183 Comments
  • 183 results
Posted by natetodamax

Guys, you hold down LB to turn the camera.

Posted by diminian

South of the Border is between South Carolina and North Carolina, and yes, you do sit on a gorilla and get your picture, you also buy fireworks.... I hate living on the east coast.

Posted by Qorious

God, I need to pick up Fallout 3. 

Posted by Psych0Penguin

Awww man I was tripping!! Such a cliff-hanger!!

Posted by RHCPfan24

Yikes, get your geography straight. Mason-Dixon Line is between the Southern border of Pennsylvania and the Northern border of Maryland. Simple knowledge really.

Besides that, great Quick Look! I want to get this DLC now.

Posted by angelkanarias

best quick looks ever

Posted by AaronP

Fallout 3 Endurance Run!! Vinny and Ryan!

Posted by Sneakybadger

jesus the load times on the 360 are bad.

I assume the PS3 is the same

Edited by Otzlowe
@borgmaster said:
" The stereotypes being perpetuated belong more in the southern Alabama/Mississippi/Louisiana area, pretty lazy on the part of Bethesda's writers. Also just to clear things up, Maryland is barely south of the mason-dixon, and north of the DC area. and I don't know why anyone would wanna go above that, too many yankees. "
I don't know about you, but a short five minute drive past the Mason-Dixon line where I live (up into Pennsylvania), and you run through a neighborhood where the houses are obscured by confederate flags.

It's disturbing in the strangest, most geographical sense.

Edit: Vinny, if you've found Gorillas down here, I want to know where.
The zoo doesn't count.

Also, it's real' funny to hear Maryland to be called "The South." We come close in some places, but we can't even come close to some other actually southern states. (In stereotype, at least.)
Posted by Jimbo_N

Ryan really likes to MASH the RT when using VATS in Fallout 3. Hes like "eat this and this and this and THIS", then ACCEPT !
whats wrong with sofly pressing the triggers Ryan?

Posted by nabokovfan87

why is it chugging to run the game?  360 version i assume?

Posted by Diamond
@nabokovfan87 said:
" why is it chugging to run the game?  360 version i assume? "
Probably your computer can't run the video right.
Posted by Myomoto
@Diamond: No, the game is definitely not running very smoothly.
Posted by fox01313

This end part of the video really reminds me of the one quest in Oblivion for the trickster deity where you are enacting curses for one of the small villages. I don't want to spoil it as it's one of the funniest moments in Oblivion & nothing you'd ever ever expect. If anyone reading this who liked Oblivion, go find it, purest form of short but sweet & you get a nice item too for all your hard work.

Posted by OmegaRadium

Tripping Balls!

Posted by Sabata

Oh god, it's Mother 3 all over again!

Posted by amandackrueger

Vinny & Ryan quick look...my prayers have been answered.

Posted by corgorav

nice ql, looks like pretty solid dlc for fallout 3 alright

Posted by MadeinFinland

ROFL. The knife is making fun of Macbeth I think.

Is this a dagger I see before me?

Posted by lordofultima

You can rotate around your character, you just have to hold some button, I don't remember what but you definitely can.

Posted by Derios

haha love the blurb.

Posted by Gnome

Am I the only one who actually likes and uses the 3rd person mode?

Posted by Smitatoe

represent the EAST COAST!!!

Posted by insane_shadowblade85

I'm from Miami so these Southern jokes don't bother me at all. We're commonly known for Cubans, beaches and clubs lol.

Posted by Destroyeron

lol mild overkill at the end there

Posted by dagas

My friend bought this on the 360 and he had problems with the framerate slowing down to a slide show after a while. The longer he played the worse it got, at the end it can't have been running at more than 10 FPS. Only in this DLC.

Edited by FrumpyBiscuts

The reason (just in case you didn't know) that all the guys keep owning you is because they use double barrel shotguns and they are REALLY powerful. Maybe it it just because I am good with those types of gund in FO3, but I had a DB shotgun that was 91 damage. It was really good to have. Also, did everyone notice who the skeleton was on the bed where they had the baloons? I did because I have beaten Point look out, but if you didn't, go back and check ;)

Posted by Demyx

maybe its in Calvert County, since the mansion is of the same name.

can't wait for the Game of the Year edition

Posted by Aeterna

Very nice quick look. Definatly wants me to play more. Though I'm getting my ass handed to me at level 5 on Point Outlook.

Posted by Ivanetc

holy shit what happened at the end

worst acid trip ever ;

Posted by Dustpan

It's about time this came out :P

Posted by Eric5676

I've been happy with every DLC they've put out for this game. This is no exception. I hope they keep 'em coming right up until the next game.

Posted by chapman12
@RampageEndsHere:
no one cares dude
Posted by lemon360

man so many comments no ones gonna read mine

Posted by Deusoma

One, it's the left bumper to rotate the camera.
Two, Bloody Mess is never a waste.
Three, how can you play Fallout 3 without the subtitles?

Looks really good though, might pick this up after all.

Posted by airules
@lemon360: I read it!
Posted by Dachef

I'm still waiting for the Fallout 3 GOTY Edition later this year.

Posted by SpecialBuddy

My dogs name is Homie.

Posted by Chris

If you hold the camera button you can rotate the camera...

Posted by Th3_James

my character is pro

Posted by SJSchmidt93

Just gonna wait until the GOTY PC version comes out to get all the DLC, even though I already have the game, it'll still be a hell of a deal to buy it again with all the dlc.

Posted by xDot

About time Vinny appeared in a Fallout 3 QL.

Posted by InsanePotato

Could've sworn when Vinny when saying "It's between Mason and Dixon.... Duhh....Duhhhhh.... " and there was a long pause Ryan was going to just whollop Vinny in the head lol.

Posted by squidracerX
@dirtyfootprints said:
" @glyn said:
" fallout 3 - hmm interesting- i wonder when 4 is going to come out "
not for a long long time. bethesdas working on something else.
"

NOT TRUE! Jeff went to London where they revealed the next Fallout already, (if you listen to the podcasts you'd know this!) That was like 2 months ago. So I don't know what game you think is going to hold it up? But its already being worked on as we speak. It takes place in Vegas I believe they said, but the fact that it is probably on the same engine etc and they crank these DLC out like nothing I would assume it will be out in a jiffy!
Posted by BRINKTheMovieMyFavoriteMovie
@squidracerX said:
" @dirtyfootprints said:
" @glyn said:
"

NOT TRUE! Jeff went to London where they revealed the next Fallout already, (if you listen to the podcasts you'd know this!) That was like 2 months ago. So I don't know what game you think is going to hold it up? But its already being worked on as we speak. It takes place in Vegas I believe they said, but the fact that it is probably on the same engine etc and they crank these DLC out like nothing I would assume it will be out in a jiffy! "
Heh... might want to get your facts straight before you try to correct someone. Fallout: New Vegas is NOT Fallout 4. That has been said by the makers of the game.
Posted by Gamer_152

That was a pretty cool trip-out sequence, I wish it'd rain cola bottles where I live.

Posted by Conojo

well you guys definitely just showed the best part of the entire dlc, but I'm happy since I got to see your take on it

Posted by Kohe321

Awesome, I am definitely getting this package.

Posted by Vendetta

"He's got a couple of dogs."
"You mean like homies?"

Hilarious.

Posted by FiestaUnicorn
@squidracerX said:
"@dirtyfootprints said:
" @glyn said:
"

NOT TRUE! Jeff went to London where they revealed the next Fallout already, (if you listen to the podcasts you'd know this!) That was like 2 months ago. So I don't know what game you think is going to hold it up? But its already being worked on as we speak. It takes place in Vegas I believe they said, but the fact that it is probably on the same engine etc and they crank these DLC out like nothing I would assume it will be out in a jiffy!"

You sir, are million bucks!
  • 183 results