304 Comments
Posted by MrRedwine

I must say, I'm glad they aren't filming me playing games.  I make mistakes when playing quite often.  It is kind of funny to watch, though.

Posted by Lazyaza

Is anyone else having trouble getting videos to load on gb lately?

Posted by RampageEndsHere

I hate to break the mood, but you are nowhere near the end. You still have to beat 3 dungeons for the Good Ending, 1 extra dungeon to those 3 for the True Ending.

Edited by Death_Burnout

Whoa, that boss sounds a bit like Jeff's vocoding keyboard

Posted by ahoodedfigure

Well, the file was so big Firefox crashed on me...

2 parters, please?  Just intercut two together.  You can even put an ad in between, if you want.

Posted by Curufinwe

The expert guarding more than makes up for the armor misplacement.

Posted by HooliganTuesday

Guys please, if you're going to use Tarakaja on Chie USE THE BLOODY BLACK SPOT! USING THE DEFAULT PHYSICAL ATTACK IS A  BLOODY WASTE OF TIME. ARRRRRAGHGHGHGHGH!

/rant off

Posted by Metal_Mills

Wow, movie length episode!

Edited by Zalasta

This is why having Rakunda (thanks for the correction) is so important.  Lowering boss's defense for 3 turns is just like putting attack up on everyone since it applies to all.

Posted by Curufinwe
@Zalasta:  You mean Rakunda.
Posted by Kowbrainz
@RampageEndsHere said:
" I hate to break the mood, but you are nowhere near the end. You still have to beat 3 dungeons for the Good Ending, 1 extra dungeon to those 3 for the True Ending. "

Think they know this already dude... Bit of sarcasm hinted here and there, you know?
Jeff and Vinny went into this knowing that it was a 60 hour+ game, so I doubt they're thinking it's going to end soon.

Posted by King9999

Hm, never seen this happen before...what's going on?

Posted by MoTheHawk

Hey, um, about that gas station attendant...

Posted by Fallen189

It's stunning how they've been playing for 50 hours but still don't know the game mechanics.

Posted by MysteryFoodX

50 hours!

Great job on the boss, you made it look easy.

Posted by Sarumarine

You guys smoked that boss, and then curb stomped it and then burned the baby afterwards. Talk about cleaning up. Hour 50 too, congrats.

Inaba Fried Babies
-Defeated Shadow Mitsuo

Posted by mrsmiley

holy crap, it's like a feature length uwe boll movie! well, time-wise, that is... not the content. MUCH MUCH better. :)

Posted by Jawshua

Kick the baby!

Posted by Winternet

I'm done watching 84 mins of ED. That was awesome. After all that comments on this boss being hard and you guys being underlevel and all that you made it look easy. But clearly, the agidyne and mediarama were essentials. What will happen next?...

Edited by Death_Burnout

Yeah you guys really kicked ass today, with thought!

Hilarious story related episode too!

Posted by Agent_Lost

oh yea, dungeon is done. Up next, the school trip, I can't wait for that.

Posted by Cammy
@MoTheHawk: I wonder if they'll go that far into the game or just end on one of the other endings...
Posted by King9999

Great job beating the boss!  Except for that last suspenseful bit where he wouldn't die, you guys had no trouble at all.  Now you see the power of Black Frost. :)

Posted by King9999
@Cammy said:
" @MoTheHawk: I wonder if they'll go that far into the game or just end on one of the other endings... "
I don't think they'll go that far, and to be honest, I like the other ending better, anyway.
Posted by RagingLion

Brilliant work guys.  You played really well and made the boss look easy.

Nice funny story stuff as well afterwards.  I like how P4 always gives you a big pay-off after every boss battle with a relaxing and funny dialogue sequence.  I wonder what's going to happen in the main story to upset everything and cause you to re-enter the TV.

Posted by Tebbit

"Is that alcohol!?"

"hahaha... haha..."
*walk away quickly*
Posted by aurorafiore

The Fire Break... it does n-nothing!!

The next boss will be resistant to fire, so that's where you need to use it.

Posted by Norbington

I wish you guys would stop complaining about how they DON'T UNDERSTAND THE MECHANICS OF THE GAME!!

Seriously, they've been playing for 50 hours and beat the crap out of the last boss so they've either just been getting lucky for over 2 days of play time or they don't need to have a solid grasp of the mechanics to beat the game. I'm going with the latter

Posted by gbrading

When I saw the episode was 84 minutes long I did a genuine double-take. :P *Settles back to enjoy the show*

Posted by KommanderCevin

I'll be honest, I skipped all of Rise and Teddie, when did Teddie turn into a blond person?!

Posted by Happy

A+ boss killing guys! That baby kicked my ass pretty hard when I fought him. Black Frost really changes that fight.

Posted by eldiax
@KommanderCevin said:
" I'll be honest, I skipped all of Rise and Teddie, when did Teddie turn into a blond person?! "
you missed the best episode. go watch it. now.
Posted by Temascos

Nice job on the boss! I'm amazed I didn't have those abilities for the fight and was able to survive, I had little interest in fusing personas when I got to this point. Looking forward to the festival. :p

Posted by Jeremy_x

Cheers to you guys and take that doubters, that was the last more or less hard boss in a long time, the net two will be ridiciously easy.

Posted by Turambar

Wait, an 80+ minute episode?  You guys are mad!!  Mad I say!!  I'll watch when I actually have the time later.

Posted by Blair

GO SLOWER WHEN YOU EQUIP THINGS!

Posted by Hashbrowns

How do they both manage not to notice who they're equiping?  This isn't the first time it's happened, either.  I mean, they're both looking at the screen, right?

Posted by FrankCanada97

School trip is coming up!

Posted by AURON570

i love mondays! good job guys!

Posted by Castro
@KommanderCevin said:
" I'll be honest, I skipped all of Rise and Teddie, when did Teddie turn into a blond person?! "
Seriously dude. You need to go back and watch that episode. I just checked and it looks like it was episode 71. In fact, I'm going to watch it again myself.
Edited by Aaox

King's game! You know, at the beginning of the door opening to the boss fight, when Vinny wondered if he'd saved, I actually subconciously went back and checked without realising what a pointless thing that was to do.

Posted by Hilikus

Note to self: Never eat/drink while watching  an endurance run

Going to need a new keyboard

Posted by zombie2011

84 minutes. My head just exploded.

My neighbors head exploded too and he didn't even watch.
Posted by Reverseface

MIND CHARGE OMELET!

Posted by Vlaphor

That's kind of sad.  It took me three tries to beat that boss, and they do it on the first try with very little difficulty.

Posted by Slaneesh
@HooliganTuesday said:
"Guys please, if you're going to use Tarakaja on Chie USE THE BLOODY BLACK SPOT! USING THE DEFAULT PHYSICAL ATTACK IS A  BLOODY WASTE OF TIME. ARRRRRAGHGHGHGHGH!/rant off"

Watch it, you might get a heart attack,
Posted by MatthewMeadows

Awesome episode, I <3 the ER!

If I remember correctly the next month or so is plaaaaain sailin' with just S Link and story stuff happenin' so you should probably pull out your S Link personas. Also more long episodes please! So good.
Posted by Winternet

And so the road to episode 100 begins (that demands more behind-the-scenes videos)

Edited by Intrepid

Nice boss fight!  You guys handled it very smoothly.  Well done.

Nice finisher too :)

Edited by Blackout62

Wait, am I reading that right does that say 84 minutes?  Surely you can't be serious!

edit: Foie gras omelet?  It sounds delicious but still.