126 Comments
  • 126 results
Posted by Parallelogramist

Signed up just so I could post this, I wonder if Jeff and Vinny will get all the endings or if they decide to tell everyone to just buy the game to see either normal or true ending.

Edited by TommyH

Entertaining as always! I just want to give you a tip that my buddy gave me. Max out Pazuzu, he gets the Cool-breeze skill, which gives you back 8% spirit and health(i believe) after each encounter. This makes you able to go on far longer excursions... actually i think Yatagarasu(the crow dude) also gets this skill at some point.

Posted by WholeFunShow

103rd comment, losers.

Posted by Vorbis

When vinny said they can't cross the threshold the same thing came into mind as jeff, Phantasy Star Online. 

Posted by dbz1995

Why can Rangda learn Repel Physical if it already can repel physical?

Posted by Geoff
Never get rid of Black Frost!!! Mind Charge + 50% boost plus Agidyne is more powerful than anything you can get for a long time yet. I used him on the true ending boss at level 69!
Posted by lishi
@amino said:
" @lishi said:
" You guys might want do some fishing this month.

Only for september you can trade a Haikara Shirt for some fish i don't remember.

That thing will give you  +50% xp gain. 
"
You need a Guardian fish to get Haikara Shirt but in order to catch Guardian your social link with fox must be Rank 9. "
That is the training katana witch give the same effect.

The shirt is listed for september, i missed it (doh) so im not sure what fish you need for it.
Posted by sneakysnake128
@dbz1995 said:
" Why can Rangda learn Repel Physical if it already can repel physical? "
So the skill can be passed on when fusing future personas. Imagine keeping that skill. You'd be impervious to all physical attacks as long as you have that persona equipped.
Posted by masterken

saying pazuzu reminds me of futurama, and the professor's pet griffin named zuzu

Posted by Rinkalicous
@masterken said:
" saying pazuzu reminds me of futurama, and the professor's pet griffin named zuzu "
Oh, THAT'S where I recognise it from! It's been bugging me for ages.
Edited by AuthenticM

Does Vinny really have a daughter? I'm just curious.

Posted by Media_Master

3 digits

Posted by Baggykins

Finally found the episode i came to, stopped watching for a little while, and i forgot how easy it is to get lost in the episodes ..

Posted by strangeling

Go, Vinny. Go!    

Posted by IceTrey87

The longer you wait during the shuffle makes it harder to pick out the right card.  Sitting there and staring at it for fifteen seconds is suicide, you might as well just put down the controller.  Also, please stop making dumber versions of personas you already have, the level might be higher but they always have less or worse moves.  I realize this is redundant since the endurance run is over and I'm just late, but damn....
Posted by Marokai

It's kind of amazing that, well over 50 hours in, Vinny still routinely hits the wrong menu buttons and has to remind himself of what the sword button is.

Posted by Sayishere

vinny!

Posted by Krystal_Sackful
@Rinkalicous
Zuzu is also the name of the daughter from Its a Wonderful Life.
Posted by Teizen

sweet

Posted by GonzoSnot

@IceTrey87: Don't take it so seriously, damnit man. It's a funny series of videos. It's not them trying to be the best or whatever.

Posted by ChrisTaran

And lo, on this day the Endurance Run thumbnail numbering hath began.

Posted by MrKlorox
@ChrisTaran said:

And lo, on this day the Endurance Run thumbnail numbering hath began.

Yes, but it'll still be a few more until they stop muting the colors.
Posted by Pop

I wonder if that stoner story from the end of the video actually happened to Jeff.

Posted by Seaborgium
Posted by melodiousj

I imagine the guys, Jeff in particular, would have HATED demon negotiation, but part of me would have found it funny as hell to watch them have to talk to personas and convince them to join the party.