower than is ideal, but you should still be able to handle it. Just fight a dude or two first to get Agidyne (I think you're almost there), then item or Fox your SP back to max, and you'll be set.

The only thing that would give me pause is that you don't have Mediarama on anybody but Charlie yet - I brought Teddie into that battle, and having that heal made it a million times easier. I don't know when Yukiko will get it, though, so you might have to live without that or just swap personas if you need a bigger heal. And in that case, keep Tarukaja up on Yukiko so she can use that turn as a main attacker.

And I never saw it during either of my playthroughs, but that Patient Collar sounds amazing. Equip that shit, it'll save your life.
Posted by MatthewMeadows

To fight that transformer dude just use items that have a set amount of damage (E.g. Firecracker always does 50, which would nearly kill him with 63 health).

Keep it up guys, you have been doing well recently!
Posted by Davin

Jeff totally isn't feeling the game today. :/

Posted by Lazyaza

10 eps to go and they hit 100, madness!

Posted by RHCPfan24

See you "tomorrow" as well. Great episode; a lot of good battles.

Posted by Matte_G

Why is this still not working for me?

NOT COOL!
Edited by Tru3_Blu3
@Matte_G said:
" Why is this still not working for me?

NOT COOL!
"
I know! It's stopping at 1:37 for me.
Posted by Matte_G
@Tru3_Blu3 said:
" @Matte_G said:
" Why is this still not working for me?

NOT COOL!
"
I know! It's stopping at 1:37 for me. "
Yeah man! I want to see Chie kick that Tank!
  • 146 results