115 Comments
  • 115 results
Posted by KuwabaraTheMan
@ViolentPsycho said:
" Please, please make Rise shut the fuck up.... she is so annoying!!! OMG!!! I hate her so much! STFU already bitch! "
There is such a thing as wrong opinions and this is one.
Posted by Nasar7

yawn.

Posted by darkspirit138
@monkeybot said:
" @Agent_Lost said:
" prediction:ep. 98 : fusion episodeep. 99: social call until 9/8ep. 100: start of the school trip "
Yeah , that is what they are going to do. This is really fucking annoying. THERE ARE EVENTS AFTER THE TRIP!!!
"
I think its a good thing; this way, at least people can remember the scenes in which they go take a break.
Posted by Carlos1408

GRIND GRING GRIIIIIIIIIIIND! :) lol

Posted by kirisame
@monkeybot: Repeat after me: "Calm." "Defense." "Eye of the Dragon."
Posted by monkeybot
@Agent_Lost said:
" prediction:ep. 98 : fusion episodeep. 99: social call until 9/8ep. 100: start of the school trip "
Yeah , that is what they are going to do. This is really fucking annoying. THERE ARE EVENTS AFTER THE TRIP!!!
Posted by kirisame
It's great that they change music themes for each dungeon, otherwise even a good song would get annoying. Still, it would be great if there were more than one "battle theme". Only having one song for random battles is a real pain..
Posted by Agent_Lost

prediction:
ep. 98 : fusion episode
ep. 99: social call until 9/8
ep. 100: start of the school trip

Posted by Sarumarine

Persona 4 podcast with Vinny and Jeff! I'm going to call this the food episode. I was starving by the time I finished watching the whole thing.

Posted by Curufinwe
@ViolentPsycho said:
" Please, please make Rise shut the fuck up.... she is so annoying!!! OMG!!! I hate her so much! STFU already bitch! "
No one could accuse you of having a misleading username.
Edited by MeatSim

Out of all the dungeon themes this is still the best but damn were getting close to the 100 episode milestone were to the point now were you could watch all the episodes of endurance run non stop and it would take more then 2 days back to back.

Posted by gidoff

Please, please make Rise shut the fuck up.... she is so annoying!!! OMG!!! I hate her so much! STFU already bitch!

Posted by HooliganTuesday

Less grinding more school trip!

Posted by Reverseface

So funny near the end when they went round the corner and jeff went Arrrhhhhhh!

Posted by ahoodedfigure

I wonder if one of the more detail-oriented folks out there might want to make them a list of the personas they already have, so they don't accidentally miss out on collecting them and wind up having to go back (a la ghoul).

Posted by kirisame

Vinny and Jeff, everyone else will probably mention this too, so sorry: Yukiko is weak to ice, so even if you equip the [Snow Pin],  she will take lots of damage from Ice, and the enemy gets an extra turn. If you re-equip the [Ice Supressor], she will probably dodge ice attacks.

Posted by Hobbitgoth
@Ben_H said:
"The A Team?

"

Nice!
Posted by Terjay

"I'M GUARDING IT!" :D

Posted by King9999
@drew327 said:
" For the Wealth Hands, have Charlie Mind Charge, then Yukiko Fire Break (hopefully she has this by now), then Charlie Agidyne "
You don't even need Mind Charge.
Posted by Ben_H

The A Team?

Posted by drew327

For the Wealth Hands, have Charlie Mind Charge, then Yukiko Fire Break (hopefully she has this by now), then Charlie Agidyne

Posted by TheLawnWrangler

is vinny talking about Wizard People, Dear Reader?!

awesome!! also i'm excited for ep 100.
:D
Posted by darkspirit138
@Insectecutor said:
" Looks like Nike's marketing totally failed on Vinny. "
THIS
Posted by iAmJohn
@ahoodedfigure said:
"

She kicked a TANK!

"
<3
Posted by chronix

Vinny and Jeff check out the guides, there are some new ones as of the last couple months.

Posted by frenchdork

Goddamn, I want some Beefy Pad thai.

Posted by slinky6

I also like a lot of sauce after popping my meat out.

Posted by Caldarian

Ten seconds in and a shaking baby joke !

Im LOLing !!!!

Posted by King9999
@JeffGoldblum said:
" Why was there no episode yesterday?Do we get two today? "
There was an episode yesterday.  It was a short one, though.
Posted by JeffGoldblum

Why was there no episode yesterday?
Do we get two today?

Posted by King9999

The countdown to 100 continues...

Word of advice: If you're going to fight the optional boss, stop fighting the weak enemies and just rush to the top floor.  If you insist on fighting, fight the big shadows, since they'll be closer to your level.

Posted by nick69

#34! w00t

Posted by ZeroCast

3 and counting...

Posted by Hairydutchman

I get a duder its over at the 28 minute mark. Am I the only one?

Posted by Kohe321

3 more episodes and we got 100! Awesome job guys!

Edited by skrutop

GALACTICCCCCCC PUUUUUUUUUUNNNTTTTTTTTT!!!!

Harry Potter and the Sticky Icky.

Posted by flamingbananas

give youske the wind vow

Posted by edifier

Everyone knows that the snow pin correctly interprets the rap song "Informer."

Posted by EmperorSeth

Wow, did those guys get lucky with the rain enemies or what?  Three rain types, three rare items from them.  They better hit up the blacksmith when they get back to the real world.

Posted by Nexas

They could save so much time and SP by just walking around dudes.

Posted by Intrepid

There's one persona that comes to mind that has Spirit Drain and it's Succubus.  I used her for quite a bit as an SP battery from mid to end game.

Edited by Curufinwe
@stinky: I held on to those stat-boosting cards until I had a really good Persona that I knew would be hanging around for a while, or really needed to be pumped up for a boss fight.

The manual will tell you exactly what the stats represent.... remember when Jeff & Vinny were using a Gdon with a Magic stat of 10 or 11 in the Teddie boss-fight and doing hardly any damage?
Posted by Nexas

Glad they released that Counter an Counterstrike don't stack. But Amp and boost abilities do stack.

Posted by FLStyle

It's level up tiiiiiiiiiime! Satellite face.

Edited by stinky

it kills me in Persona 3 how i can't tell what spells i'm getting.

at least in 4 here they give you some heads up.

question for other persona 3 players, you can increase your persona stats with cards but i don't  really see it helping much. either you ditch the persona later or fuse it later on. 
plus i don't know how the stats even help.

any insights into this would  be appreciated.
Posted by Insectecutor

Looks like Nike's marketing totally failed on Vinny.

Posted by Fallen189

How inane.

Posted by n8

I also, am digging the 50 minutes..   :-D

CHEERS

Posted by Winternet

It's UP! 50 mins. that's nice

Edited by ahoodedfigure
@allhailthetv: I think you're right.  Used google for "kicked the tank" quotes in GB and found them under the ep 90 page...

Edit: Then I watched it.  It's there, really early on.
  • 115 results