172 Comments
  • 172 results
Posted by WolfmanJenkins

Are watermelons some sort of rare commodity in Japan or something? They were going insane over the thought of watermelons.

Posted by danimal_furry

It's salt. You put salt on watermelons. Geez.
Posted by ErinIsADrunk

You heard it hear first, Nanako likes to please people.

Posted by RYNO9881

HAHA. Jumpstreet reference. 

I'm pretty sure

Posted by kerse

I just noticed Charlie has 2 Gags books.

Posted by Lelcar

The whole watermelon part of this episode makes this one of the most hilarious episodes of this endurance run.

Posted by the_OFFICIAL_jAPanese_teaBAG

murder was the case reference!

Posted by OneManX

Isn't Port Island from Persona 3...

Crossing the Steams?
Posted by kollay

I don't know why, but the sound effect that Vinny added on the student riding the bicycle zooming by fucking made this episode for me.

The watermelon part was great, too.
Posted by Gerhabio

Man, I really want to see Nanako's Max Rank

Posted by InfamousBIG

Damn.

"We were talking to John Carmack about Rage..."

Here it is, 2 years later, and they just talked to John Carmack about Rage.

Edited by FuzMel

List of events in Persona 4 by importance: 1.Funky Student's riddles 2. Meat Bowl Challenge 3. Chie 4. Hospital Janitorial work 5. Fusing 6. Nanako 7: Fridge...... 197: Lonely mother 198: fishing ETC

Posted by SynergisticSyn

@danimal_furry: I always kind of figured that was a Southern thing, how many people actually do that?

Posted by Undeadpool

Playing Yakuza 4 while watching this again and I just got to a part in that game where there's a watermelon party...awesome.

Posted by Nottle

@OneManX said:

Isn't Port Island from Persona 3...
Crossing the Steams?

I know this is like a year late, but yes. Also you see a nerdy female student that was a Social link from 3 as well as one of your teachers. Nice litttle call back.

Posted by Pop

I still find it weird that Kanji and Rise are in a lower grade than the rest of the peeps.

Posted by Fistfulofmetal

@Pop said:

I still find it weird that Kanji and Rise are in a lower grade than the rest of the peeps.

...what

Posted by Pop

@Fistfulofmetal said:

@Pop said:

...what

kanji and rise are underclassmen to the rest of the group, I should of worded that statement better.

Posted by Fistfulofmetal

@Pop:

no no I know what you meant. I'm "...what"-ing in shock.

Posted by AlexanderSheen
Edited by Undeadpool

I can confirm that putting salt on a watermelon is crazy delicious. Thanks to this game, I tried it, and it is AMAZINGLY good.