172 Comments
  • 172 results
Posted by Vlaphor

I'm pretty sure that they are either close to the "talent" show or the culture festival, both of which are awesome.  Looking forward to future ER's

Posted by DragonofFate

Well summer went by pretty quickly.

Posted by allhailthetv
@Vlaphor: Sorry to burst your bubble, but neither of those happen until after the next dungeon. The class trip will be full of win, however, and that's coming up very soon!
Posted by Vlaphor
@allhailthetv said:
" @Vlaphor: Sorry to burst your bubble, but neither of those happen until after the next dungeon. The class trip will be full of win, however, and that's coming up very soon! "
My bad, haven't played P4 since it came out.  As I do remember, the class trip is indeed full of win, and will be even more full of win if Vinne or Jeff have played P3.
Posted by jamescheong

Duder, it's over!

Posted by Winternet

Whoo..They will meet boy-girl again at school. Story Progression!!!

Posted by Donkeysraliens

Well, I can honestly say I have no idea whats gonna happen today, the anticipation is killing me!

Posted by kirisame

Not that it's too important, but I hope they get Expression up to max so they can finish Nanako's story. Maybe going to the [drama club] or [day care] social links would be an easy way to boost it? It's hard to remember what days they're on, though.

Edited by neon321
@Winternet said:
" Whoo..They will meet boy-girl again at school. Story Progression!!! "
Thanks for the spoiler? Not everyone's already played this game :(
Edited by Winternet
@neon321: That ain't spoiler. It's just a little sumethin sumethin until the video is up.

Edit: I haven't play. It's the image they put up before the videos. It's usually on either Vinny's page or on Drew's
Posted by Chartor

Ah back to the classroom....though i do wish they had spent more time on some good ol' Rise lovin' over that summer.  It certainly went faster than i thought!

Posted by Colin

It's time for F5.

Posted by Kowbrainz
@Colin said:
" It's time for F5. "
No it isn't; wait until the hour comes and then it'll be time.
Think they actually have a set upload time now (provided the video actually processes properly overnight).
Posted by Chartor
@Kowbrainz:

The set upload time being...?
Posted by kirisame
@Colin: You made me remember the movie [Twister], heh.
Posted by Kowbrainz
@Chartor said:
" @Kowbrainz: The set upload time being...? "
Didn't say due to timezones; it's 9pm here. So in a minute.
Posted by funcmode

bam. there it is.

Posted by Donkeysraliens
@Kowbrainz:
well, you seem to be right, i just F5'd and its up!
Posted by Hamst3r
@Chartor: 6:00am Pacific Time. PST is -8 from GMT.
Posted by Chartor

Ah, 2pm here then, good job, cheers!

Posted by AllanIceman

It's boy/girl!

Posted by DVB

I sense your lack of understanding associated with watermelons...hmmm
Xmas=turkey/ham, Summer in Asia=Watermelons.High water content and sweet flavour, who could resist :)
Beats drinking plain water or soft drinks.

Posted by Winternet

Another good episode! Midnight Chanel tomorrow?? I'm hoping so...

Posted by samcotts

Great episode, loved the watermelon part.

I don't think it's now possible for you to get it on with Yukiko because of the way you talked to her in this episode. I made the same mistake.
Posted by Agent_Lost

Funky return!

Posted by welly

:DDD

Posted by Delta_Ass

How the hell can they still think that Naoto kid is a boy? It's ridiculous.

Posted by QuietAlien

Haha! Placerville! man, worst class trip I've ever had...

Posted by Turambar
@samcotts: Nope, it's still possible.  Only Ai and one other girl have dialogue options that determine whether you'll be forced into the "just friends" end, or get the option for the "lovers" end.

Just a note Vinny and Jeff, since you already maxed out Chie, it's fine for you to get it on with other girls.  The game will prompt you with a warning that "you are already in a relationship with another girl" when you get to that point with Yukiko, but don't worry about it.
Posted by RagingLion

Funky student makes his triumphant return!

Posted by Grillbar
@Kowbrainz said:
"@Colin said:
" It's time for F5. "
No it isn't; wait until the hour comes and then it'll be time.Think they actually have a set upload time now (provided the video actually processes properly overnight)."

wow dude that was so deep man
Posted by endaround

Really should go in the TV instead of getting a beef bowl.  You've got 2 optional bosses to clear now.

Posted by kirisame

Today's commentary was great.
Watermelons are really common here, you can get them any time of year.
Are they exotic in Japan or something?

Posted by cinemandrew

I just noticed something. Teddie is much shorter when wearing his costume than when he's not. No wonder he's so weird. I know I'd be a little crazy if I had to spend all day stuffed into a bear costume 2 feet shorter than me.

Edited by TheLawnWrangler

i like Ryan claiming their watermelon party is racist lol

good episode as always

EDIT: son of a b*tch this funky student is funky!
Posted by Bartman3010

Oh jeez. You guys are going to make Yukiko a girlfriend too? Careful...

Posted by GamingReligion

I'd eat your big fat watermelon guys!

Posted by neon321

I second going into the Dungeon to clear out the optional bosses instead of going to the meat dimension again.

Posted by Curufinwe

I think they would have a got a free courage boost from eating Dojima's food.

Posted by FlipperDesert

Can't wait for the school trip, Jeff and Vinnie will be as confused as Naoto.

Posted by Leadcat

wow you guys notice all kinds of stuff I don't, like Kanji's "somthing extra" in the watermelon scene.

Posted by allhailthetv
@neon321: It's not a spoiler. Jeff and Vinny called boy-girl that a few episodes ago due to he/she/its ambiguous gender.
Posted by Curufinwe

Yup, I think Vinny actually said something like "that's not a boy" the first time s/he showed up.

Posted by allhailthetv
@cinemandrew: I noticed that a little while into my second playthrough of this game.
Posted by SM2099

I dont get what they laugh so hard at the "watermelon" thing or reference. I still laugh cuase Vinny and Jeff do.

What the hell is Kanji sprinkling on his watermelon?

Posted by awatermellon

if your going to have a watermellon party have me join.

Posted by Crono11

I love the Trainspotting reference Vinny made. You're the man!!!

Edited by Curufinwe
Posted by Aaox

This is indeed riveting, Vinny.

• 172 results