The wait begins... I guess.

I'm going to bed.

Posted by Vlaphor

Good night.

Edited by Winternet

And I just woke up

And, apparently, fatty tuna is on the menu for today's episode

Posted by Dethfish

How long do you think this one will be? Vinny said there was gonna be like a 120 minute episode in I Love Mondays, but he might have been referring to the last episode and exaggerated a bit.

Posted by Castro
@Dethfish77:  I'm pretty sure that he was both referring to that episode AND exaggerating a bit. I know that I'll probably staying up for the next three hours or so until it pops up online to find out though. Also, I didn't mentioned it yesterday, but good job Vinny and Jeff. You creamed that bitch baby. All of the doubters can take a burn.
Posted by Donkeysraliens

And here comes 92! Coincidently, 92 is also the number of pounds of sugar the average American child consumes per year...if you believe wikipedia...and why wouldn't you? They got such a great track record after all!

Posted by Winternet
@Donkeysraliens: And coincidentally, 92 is also the atomic number of uranium. hummm...
Edited by Castro
@Donkeysraliens:  92 is also the code for international direct phone calls to Pakistan. Pakistan is located in South Asia. You know what else came from Asia? PERSONA 4!

92 divided by 4 equals 23. That was OJ Simpson's number. HE'S THE KILLER!

EDIT: Oh snap. His jersey number was 32. My theory is shot to hell. Maybe it was Michael Jordan? He was a bad guy in 'Charles Barkley Shut Up and Jam: Gaiden', so maybe he's the bad guy here?
Edited by skrutop

w00t and running comments and whatnot:

• I have a socializing deck. too.  Got a grill and some coolers to hold beer and the whole thing.  I like to bring the S. Links to me and level them all at the same time.  Saves time running around town.
  • It's all hot outside, but Charlie don't mess around with no short pants.  Dude's got dignity.
  • Hey guys, don't forget about going back and picking up the special weapons for your dudes.  I think you have to go back to Rise's dungeon, right?
  • Why is it that every S. Link becomes infinitely more depressing the more that you level it up?  Well, whatever, you get to use them for their fusion EXP.  That's the hallmark of any good friendship.

In summary, S. Link videos are clearly the best.  Time for some fatty tuna.
Posted by Colin

F5 F5 F5 F5 F5 F5 F5 F5 F5.

Posted by Pkshields

Video up! Not on any other pages yet though...

Posted by subrandom

yay, time to start working!

Posted by MrRedwine

It's on!  Woohoo!

Posted by Baillie

Nice video!

Posted by ChrisTaran

Toro! Mmmmmm!

Posted by Jeremy_x

bring it on!

Posted by Jon93

Glad you guys listened to me.

GO INVESTIGATION TEAM!

Posted by ahoodedfigure

Magician, Priestess, Chariot, Lovers, Star, Emperor, Fool, Justice, Hierophant...

Edited by glyn

first page lol hopefully- wow u lot are quick

I was thinking- is dojima the real killer lol

Posted by Grillbar

after that looong episode witch was awsome the 34min is actually a pretty good lengh after that long one allthough i like the long eps but 30 is a better then 10min

Edited by AllanIceman
Posted by HooliganTuesday

17 and a bit minutes in..... oh the irony.

Posted by Sarumarine

Fatty Tuna? Isn't that a Kirby's Dreamland boss?
"Hey. Kid in here. Ass." Heh heh heh.
"Teddie keeps a steady pace of being crazy."

Oh yes, and Endurance Run Shirt No.9976
"And it's so expensive how can it be bad?"

Posted by mustachioeugene

last ep. was awesome.

bring on the odd localization attempts, ie; Teddie's ''Woot."

Edited by Bevinsky
Posted by endaround

You don't need a Death persona for the Death SL.  And again Rise and Kanji are much more difficult to schedule going forward so you may want to meet with them first and if they aren't avialable move on to Yosuke or Yukiko.

Posted by Winternet
@Bevinsky: That video was crazy.

Nother great episode..
Posted by Fallen189

Star, fool, empress and hermit all level up automatically. A matching persona won't help.

Posted by ArcticDonkey

@Fallen189 said:

"Star, fool, empress and hermit all level up automatically. A matching persona won't help."

Same with death
Posted by Legend

Nice FMA reference there.

Posted by HooliganTuesday
@endaround said:
" You don't need a Death persona for the Death SL.  And again Rise and Kanji are much more difficult to schedule going forward so you may want to meet with them first and if they aren't avialable move on to Yosuke or Yukiko. "
And more importantly if you don't do Kanji's social link you suck as a person.
Posted by Jeremy_x

"Its about this. Watch." *zip*
lol'd so hard

Posted by GleasonRyan

i actually think Rise is more useful at 10 than the others

Posted by Leadcat

"I deserve a Transformers DVD, who hates me?"

heh.

Edited by FlipperDesert
@Castro said:
" Maybe it was Michael Jordan? He was a bad guy in 'Charles Barkley Shut Up and Jam: Gaiden', so maybe he's the bad guy here? "
Dude don't spoil the true ending for everyone!

Edit @Bevinsky: I have no idea what I just watched, but it was brilliant.
Posted by Curufinwe

I hope they get back into the TaP buying habit.

Edited by Milkman

Guys, enough with the spoiler hints in the comments. The guys don't want to see that and neither do the people following the Endurance Run.

Posted by Chris2KLee

If you have junk, just fuse it anyways, it clears up space and then you get a higher persona to fuse again later that will be more useful, it's a snowball effect. Go for the triples more too, you usually get better stuff and it clears more space.

Posted by drew327

When you have lines of dialogue that are always the same (Meat bowl, Tanaka shopping program) just hold down the triangle button.

Posted by Alwaysrun

Yosuke: Magician           Sayoko(night nurse): Devil
Chie: Chariot                   Hisano(old lady): Death
Yukiko: Priestess            Eri (daycare): Temperance
Rise: Lovers                     Kou & Daisuke(basketball dudes): Strength 
Teddy: Star                        Naoki: Hangman
Naoto: Fortune                 Shu  (Tutor job): Tower
Dojima: Hierophant         Ai (school skipper): Moon
Nanako: Justice               Yumi (Drama chick): Sun
Fox: Hermit       
hopefully you can print this list and stick it on the TV. cheers guys. I'm sure I missed someone. /shrug                

Posted by DragonofFate

I didn't expect there to be an anime reference in the Endurance Run.

Social linking ftw.

Posted by lukeyk

Haha i love the endurance run its jkes

Posted by iAmJohn

*yip*

Posted by FrozenPhoenix

There were so many innuendos in this one.

FMA reference ftw.

Posted by Curufinwe

If you decline Yosuke, he just begs some more and then you have to do it anyway.

Posted by Origina1Penguin

Toejam & Earl is amazing.

Great episode.

Posted by GioVANNI

Beat the meat and eat some heat!

Posted by Aaox

Well, this is a troubling development. I hate Sushi.

Posted by DarkFury

The minute after 16:30 = PURE GOLD!

Posted by MeatSim

This game constantly talking about meat and beef makes me hungry, such a awesome thing to talk about though.

• 120 results