135 Comments
  • 135 results
Edited by skrutop

I can see myself in the future...drinking coffee, ducking meetings, and watching a fresh episode of Endurance Run.

edit: And that day is here!  The dungeon should totally have been a hospital, but not because of Naoto's father's surgery.  They should've done it up like the end of Hard Boiled, since (s)he's a detective.

Lastly, don't Personas need to be equipped to gain XP?  I think you'll want to stick with succubus until you get spirit drain.

Posted by Winternet

I see myself watching the giant bomb iphone app commercial for the next hours until episode 102 comes up.
Oohh..images for the next 2 episodes. Going to the dungeon (or at least in front of the dungeon) fighting and fusing. That's in store for today and tomorrow. Sounds exciting.

Posted by safelybeds

Hurrah!

Posted by kirisame

IT BEGINS

Posted by Jeffsekai

yay

Posted by Llama

ugh no, NOO, NOOOOOOOOOOO

always the fusing! THE FUUUSING BLAAARGH WARBLE GARBLE

come on hurry up with the fusing always takes loads of time and is maximum boring. you can do all this in 2 minutes

Posted by SquirrelGOD

Give 'em hell, boys!

Posted by King9999
@Llama said:
" ugh no, NOO, NOOOOOOOOOOOalways the fusing! THE FUUUSING BLAAARGH WARBLE GARBLEcome on hurry up with the fusing always takes loads of time and is maximum boring. you can do all this in 2 minutes "
Just skip the fusing.
Posted by LangarN

watching it on my iphone :)

Edited by Intrepid

I suggest you guys fuse something that either nulls electricity or repels it.  There's an annoying enemy in this one that likes to pick on you with heavy elec

Posted by Slurpelve

every day it even getting more awesome!

Posted by sanjuro87

METAL GEAR?!?!

Posted by Anviltongue

Vinny and Jeff, remember that Succubus with the spirit drain skill you were so happy about? It isn't going to get that skill unless you put it in and let it gain experience. 

Just use another persona for the fight and then, before the shadow is killed, equip Succubus.  It will get all the experience from the fight.

Posted by Llama

My vision of hell:

Vinny and Jeff fusing in the velvet room... FOR ETERNITY

Edited by Vlaphor

Speaking of the new Red Faction game, the main character also voices a Mr. Kanji Tatsumi.

Posted by Jedted
@Vlaphor said:
"Speaking of the new Red Faction game, the main character also voices a Mr. Kanji Tatsumi."
I know, i actually think of that dude from Red Faction everytime i hear Kanji speak.

Posted by Haze

Gents you really want to fuse Gabriel, even if you don't intend to use it its quite important to have it in the compendium for later fusing. You can afford to the stuff you use back out.

Posted by kirisame
@Llama: You'll just have to be a good boy, then.
Posted by RampageEndsHere

Cue people screaming about Black Spot being replaced with Heat Wave instead of Skull Cracker, on 3.

Posted by BenderUnit22

As a heads up, when you reach the 6th floor, you'll get a key card. With it you need to return to the 4th floor and fight a boss in order to progress.

Posted by Happy
@RampageEndsHere said:
" Cue people screaming about Black Spot being replaced with Heat Wave instead of Skull Cracker, on 3. "
Haha, I ain't gonna scream about it but I did laugh pretty good.
Posted by Agent_Lost

yep, Jeff and Vinny got it right, you need the card in the 6 floor to open the mini boss on the 4th floor and get his key card to go down to the final floor.

Posted by Kowbrainz

A girl whose face I could eat a sandwich off of?

Wow, where would I be without the endurance run? Totally adding this to my list of prerequisites for new girlfriends.

Posted by borgmaster

i haven't even played this game and I know that they are fucking up big time, how about ya'll drink some coffee before playing this in the morning.

Edited by Nexas
@RampageEndsHere said:
" Cue people screaming about Black Spot being replaced with Heat Wave instead of Skull Cracker, on 3. "
RAAAAAGGGEEE!

Seriously though that was pretty dumb. Hopefully they don't do something similiar with Godhand when it comes around.
Posted by HT101

Good episode today but I also agree that getting rid of Black Spot and not Rampage or Skull Cracker was a not so smart move.  However, these decisions are part of the reason why I love this ER because they do stuff their way which is awesome in it's own right.

Posted by slinky6
@Llama said:
" ugh no, NOO, NOOOOOOOOOOOalways the fusing! THE FUUUSING BLAAARGH WARBLE GARBLEcome on hurry up with the fusing always takes loads of time and is maximum boring. you can do all this in 2 minutes "
I have a suggestion for you.   If you don't like the way they play, either buy the game and play if for yourself, or get out your existing copy and play it again.   Whichever the necessary case may be.   Or you could just shut the fuck up.    That's always an option.
Posted by skrutop
@Happy said:
" @RampageEndsHere said:
Haha, I ain't gonna scream about it but I did laugh pretty good. "
I was yelling at them to replace Rampage :P.
Posted by Nexas
@skrutop said:
" @Happy said:
" @RampageEndsHere said:
Haha, I ain't gonna scream about it but I did laugh pretty good. "
I was yelling at them to replace Rampage :P. "
To be fair Black Spot does really suck, but it was the strongest physical hit they would get for a while.
Posted by Myomoto

Doesn't their regular attack do more damage than black spot did anyway?

Posted by Zeemod

Now that I've caught up I can't watch 6-8 episodes per day... GAH!!!

Posted by TheRepoMan

YOU GUYS REALLY NEED TO S LINK UP WITH RISE

SHE GAINS A NEW POWER EVERY TIME!

Posted by legendary1
@RampageEndsHere said:
You mean after it critted on the last boss 3x in a row? Ya rly.
Posted by Happy
@TheRepoMan said:
" YOU GUYS REALLY NEED TO S LINK UP WITH RISESHE GAINS A NEW POWER EVERY TIME! "
NO YOU DON'T. YOU DON'T NEED TO BE TALKING TO NO LADIES WITH WHICH HAVE FACES YOU COULD EAT A SANDWICH OFF OF. THAT'S A BAD ROAD TO GO DOWN BOY.
Posted by RampageEndsHere
@Nexas:

How does Black Spot suck ? It has 35 % chance of critical hit. If Chie wears Omega Drive the critical rate would go up to 50 %.
Posted by Happy

Meh, they'll get God Hand before it actually matters.

Posted by PosableActionFigure

Keep your Hitokuto-Seikun (or whatever it's name is). It repels lightning. When you fight the scales (they come in large groups and use Ziodyne exclusively), equip it and then just have everyone guard while the enemies kill themselves, since in my experience they only seem to target the main character. It turns a dangerous fight into free exp.

Posted by phlegms

You guys are really cranking these episodes out as of late.

Posted by Vect

The Tower Arcana is going to be the kid you'll be Tutoring once you get the job.

Posted by Sarumarine

Heh, I thought the music in Naoto's base was pretty funky too. I felt like I should be looking at art or something. I wanted more of a detective vibe or... secret base-ish music. But oh well. This place really isn't that bad compared to void quest... so I think you guys should have an ok time there.

Posted by Happy

They should have just put the strip club music in every dungeon after that.

Posted by Thelolaser
Heres some help for Rise: YOU REALLY NEED THAT SCOCIAL LINK

) Social link with support team members:
Ranking up social links with the battle team member unlocks further skills:

Once reached rank 3: Rise learns Treasure Radar that reveals the location of
all treasure chests
Once reached rank 6: Rise learns Enemy Radar that shows the positions of all
enemies in the mini map
Once reached rank 10: Rise's persona evolves, and learns Weakness Scan. With
this ability Rise would occasionally give you tips on
enemies' weaknesses.
Posted by Happy
@Thelolaser:  I don't see what's so deadly important about that stuff. It's mildly convenient at best.
Posted by stallion74

i could not believe what i saw.. You guys ditched BLACK SPOT for HEAT WAVE!!! let's say that for some particular reason you wanted to keep SKULL CRACKER...you had one more choice and that was the obvious...you should forget RAMPAGE!!! Until you get God's Hand and Agneyastra Black Spot was your best offensive choice for Chie...whatever....

Posted by atomic_dumpling
@stallion74 said:
" i could not believe what i saw.. You guys ditched BLACK SPOT for HEAT WAVE!!! let's say that for some particular reason you wanted to keep SKULL CRACKER...you had one more choice and that was the obvious...you should forget RAMPAGE!!! Until you get God's Hand and Agneyastra Black Spot was your best offensive choice for Chie...whatever.... "
Oh come on, I bet you guys are making a mountain out of a molehill once again.
Posted by PeasForFees
@Thelolaser said:
"
Heres some help for Rise: YOU REALLY NEED THAT SCOCIAL LINK

) Social link with support team members:
Ranking up social links with the battle team member unlocks further skills:

Once reached rank 3: Rise learns Treasure Radar that reveals the location of
all treasure chests
Once reached rank 6: Rise learns Enemy Radar that shows the positions of all
enemies in the mini map
Once reached rank 10: Rise's persona evolves, and learns Weakness Scan. With
this ability Rise would occasionally give you tips on
enemies' weaknesses.
"

THIS

Posted by YoungDetective

Oh man, that Screech sex tape is disgusting. We are not just talking simple standard sex stuff here. Or So I Heard.

Posted by erinfizz

I just finished this dungeon and found Tentraforoo (confuse) on Yosuke INCREDIBLY useful. Really! Try it more than once...y'all might be surprised.

Posted by stallion74
@atomic_dumpling: maybe you are right but having beaten the game twice i think i can express my opinion on what would make the game easier for them...i wanna see the Endurance run reaching the end and i don't see why is it so bad to give them any help they can get or suggest things to them...i mean since the beginning we are pretty much part of all this too!!!
Posted by Chewii101

Still find it surprising that the two havnt poked fun at the song lyrics  (or what they sound like) in the game :P

• 135 results