242 Comments
Posted by CashBailey
@Delsaber said:
" Dave Foley? Oh, man... it actually stings to see him in this. He can't possibly be hurting for a paycheck this badly, can he? No way... :( "
Actually, I read/saw an interview with Foley where he said he did it just out of morbid curiosity to see what it was like to work with the most hated film-maker in the world.

But Foley is brilliant and NEWSRADIO is the most under-rated masterpiece in sitcom history.
Posted by TheHT

if you put me in this movie!

lmao. can't wait for more uwe crap.

Posted by CitizenKane

Wow, now I HAVE to watch this movie after seeing this episode of TANG.  I am going to put it on my brother's Netflix queue immediately.

Posted by angelkanarias

one of the best TANG reviews ever

Posted by ArbitraryWater

This movie looks so bad. Just like the game.

Posted by AhmadMetallic

i LOVED that movie for being extremely weird and shitty. fits the game perfectly, which is an awesome game for being so f'd up.

Posted by sdauz

man satire is supposed to be funny, this is sad......how the fuck doesnt he get money for this.....who the hell funds this guy?

Edited by Metal_Mills

This looks so truly bad it would probably be hilarious with some mates after a few drinks. Like 'The Marine'.

Posted by Bucketdeth

Wow, this movie looks horrible, poor bastards who actually were in it.

Posted by jakob187

I haven't seen it, but I remember House of the Dead and Alone in the Dark...so I don't think I need to see how bad this movie is.

Posted by Ryu89

"So you loved it"

Great input from vinny. Excellent review Ryan. If theres worse than this I wish you godspeed with whatever awful movie comes next.
Posted by Darklyte510
@Metal_Mills said:
" This looks so truly bad it would probably be hilarious with some mates after a few drinks. Like 'The Marine'. "
Yeah, after seeing this I actually kinda want to see it lol.
Posted by Double0hFor

im totally renting this movie!!

Posted by TheHBK

Umm, you guys should have censored that part on the toilet too... :(

Posted by DavidSnakes

Fucking hell

Goddamn

Posted by Floppypants

Well, at least it can't get any worse.  Right?

Edited by CashBailey
@sdauz said:
" man satire is supposed to be funny, this is sad......how the fuck doesnt he get money for this.....who the hell funds this guy? "
Word is that Boll exploited a certain German tax loop-hole where film investors were guaranteed 100% tax write-off on any movie that loses money.

So in essence these people were paying Boll to make cinematic bombs. And clearly he has acquitted himself admirably in this regard.

But I've heard that this loop-hole has since been abolished, and Boll's distribution almost instantly dried up. So now it's pretty much certain that he'll never get a movie theatrically released again. Even though he's got about five movies in the can, including FAR CRY.
Posted by Brackynews
@Vafthrutnir said:
" A movie like that makes me feel sad for the actors in it. At least they got paid... "
It is truly incredible what people will do when a camera is rolling.
This shit lives forever.
Posted by Beomoose

God, I kinda wish I hadn't seen that.

Posted by LiK

man, i couldn't even laugh. this movie almost ruined TANG. so disturbing. die Uwe Boll!

Posted by Keeby

ew

Posted by idiotic_genius1

Wow... I have seen awful movies but this looks fucking horrible!

Edited by stinky
@LiK: have to agree. i was too in awe of the poor taste to listen to Ryan.
Posted by Origina1Penguin

I watched it on Netflex Streaming with my 360.  It's actually my favorite Uwe Boll movie.  Take that for what you will.

Posted by Moridin
@Origina1Penguin: Yeah, I'm streaming it right now. Aside from that opening scene, it's not THAT horrible. I've giggled a bit.
Posted by DerekDanahy

That's saddening.

Posted by NinjatheKid

No, Dave Foley! NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

Posted by GameFreak315

That's awful...I mean, honestly...there had to be a series of people who all agreed that this movie was a good idea.  Shame on everyone involved.

Posted by Lazyaza

I feel dirty after watching this, and I've seen alot of things on the internet... >_>

Edited by explodingbarrel

We Canucks pride ourselves on our self-debasing humor.  

It is now clear that Dave Foley is the PROUDEST CANADIAN IN THE WORLD.
Posted by bybeach

Right On Vinny!

Posted by IzzyGraze

Dave Foley kind of takes me as the kind of guy who'd say "Yes this is a terrible movie but **** it, I'm getting paid stacks of cash."

Posted by Fire_Marshall_Bill

Zack Ward.  Titus FTW

Posted by Reverseface

This movie really doesn't represent the game very well.

Posted by Spiritof

Holly Eglington

Posted by Fire_Marshall_Bill

Oh and Ryan don't insult Howard Stern

Posted by Haethos

uwe boll: quality

Posted by BaconGames
@foeaminute: This I think is the first movie that is absolutely honest about that fact that it's horrible.  I think I would laugh a lot at this movie at its badness and absurdity even though sadly the joke is on the film.

The presence of Dave Foley is what really makes me want to see this movie.  Hell if it wasn't for Paul Giamatti, I wouldn't have enjoyed crap like Lady in the Water half as much.
Posted by Kou_Leifoh

Man, that movie looked terrible.

My god......

Posted by ThePhenomenal1

after watching this, i now have to see this movie. it seems so bad that it strikes me as kinda funny.

Posted by Brendan
@GameFreak315 said:
"That's awful...I mean, honestly...there had to be a series of people who all agreed that this movie was a good idea.  Shame on everyone involved. "

Agreed, I want more than anything to be the fly on that wall when people raised their hands in agreement with this.  Because I just can't see it in my mind's eye.
Posted by Keeng

Jesus that was a funny TANG. Every part where Ryan said the word "Fuck" made me spit ice cream. I should mention I watched it while eating ice cream. 

Posted by ADV215

How does this guy keep gettin work...?!?!

It completely BLOWS my mind...

Posted by Delta_Ass
@ADV215 said:
" How does this guy keep gettin work...?!?!It completely BLOWS my mind... "
German tax shelters.
Posted by DJ_Lae

I dunno, I still think the movie works (to an extent) because it knows it's terrible. And unlike Uwe Boll's other movies, it actually moves from scene to scene without losing track of anything...not hard, I guess, given how stupid the plot is, but still.

Posted by RedSox8933

Let's take a break from Uwe Boll movies next week....

Although this is the worst movie on TANG (perhaps just in general), it was the most entertaining episode of TANG.

Posted by CashBailey

Just be content in the knowledge that after the utter failure of his $60 million LOTR rip-off IN THE NAME OF THE KING: A DUNGEON SIEGE TALE that Uwe Boll will now be releasing his bullshit DTV from now on.

Posted by Braqoon

OMG and who said that Street Fighter movies are bad :)

Posted by Jambones
@Beomoose said:
" God, I kinda wish I hadn't seen that. "
Definately. I enjoyed Ryan's commentary, but I just couldn't bring myself to have the video up on screen.
Posted by Renegade

Wow, I haven't seen Ryan this upset at any of the previous movies. It must be absolutely terrible.