115 Comments
  • 115 results
Posted by ahoodedfigure

I wonder if one of the more detail-oriented folks out there might want to make them a list of the personas they already have, so they don't accidentally miss out on collecting them and wind up having to go back (a la ghoul).

Posted by Reverseface

So funny near the end when they went round the corner and jeff went Arrrhhhhhh!

Posted by HooliganTuesday

Less grinding more school trip!

Posted by gidoff

Please, please make Rise shut the fuck up.... she is so annoying!!! OMG!!! I hate her so much! STFU already bitch!

Edited by MeatSim

Out of all the dungeon themes this is still the best but damn were getting close to the 100 episode milestone were to the point now were you could watch all the episodes of endurance run non stop and it would take more then 2 days back to back.

Posted by Curufinwe
@ViolentPsycho said:
" Please, please make Rise shut the fuck up.... she is so annoying!!! OMG!!! I hate her so much! STFU already bitch! "
No one could accuse you of having a misleading username.
Posted by Sarumarine

Persona 4 podcast with Vinny and Jeff! I'm going to call this the food episode. I was starving by the time I finished watching the whole thing.

Posted by Agent_Lost

prediction:
ep. 98 : fusion episode
ep. 99: social call until 9/8
ep. 100: start of the school trip

Posted by kirisame
It's great that they change music themes for each dungeon, otherwise even a good song would get annoying. Still, it would be great if there were more than one "battle theme". Only having one song for random battles is a real pain..
Posted by monkeybot
@Agent_Lost said:
" prediction:ep. 98 : fusion episodeep. 99: social call until 9/8ep. 100: start of the school trip "
Yeah , that is what they are going to do. This is really fucking annoying. THERE ARE EVENTS AFTER THE TRIP!!!
Posted by kirisame
@monkeybot: Repeat after me: "Calm." "Defense." "Eye of the Dragon."
Posted by Carlos1408

GRIND GRING GRIIIIIIIIIIIND! :) lol

Posted by darkspirit138
@monkeybot said:
" @Agent_Lost said:
" prediction:ep. 98 : fusion episodeep. 99: social call until 9/8ep. 100: start of the school trip "
Yeah , that is what they are going to do. This is really fucking annoying. THERE ARE EVENTS AFTER THE TRIP!!!
"
I think its a good thing; this way, at least people can remember the scenes in which they go take a break.
Posted by Nasar7

yawn.

Posted by KuwabaraTheMan
@ViolentPsycho said:
" Please, please make Rise shut the fuck up.... she is so annoying!!! OMG!!! I hate her so much! STFU already bitch! "
There is such a thing as wrong opinions and this is one.
Posted by Diamond

Did anyone else hear that sound effect at 2:20 that wasn't from Persona 4?

Posted by Jeremy_x

my prediction:

part 98: Void Quest till Floor 10
part 99: Boss Fight and social linking till 8/9
part 100: class trip
part 101: ???????????
part 102: PROFIT!

Posted by gamermatt8
@KuwabaraTheMan:
I kinda agree with ViolentPsycho, Rise may have better analyzing skills but shes annoying to hear every 10 seconds in the dungeons, Teddie was less annoying but i liked him better than Rise as the support. But i'm glad Teddie got to fight cause honestly if Rise became one of the fighters i don't think her skills would have been very good.
Posted by Dethfish
@safelybeds said:
"@Dethfish77: LET'S GO SUSANO-OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO"

Oh yeah, duh. How could I forget about that.
Posted by HooliganTuesday
@ahoodedfigure said:
" I wonder if one of the more detail-oriented folks out there might want to make them a list of the personas they already have, so they don't accidentally miss out on collecting them and wind up having to go back (a la ghoul). "
They already have one, it's called the compendium.
Posted by ahoodedfigure
@HooliganTuesday: Of course, but they don't use it, and don't have access to it when they're in the dungeon.  I'm saying since they're motivationally challenged, and there are people here who insist on telling them what they should do, maybe someone's noticed all the stuff they've acquired and can just list it for them so they can refer to it.  Fan service in reverse of its usual meaning.
Edited by Lustreplush
FOR QUICK LEVEL ADVANCEMENT:
HOW YOU CAN TELL WHERE THE STAIRS ARE
a quick reference guide by Lustreplush

If the icon on the wall opposite the door is a SWORD, the door will reveal STAIRS.
If the icon on the wall opposite the door is a SHIELD, the door will reveal a ROOM (perhaps with treasure).
If the there is NO ICON on the wall opposite the door, the door will reveal more HALLWAY.
Posted by EdTwo

eric b and rakim reference. sweet

Posted by Turambar

Guys, once again.

Counter, Counterstrike, and High Counter DON'T STACK

Elemental Boost and Elemental Amp DO STACK.

Don't forget this.

Posted by Origina1Penguin

Incubus, Succubus, and Kaiwan learn spirit drain.  Succubus is a level 44, so that is right on the money for you guys.  You'll find one in a shuffle time in the near future.

Edited by Lilarcor

Actually, all the dungeon themes are on the soundtrack disc that comes with the game.

Also, I generally prefer Suppressors (and their later upgraded version) over Pins because the real problem with weakness spells isn't the damage, but the extra turn the enemies get from using them. Avoiding the attacks entirely means they don't get the extra turn.

Posted by Sparky_Buzzsaw

Just got Devil Survivor in the mail.  Here's hoping it's a fun one.

Moderator Online
Posted by toment

I ate watermelon while watching. no salt or PCP, though :/

Posted by endaround
@Origina1Penguin:
And no matter how many times people have told them they don't have one they still have yet to pick an Incubus from a draw or from a fuse
Posted by ZmillA

I actually had thai food for lunch today

Posted by ZmillA

Do you guys really not know how to eat wings?

Posted by Venatio

Havent watched the episode yet bt I suspect grinding :)

Also I started playing P3:FES today, P4 was good so I got bot now

Posted by GaZZuM

Guys, PLEASE don't use fox to get SP back, he's gonna cost you hella money when you could just exit and sleep to get it all back for free!

Posted by Curufinwe
@GaZZuM: And waste a day they could use for S.Linking?  If you haven't noticed, they have a lot of money at the moment.
Posted by slinky6
@KuwabaraTheMan said:
" @ViolentPsycho said:
There is such a thing as wrong opinions and this is one. "
There is such a thing as wrong opinions and this is one.
Posted by Daroki
@GaZZuM said:
"Guys, PLEASE don't use fox to get SP back, he's gonna cost you hella money when you could just exit and sleep to get it all back for free!"

Give fox his money, you're buying an extra day which can be used for social linking and you'll get the money back in yen for fighting and items you receive.  ALWAYS give Fox his grip.
Posted by legendary1

You guys hopefully remember you can escape right? The option is at the bottom, called 'escape'. Its a good thing to use so you dont have to cast a 15 SP mudoon 5 times in a row,

Hit up the fox anyway. You got cash to burn. Though if you really want to save money, go to the first dungeon and just waste turns guarding while your Black Frost and equipable items gain SP slowly and all enemies are dealing 0 damage to you.

Posted by Wildfire570

Every time I see Vinny use the A team it makes me think of the A Team theme song.

Posted by Mezmero

A bit grindy but great run as always dues.  I've started my P4 game recently but I noticed something weird.  To anyone out there: the caption box on the bottom-left of the screen stays blank no matter what I do.  Is there a setting I have to switch or is it just a display problem for playing it on a PS3?   Answer anyone?  Other than that I wonder why you guys never worked on the Margaret S-link, it doesnt waste any days or time, but it is also a long fusiony process and probably wouldn't show to well in video form anyway.  Still it's a nice little free S-link that doesnt waste S-link time.  I'm near the end of Bad Bad Bathhouse and Empress is at lvl 3.

Posted by PTZen

Awsome episode. I finally caught up with these endurance runs! Damn, thought i would never catch up xD

Edited by FlipperDesert

"Get the... DJ Shadow remix of the song?"  Actually, he's called MC Lotus Juice, and the dungeon music's totally on the soundtrack. :D

Posted by Undeadpool
@Pepsiman:
I approve!
Posted by piropeople13

AN-ISO-TROPIC  Filtering.  Measured in passes.  Better than stinky Trilinear, or even worse, BIlinear filtering.

Posted by strangeling

Go Vinny, Go!

Posted by Media_Master

nice one

Posted by OriginalGman

Thai food is so delicious. So spicy, and so so delicious.

Posted by InfiniteGeass
@slinky6 said:

" @KuwabaraTheMan said:

" @ViolentPsycho said:
 There is such a thing as wrong opinions and this is one. Rise is awesome.
Posted by Crescendo1897
@OriginalGman: You are sooooo right, good sir.
Posted by G0rd0nFr33m4n

Watching these again

Posted by Zicdab

"Don't shake babies."

• 115 results