304 Comments
Posted by datarez

haha that was great. Good job guys.  Alright what's the next endurance run?

Posted by gakon

I don't think they're making fun of the game; the dialogue is not doubt absurd in some cases, but it's still pretty funny, even without the two of them making comments over it.  They seem like they have a good time, and not because the character interaction is bad, but because it's genuinely interesting and funny.

Posted by strangeling

Go Vinny, Go!

Edited by Curufinwe
@AkasoFailsOnGiantBomb: Please stop making a fool of yourself.  Taking offense at their jokes about a game and characters they obviously really like is crushingly sad.
Posted by TobyD81

Can anybody tell me what is up with Japan and babies? Between this, Silent Hill, and Earthbound, Japan has some baby issues.

Posted by Hairydutchman

Another instant classic episode.

Edited by AkasoFailsOnGiantBomb
@RampageEndsHere: That not what I'm saying. I-

@Curufinwe said:
" @AkasoFailsOnGiantBomb: Please stop making a fool of yourself. "
Hoo, boy.

If I'm coming off as some butthurt Persona fanboy, I apologize. I don't even really like JRPGs to begin with, so there you go.

I actually didn't realize what Jeff meant by "fantastic" until just then. Kind of wish I had, now. And when did I say I was pissed about any of the jokes? I was just making an observation, if anything. Again, if that's how it came across, I'm sorry.

I guess my username is kind of accurate now, huh?
Posted by Norbington
@datarez said:
" haha that was great. Good job guys.  Alright what's the next endurance run? "
It's not nearly over, dude.
Posted by GaryOak

84 minutes? You guys really outdid yourselves this time.

Posted by Inuzagi

Great episode guys. Had some pretty good laughs at the end of vid with the omelette part.

Posted by ChrisTaran

Yukiko is going to kick some ass!
Awesome episode as always :)

I want to party now too!

Posted by Floppypants

If you guys had cast Tentarafoo on the boss, it would have been like a billion million million times easier.

Posted by YetiAntics

I wonder hown they will react when they find out that kid is not the real killer... >_>
Cus hes not.

Posted by Azteck

That was a fucking awesome episode! I loved every part of it and you played really well.

Did you notice that no one died during the boss battle? Skills right there.

Posted by Nexas
@PantyshotMQN said:
" I wonder hown they will react when they find out that kid is not the real killer... >_>Cus hes not. "
Dude...I think they know that.
Posted by Turambar
@PantyshotMQN: When you get to the 50 hour mark of a game that most spend a good 70-80 on, it's pretty easy to realize it's not over yet.  Not to mention some things like Star and Fool which auto-rank up haven't maxed out yet.
Edited by Dethfish

Probably one of my favorite episodes ever. They completely fucked up that boss and that entire 20 minute scene after the boss fight was pure hilarity. There was multiple times when I was laughing my ass off. Favorite part was the Alchohol/Kanji moment. He just turns around and walks away, lol.

Oh, what the hell was the gang talking about at that long table in the rain after the boss battle? When it asked the question "What did Yosukes look like?" Were they just talking about Personas or was it something dirty? I was almost convinced they were talking about genitals. Maybe that's just me.

Posted by ch3burashka

I must say, the Social Link aspect is by far the best of all in the game, so I'm looking forward to the next 9 episodes.

It will end on 100, right?

Posted by Food
@PantyshotMQN said:
" I wonder hown they will react when they find out that kid is not the real killer... >_>Cus hes not. "
Screw you.  SCREW YOU.  I knew this wasn't the end of the game, but I thought he would just escape from the police station or something.  So...  SCREW YOU.
Posted by DickDarlington
@Dethfish77:  Chie was talking about Yosuke's "dungeon' and shadow self. The only people who saw everyone's stuff were Teddie, Yosuke, and Charlie.
Posted by Onomarchus

I think "For sale: baby shoes, never worn" (allegedly Hemingway's shortest story) applies here.  Well done.

Bad spoiling people in here so I hope the Endurers don't read the comments, except maybe when they die and need help afterward.

Posted by MagikGimp

I can't believe I'm saying such things but parts of the ER are getting dull; I'm thinking things such as the creeping up behind enemies (which hardly works) or perhaps it just because we've been on this dungeon for a long long time now. Eh, who am I to complain but it's a shame I don't have the same drive I used to after 50 hours; wait a minute...
EDIT: Really should watch before posting, this episode is great, very long but great; I'm back to my regular enthusiastic self again!
PS: The choice of omelette decides good end, maybe...

Posted by 1337m4g3

ITS NOT OVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! thats all i can tell u

Posted by HaYHaYHaY

i wonder why teddie is shorter than eveyrone else in the costume but is same height with everyone when not wearing it...  O_O

Posted by Jimbo7676

Awesome work wrecking that boss.

Posted by Jimbo7676

Awesome work wrecking that boss.

Posted by SpunkyHePanda
@PantyshotMQN: Yes yes, you've played the game before. We're all very impressed. Don't ruin it for everyone else.
Posted by ezdude

No, Don't get scared!
I'm with you!

Posted by shintsurugi

Ah, such a great ep. Y'got your Voltron fight, crazy vidja game baby fight, dirty rainy table talk, weird ingredient shoppin, hilarious Kanji alcohol, awkward Teddy and Nanako, taste-testin...

What more else do you want from an Endurance Run?

Well, except for more of it.

Posted by EmperorSeth

I think it's been brought up before, but just to remind you, you CAN'T get locked into the bad ending.  First of all, it won't even come up until really bad shit goes down, so you'll recognize it.  And from thereon, if you can get to a save point, either there were no choices since the last save, or you made the choices to avoid the worst endings.   So don't worry about omelets and whatnot!

Edited by Gamer_152

Awesome episode, definitely one of my favourites. Between the boss fight, the jokes and the story segments it was really good to watch. By the way Jeff and Vinny, that Brahman looks great.

Posted by sdauz

yeah finally....hope they dont die

Posted by SketchyBrown

AWESOME fight guys! I haven't been this pumped watching the ER in a long time. I can't wait to see where the game goes from here.

PS:  Vinny - never put the controller down : )

Edited by fox01313

Would have been freaking hilarious if the longevity pill description just said 'will help out with Chie'.  Loved the response from Kanji at the supermarket on just walking off after getting caught. Great video.

EDIT: Surprised that Kanji didn't grab the kid while sitting there & Junes, stick the twit's head in the tv world then turn it off/pull the plug. 

Posted by NekuCTR

wait! did they just put the armor on Kanji.

Posted by megalowho

Great looking MF-06S Brahman there guys. Keep it up.

Posted by allhailthetv

Looking at the length, they have to win. There is no doubt in my mind. The scenes after the fight go on for a pretty long time, so it's easy to see why.

Posted by jjacobsson

I would kill, with spoons, to have these as pod-casts on my iPod/iPhone.

Posted by allhailthetv

Level your Yatagarasu anyway. It will learn Diahran!

Posted by artofwar420

That was an awesome episode.

Posted by allhailthetv

You guys won on dumb luck. I kept thinking "It's gonna use Ghastly Wail, I know it, (Afraid character)'s gonna die," but it didn't happen. It should have, but it didn't.

Posted by shnukms

you guys should introduce special guests in your 100th episode to mark the occasion or mixup the episodes ... whadda you guys think?

garnett lee ... shane bettenhausen ... sessler? awesome

Posted by Mistral

This is the second time you've given someone equipment intended for someone else, which is surprising given that you could avoid that by taking half a second to note whose name is on the screen before going to equip them. Luckily for you half the commenters notice that sort of thing!

And with the Void Quest over with, the game dives into a lot of (hilarious) cutscene insanity for the next couple of game weeks. I think we all deserve that after the past few weeks of pure dungeon crawling. Not to say that the dungeon episodes are boring, but the commentary *is* funnier when the guys have more to talk about than "oh hey a shadow it has weaknesses let's find them" and "DUDE, FOX IN THE DUNGEON!"(and there are other characters that can pop up when you backtrack in the current dungeon or revisit an old one...hopefully the guys will run into them so we can see their reactions)

Posted by spilledmilkfactory

it's a testament to how awesome this episode was that i still wanted to watch more even after 80+ minutes. the last half was hilarious.

Posted by Cloneslayer

kanji, new favorite, drinking booze in a super market

Posted by ashogo

You kicked serious ass. Game over.

It's too bad they already seem to have been spoiled about certain things-it'll make the surprises less exciting/.

Posted by Vorbis

Very well done, looking forward to the Yukatas!

Posted by Tomeh

You guys should do this live so we can yell stuff like: "You put the paladin armor on Kanji !!!!"

^__^

Posted by hagridore

They came, they saw, they kicked baby ass!

Posted by Yzzerdd

OH shit the shadow is Soundwave.