160 Comments
  • 160 results
Posted by Skrams

Creepy that Vinny has a lot of games that I still have on my mind as backlog. RFG, Infamous, Cryostatis, stuff. 
Also I'm surprised theres still somewhat recent comments and stuff on this.

Posted by MordeaniisChaos
@dvorak said:
" I just kind of realized that I've played like 50 hours of this game, watched this far in the endurance run, and never even thought about the lyrics in any song in this game. I don't even know what they are saying.  It could be in Japanese even, I've never really listened to it. "
They are in japanese most of the time, and when translated, they mean fuck all. Seriously, it's like jiberish.
Posted by ItBeStefYo

Love the continuous pumping bass in the strip club :D

Posted by InfamousBIG

@xMrSunshine said:

@Ataxia: You think that's weird? I was just looking at a pic that was named "Watermelon" when Jeff said "watermelon!" around 20:20 mark. Creepy.

@Ataxia said:

06:47 was just playing the crazy train riff right when Vinny said that. lol Weird

What you experienced a year ago, my friends, is FATE. This is evidence of the Jungian Theory of Synchronicity. IT IS YOUR FATE TO WATCH THE ENDURANCE RUN

Posted by LikeaSsur

No comments in 2012? Let me fix that! Go, Vinny, go!

Posted by heavymetalwaffle

@LikeaSsur: I'll add to the 2012 comments. This is my first viewing of the ER; I'm only a few years too late.

Posted by Kaigan

"I wish there was a faster run button."

There is one, and it's called "disable framelimiting".

Posted by Seaborgium
Posted by Undeadpool

Thanks to watching this for the...third?...well whatever time, I actually bought a Vita and Persona 4 Golden. I just couldn't stay away any longer!...and the Vita was on-sale...