120 Comments
  • 120 results
Posted by fresh816
@Alwaysrun: The person you missed was margret  who is empress.
Posted by Chartor

Hey, duno if it will help, but remember in future  battles that Black Frost also has a Fire Amp spell to boost your specific damage if Chie is down with Tarakuja.

And, can do you me a favour?  A m8 and I are also doing an endurance run but are argueing about who to get to max S-link with.  It's his copy, so i think he's guna chase down Yukiko - but if you guys find any time to hang out with Rise, please feel free to indulge!

Posted by Nasar7

Do Kanji's SL!

Posted by HooliganTuesday
@www1221 said:
" i actually think Rise is more useful at 10 than the others "
I'd disagree, her ability is useful, but it's not nearly as important as having team mates who aren't getting knocked down and giving the enemy extra rounds.
Posted by JohnDudebro

You actually don't need a Persona for Death. Her social link will always go up when you hang out with her, doesn't matter what dialogue you pick.

Also, another thing that I didn't notice until my second playthrough: you can totally dismiss Personas from the triangle menu. It's great if you need to free up space for social linking.
Posted by TobyD81

Summer Fest, WOO! I predict all the girls showing up in the next scene in yukata. Fanservice ensues.
I like that all the characters admitted to being bored. At this point, the game isn't doing a very good job of establishing why you're still playing, having supposedly caught the killer and all. It was cool when Kanji suggested going into the TV world for fun. Because what better diversion is there than losing yourself in a fantasy world where you talk to animals and slay thousands of shadowy monsters?

Posted by Canberra

meat the eat and heat some Beat!

Edited by Bevinsky
@Canberra said:

meat the eat and heat some Beat!

Feet.
Posted by Hoshnasi

YOUNG DETECTIVE!

Posted by DVB
@BananaKid said:
" You actually don't need a Persona for Death. Her social link will always go up when you hang out with her, doesn't matter what dialogue you pick.

Also, another thing that I didn't notice until my second playthrough: you can totally dismiss Personas from the triangle menu. It's great if you need to free up space for social linking.
"
Straight off my head I dont think you can fuse a tower persona without the Triangle spread.Trumpeter or one of the special ones required it.Can't recall exactly.
They inherit more skills with a 3 persona fuse anyways.
@TobyD81 said:
" Summer Fest, WOO! I predict all the girls showing up in the next scene in yukata. Fanservice ensues.I like that all the characters admitted to being bored. At this point, the game isn't doing a very good job of establishing why you're still playing, having supposedly caught the killer and all. It was cool when Kanji suggested going into the TV world for fun. Because what better diversion is there than losing yourself in a fantasy world where you talk to animals and slay thousands of shadowy monsters? "
Using your generic anime good looks to sleep with every single girl in town?
Posted by Chartor
@HooliganTuesday:

Hmm, if the girls started fighting about the cooking - reckon they're guna have a bit of a hustle here too and try to out-dress eachother?
Posted by Chartor
@Origina1Penguin:

Toejam and Earl?  It absolutely is!

Speaking of which....where is that mega drive...
Posted by Reverseface

DEM BOYS GONNA GET SUM YO

Posted by KuwabaraTheMan

Finally, it's the summer festival. Can't wait to see it tomorrow.

A couple of people already mentioned this, but it bears repeating. You never need to worry about having a Death persona. That Social Link goes up at every meeting regardless of having a persona or what dialogue choices you pick.

Posted by Davey

Fatty-fucking-tuna

Posted by Vager

I heard some heavy rumbling noise when you guys were talking to the Gas Station guy. Cell phone? That's some pretty crazy rumble for the microphones to catch it.

Posted by Bruce
@Castro:

That game was incredible.
Posted by Davey

Fatty. Fucking. Tuna.

There.

Posted by Baggykins

Yosuke: "How does he do it?"

HI BILLY MAYS HERE!
Edited by spilledmilkfactory

a frosty shaved snack, a fullmetal alchemist reference, crazy teddy, and fish in the lower right hand corner? awesome episode.

Posted by Gunblader

it's not necessary to have the corresponding persona on you to S-Link.

Posted by nick69

their guess was right..

Posted by SpunkyHePanda
@Gunblader: They know that. They also know that having a corresponding persona makes S. Links rank up faster. They're just being efficient.
Posted by JohnDudebro
@DVB said:
" @BananaKid said:
" You actually don't need a Persona for Death. Her social link will always go up when you hang out with her, doesn't matter what dialogue you pick.

"
Straight off my head I dont think you can fuse a tower persona without the Triangle spread.Trumpeter or one of the special ones required it.Can't recall exactly.They inherit more skills with a 3 persona fuse anyways. "
I meant the Persona list you can pull up when you hit the triangle button. You can just make Personas straight-up disappear from there, instead of fusing them together to try and free up space.
Edited by raiho_kuzunoha

Man, if they had chosen "You were dumped?" they could have hugged Yosuke...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9oGdP0LCzQg

Posted by RampageEndsHere

Its pretty ironic when Vinny said The Death Social Link is boring, where he constantly spewed uninspirational , lame ,unfunny jokes the whole time when he should have just shut his mouth ,and this ER would have been a much better episode.

Posted by heroicfloro

I love how often a well timed *zip* makes these dialogue scenes more awesome. Well done guys.

Posted by DickDarlington
@heroicfloro said:
" I love how often a well timed *zip* makes these dialogue scenes more awesome. Well done guys. "
A well timed *zip* makes everything awesome. :-)
Posted by Hashbrowns

It's still funny to watch "Vinny vs. The Menu Buttons!"  Fifty hours later it's still anybody's game.

Posted by TehBuLL

whew, thought dojima was gunna blast a fool for eatin his sea urchin.

Posted by Gahzoo

Awwww, you split up the Festival, even though its an EPIC FAILURE.

(You'll see what i mean :p)

Posted by amandackrueger

I think I'll replay this game just to see what the hell happens when you can get into the meat dimension!!!!! The suspense! It's killing me!!!

Posted by SpunkyHePanda
@amandackrueger: Not much, let me tell you.
@TehBuLL said:
" whew, thought dojima was gunna blast a fool for eatin his sea urchin. "
Given Dojima and Adachi's relationship i wouldn't have been suprised if he got up and put Adachi's head through the table for eating his urchin.
Posted by amandackrueger
@SpunkyHePanda:

Noooooooooo!

My spirit is broken.
Posted by SpunkyHePanda
@amandackrueger: I know, so was mine.
Posted by HT101

Great episode today.  Can't wait to see what the Summer Festival will bring us.

Edited by dietmango

Fat Tuna!!

Just to let you know, you don't need a persona for Fox. Or Margaret either. Or Teddie. Or even the Death Lady. They're automatic, so you don't have to have a persona of the same arcana for these four. Just a reminder. :P

Haha just you wait until you reach Yosuke's level 10 scene.

Posted by BrockSampson

I work at Modell's.....

Posted by ashogo
@Hashbrowns said:
" It's still funny to watch "Vinny vs. The Menu Buttons!"  Fifty hours later it's still anybody's game. "
Actually, the menu buttons are winning. As is "location of the item shop".

But that's why I watch.
Posted by Metroid545
@asian_pride said:
"

Fat Tuna!!

Just to let you know, you don't need a persona for Fox. Or Margaret either. Or Teddie. Or even the Death Lady. They're automatic, so you don't have to have a persona of the same arcana for these four. Just a reminder. :P

Haha just you wait until you reach Yosuke's level 10 scene.

"
duuuuude when I saw that scene I could just hear jeff and vinny goin nuts! They better make it to rank 10 before spring!
Posted by Tiwi

NOO they didin't get the Hug scene! sad:-(

Posted by Tiwi

NOO they didin't get the Hug scene! sad:-(

Posted by InsanePotato

Endurance run is like being hooked on crack.... or so i imagine. After this Persona is done with make sure you still do another endurance run of something else.... even if its just of an earlier Persona game (hell this is the first i've ever seen).

Posted by siln

I demand a 6 minute MP3 of Vinny whistling the Junes music over and over.

Posted by SM2099

I LOVE THE FULLMEAL ALCHEMIST REFERENCE! Great one Vinny.

Posted by sfighter21

Fullmetal Alchemist reference!  Nice.

Posted by Afroman269

Nice Fullmetal Alchemist reference, vinny you are awesome.

Posted by strangeling

Go Vinny, Go!

• 120 results