120 Comments
  • 120 results
Posted by Seaborgium
Posted by captainanderson

@Gerhabio said:

If the patient collar works once per battle they should really put it on Charlie. If Charlie dies it's game over, so I don't see how there's even a question! Put it on!
(Pretending this didn't happen 2 years ago)

Patient Collars are pretty useless because Homunculus become normal chest items starting in the next dungeon, and they do exactly the same thing without taking up a precious accessory slot.

Edited by FuzMel

"I was sleeping with the dog.. and he caught us.. and the dog killed him.. the dog's name was Fox."

Some good details Vinny came up with on the fly

Posted by Surkov

Vinny has by far the dirtiest mind at Giant Bomb. It's hilarious.  

Nanako: "What are we celebrating" 

Vinny: "Watch this"  *zip*

Posted by TheWyotee93

Am I a little late to the party?

Posted by TruthTellah

... Teddie's dead.  ...

Edited by Gerhabio

If the patient collar works once per battle they should really put it on Charlie. If Charlie dies it's game over, so I don't see how there's even a question! Put it on!

(Pretending this didn't happen 2 years ago)
Posted by kollay

Jeff: "Seems like he's only there when it rains"

Vinny: "The gas station attendant?"
Jeff: "Yeah"
Vinny: (whispers) "Maybe he's the killer"

So close, yet so far.
Edited by cyraxible
@MooseyMcMan: I finished it for the first time last month and I'm coming back to it... I'm alright with it if it becomes a habit.
Posted by MordeaniisChaos
@captainanderson: @Jonny7892: Never read comments unless you want things spoiled. Sure people could use the spoiler thing, but they often don't. So to be safe, don't touch comment sections about the game unless your ready for spoilers.
Edited by captainanderson

"Beat the heat and eat some meat!" 
 "You got that backwards." 

"Try my tender, delicious beef." 

Oh Jeff and Vinny, your ability to make anything dirty is unparalleled. 

Also, cool it on the spoilers guys, some people haven't played through the game or watched the entire run yet.

Posted by zomgenius

Pahaha, I love how Jeff and Vinny both just said "OLD LADY" at the same time, in the same tone when they Social Link ranked up. xD Endurance Run: Priceless.

Posted by Hourai

I used that bat all the way to the end of the game. 

Posted by Slax

Ice Pirates reference?! It can't be....

Posted by Ramone
@Urmean:  Nice spoiler comment dick
Posted by Urmean

I never realized how much foreshadowing Adachi was doing at his dinner speech...

Posted by Bandit

Haha, wow vinny makes a great comment in the first 2 minutes of this episode about the gas station worker...
Posted by Media_Master

good one

Posted by _Horde

Wet brown note...

Posted by strangeling

Go Vinny, Go!

Posted by Afroman269

Nice Fullmetal Alchemist reference, vinny you are awesome.

Posted by sfighter21

Fullmetal Alchemist reference!  Nice.

Posted by SM2099

I LOVE THE FULLMEAL ALCHEMIST REFERENCE! Great one Vinny.

Posted by siln

I demand a 6 minute MP3 of Vinny whistling the Junes music over and over.

Posted by InsanePotato

Endurance run is like being hooked on crack.... or so i imagine. After this Persona is done with make sure you still do another endurance run of something else.... even if its just of an earlier Persona game (hell this is the first i've ever seen).

Posted by Tiwi

NOO they didin't get the Hug scene! sad:-(

Posted by Tiwi

NOO they didin't get the Hug scene! sad:-(

Posted by Metroid545
@asian_pride said:
"

Fat Tuna!!

Just to let you know, you don't need a persona for Fox. Or Margaret either. Or Teddie. Or even the Death Lady. They're automatic, so you don't have to have a persona of the same arcana for these four. Just a reminder. :P

Haha just you wait until you reach Yosuke's level 10 scene.

"
duuuuude when I saw that scene I could just hear jeff and vinny goin nuts! They better make it to rank 10 before spring!
Posted by ashogo
@Hashbrowns said:
" It's still funny to watch "Vinny vs. The Menu Buttons!"  Fifty hours later it's still anybody's game. "
Actually, the menu buttons are winning. As is "location of the item shop".

But that's why I watch.
Posted by BrockSampson

I work at Modell's.....

Edited by asian_pride

Fat Tuna!!

Just to let you know, you don't need a persona for Fox. Or Margaret either. Or Teddie. Or even the Death Lady. They're automatic, so you don't have to have a persona of the same arcana for these four. Just a reminder. :P

Haha just you wait until you reach Yosuke's level 10 scene.

Posted by HT101

Great episode today.  Can't wait to see what the Summer Festival will bring us.

Posted by SpunkyHePanda
@amandackrueger: I know, so was mine.
Posted by amandackrueger
@SpunkyHePanda:

Noooooooooo!

My spirit is broken.
Posted by HooliganTuesday
@TehBuLL said:
" whew, thought dojima was gunna blast a fool for eatin his sea urchin. "
Given Dojima and Adachi's relationship i wouldn't have been suprised if he got up and put Adachi's head through the table for eating his urchin.
Posted by SpunkyHePanda
@amandackrueger: Not much, let me tell you.
Posted by amandackrueger

I think I'll replay this game just to see what the hell happens when you can get into the meat dimension!!!!! The suspense! It's killing me!!!

Posted by Gahzoo

Awwww, you split up the Festival, even though its an EPIC FAILURE.

(You'll see what i mean :p)

Posted by TehBuLL

whew, thought dojima was gunna blast a fool for eatin his sea urchin.

Posted by Hashbrowns

It's still funny to watch "Vinny vs. The Menu Buttons!"  Fifty hours later it's still anybody's game.

Posted by DickDarlington
@heroicfloro said:
" I love how often a well timed *zip* makes these dialogue scenes more awesome. Well done guys. "
A well timed *zip* makes everything awesome. :-)
Posted by heroicfloro

I love how often a well timed *zip* makes these dialogue scenes more awesome. Well done guys.

Posted by RampageEndsHere

Its pretty ironic when Vinny said The Death Social Link is boring, where he constantly spewed uninspirational , lame ,unfunny jokes the whole time when he should have just shut his mouth ,and this ER would have been a much better episode.

Edited by raiho_kuzunoha

Man, if they had chosen "You were dumped?" they could have hugged Yosuke...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9oGdP0LCzQg

Posted by JohnDudebro
@DVB said:
" @BananaKid said:
" You actually don't need a Persona for Death. Her social link will always go up when you hang out with her, doesn't matter what dialogue you pick.

Also, another thing that I didn't notice until my second playthrough: you can totally dismiss Personas from the triangle menu. It's great if you need to free up space for social linking.
"
Straight off my head I dont think you can fuse a tower persona without the Triangle spread.Trumpeter or one of the special ones required it.Can't recall exactly.They inherit more skills with a 3 persona fuse anyways. "
I meant the Persona list you can pull up when you hit the triangle button. You can just make Personas straight-up disappear from there, instead of fusing them together to try and free up space.
Posted by SpunkyHePanda
@Gunblader: They know that. They also know that having a corresponding persona makes S. Links rank up faster. They're just being efficient.
Posted by nick69

their guess was right..

Posted by Gunblader

it's not necessary to have the corresponding persona on you to S-Link.

Edited by spilledmilkfactory

a frosty shaved snack, a fullmetal alchemist reference, crazy teddy, and fish in the lower right hand corner? awesome episode.

• 120 results