• 161 results
Posted by Walreese55

IT'S UP!

Posted by Donkeysraliens

64 mins? nice!

Posted by Mysterysheep
@KevSlider: Please post it here!!
Posted by KevSlider

I'm back in the states! I have 15 E.R.s to catch up on and I took a picture of "Amrita" water when I was in Africa! Woo!!

Posted by Jon93

Ugh, URL hunting just to F5 spam is very sad. But what else am I gonna do at 8 in the morning? :(

INVESTIGATION TEAM GO!

Posted by NoDeath
@allhailthetv said:
" It seems that in this episode they climb back up the Marukyu Striptease with Teddie and Kanji to fight the bonus boss, from what I can tell from the tiny image of the Protagonist and Teddie in their victory poses in the Marukyu Striptease. Hopefully, but not likely, they also climb up Void Quest to fight that boss. In fact, I don't hope they fight the Void Quest boss, I want them to do that later so we can see the class trip, and that scene. "
Yeah that scene is my second most anticipated one for the endurance run to get up to. The number one? If you don't know what I'm talking about, you haven't played the game.
Posted by Castro

With all this talk of the class trip, I believe that I'm more excited for their class trip than I ever was for any of the class trips that I took back in school. I only remember going to a candy factory and a peanut butter factory though. In case anyone's curious, candy factories smell bad.

Posted by Donkeysraliens

Well, looks like 'the new legend of teddie' continues...though he may be a damn cockblocker!

Posted by Winternet

B-Team on it's way to fight bonus boss on Rise's dungeon and Fusion time! Just hope they go up the stairs whenever they see them. It looks it won't be worth the time waste looking for more Exp. Oh, and birds....

Posted by allhailthetv

It seems that in this episode they climb back up the Marukyu Striptease with Teddie and Kanji to fight the bonus boss, from what I can tell from the tiny image of the Protagonist and Teddie in their victory poses in the Marukyu Striptease. Hopefully, but not likely, they also climb up Void Quest to fight that boss. In fact, I don't hope they fight the Void Quest boss, I want them to do that later so we can see the class trip, and that scene.

Posted by CactusWolf

Another wait. As usual.

Can't wait until they go on the class trip though.