173 Comments
  • 173 results
Posted by Honkalot

HOLY FUCKING SHIT, A WATERMELON!!?

Edited by Undeadpool

I can confirm that putting salt on a watermelon is crazy delicious. Thanks to this game, I tried it, and it is AMAZINGLY good.

Posted by AlexanderSheen
Posted by Fistfulofmetal

@Pop:

no no I know what you meant. I'm "...what"-ing in shock.

Posted by Pop

@Fistfulofmetal said:

@Pop said:

I still find it weird that Kanji and Rise are in a lower grade than the rest of the peeps.

...what

kanji and rise are underclassmen to the rest of the group, I should of worded that statement better.

Posted by Fistfulofmetal

@Pop said:

I still find it weird that Kanji and Rise are in a lower grade than the rest of the peeps.

...what

Posted by Pop

Posted by Nottle

@OneManX said:

Isn't Port Island from Persona 3...
Crossing the Steams?

I know this is like a year late, but yes. Also you see a nerdy female student that was a Social link from 3 as well as one of your teachers. Nice litttle call back.

Posted by Undeadpool

Playing Yakuza 4 while watching this again and I just got to a part in that game where there's a watermelon party...awesome.

Posted by SynergisticSyn

@danimal_furry: I always kind of figured that was a Southern thing, how many people actually do that?

Edited by FuzMel

List of events in Persona 4 by importance: 1.Funky Student's riddles 2. Meat Bowl Challenge 3. Chie 4. Hospital Janitorial work 5. Fusing 6. Nanako 7: Fridge...... 197: Lonely mother 198: fishing ETC

Posted by InfamousBIG

Damn.

"We were talking to John Carmack about Rage..."

Here it is, 2 years later, and they just talked to John Carmack about Rage.

Posted by Gerhabio

Man, I really want to see Nanako's Max Rank

Posted by kollay

I don't know why, but the sound effect that Vinny added on the student riding the bicycle zooming by fucking made this episode for me.

The watermelon part was great, too.
Posted by OneManX

Isn't Port Island from Persona 3...

Crossing the Steams?
Posted by the_OFFICIAL_jAPanese_teaBAG

murder was the case reference!

Posted by Lelcar

The whole watermelon part of this episode makes this one of the most hilarious episodes of this endurance run.

Posted by kerse

I just noticed Charlie has 2 Gags books.

Posted by RYNO9881

HAHA. Jumpstreet reference. 

I'm pretty sure

Posted by ErinIsADrunk

You heard it hear first, Nanako likes to please people.

Posted by danimal_furry

It's salt. You put salt on watermelons. Geez.
Posted by WolfmanJenkins

Are watermelons some sort of rare commodity in Japan or something? They were going insane over the thought of watermelons.

Posted by Mrnitropb
@Scrawnto: Watermelons. No smashy smashy.
Posted by Scrawnto
@Mrnitropb: Not how what works? Piñatas? Watermelons? Japan?
Posted by Mrnitropb
@Scrawnto said:
" My sister spent a summer working at a group/foster home thing in Japan. One time they went to the beach and there was a watermelon. They had he kids take turns, put on blindfolds, spin around in circles and then try to bash it with a stick. Basically it's like a piñata, but filled with melon. "
But but that's not how that works!
Posted by Renachan

You mean everyone doesn't have a little salt on their watermellon? *says the texan*

And I've watched waaaay too much anime, that I went "oh of course!" about the watermellon stuff. Mmm smacking stuff with a bat :D

Posted by Talon64

It's September 1st today, and they hit September 1st in the game. That's.... kinda important enough to post about. lol
But I can't wait to watch the class trip episode(s?).

Posted by IrishCoffee

Funky Student Don't Mess!! PLAYA!!

Edited by SBYM

What a grand watermelon party that was!

Oh, God. What the fuck was that, Funky Student?!

Posted by act26

fuck you funky student
Posted by Scrawnto

My sister spent a summer working at a group/foster home thing in Japan. One time they went to the beach and there was a watermelon. They had he kids take turns, put on blindfolds, spin around in circles and then try to bash it with a stick. Basically it's like a piñata, but filled with melon.

Posted by Media_Master

going and going

Posted by strangeling

Go Vinny, Go!

Posted by piropeople13

BING SUCKS

Posted by idiotic_genius1

They should make that shirt

Posted by Venatio

lol, WATERMELON PARTY!

Posted by MagikGimp

Charlie is the reason for engrish.com

Posted by slyspider
@Clubvodka: I just check Port Island is where you live in persona 3!!!!!!! Do the SEES make a cross-over?!?!?!?!
Posted by darkspirit138
@Dethfish77 said:
" @Artemis_D said:
"@Dethfish77 said:
" I know people who sprinkle salt AND pepper on their pieces of Watermelon. "
Pepper? What the Hell?  Oh well, people think I'm strange for putting salt on my watermelon.  "
They do it on Cantaloupe as well. Or maybe it's Honeydew, I can't remember. "
I put chilli flakes and salt on my apple; I dunno what youre talking about.
Posted by Clubvodka

Port Island is where I'm currently running through in Persona 3 correct? Are they really going there?

Somebody hit me up with an answer

Posted by Gamer_152

"Man, a watermelon."

Posted by sdauz

A or B A or B A OR B!!!! dammit

Posted by empfeix

I love salt on my watermelon, you guys are seriously missing out.  Although its halarious that he has some in his pockets.

Posted by Nick

Does anyone else think Kanji is the best character in the game?

Posted by Food

Anyone else notice that Vinny thinks a protractor is a compass?  Protractor is the semi-circular thing that helps you draw angles.

Posted by AlKusanagi

The school festival totally has to be episode 100. So we'll be needing 90 minute long episodes all next week to make that happen.

Posted by GioVANNI

YA GOTTA SMACK IT OPEN.

Edited by fox01313

Take it nobody at GiantBomb haven't tried sprinkling a little salt on watermelon/honeydew/muskmelon (aka cantalope). As long as it's just a pinch or so of salt it's pretty good IMO. I keep expecting to see between the nightly visits last episode & this group session this time, for it to say that everyone left for the night except for Chie.

Posted by End_Boss

"Luckily, everyone was able to come... Over."
LMFAO.

• 173 results