241 Comments
Posted by zityz

I watched it on Youtube ( the movie that is) and is probably his best movie he's done, thats to say his movies are baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaad. Like an angry goriliia with down syndrome and a camera could direct better.

Posted by bjorno

i love that movie

Posted by ADV215
@Delta_Ass said:
"@ADV215 said:
" How does this guy keep gettin work...?!?!It completely BLOWS my mind... "
German tax shelters."

Indeed... Just read up on it. Sounds likes Boll is really workin that system. Can you really hate him for that?

Let me answer that by saying YES. Simply yes.
Posted by Chocobo_Blitzer

This gave me shivers

Posted by BryanDaGimp

Anyone else have a horrible urge to go find some flour after watch this?  :P

Posted by Metiphis

Postal Dude is also the bully from Christmas Story!  IMDB that shit.

Posted by RobStorm

The combo of Ryan's review and the clips from the movie were hilarious!

Posted by kozmo7

UGHHHHH

I knew this movie was terrible, but to what degree I had no idea.

Posted by Heshtodd

What's with the crack at Stern?

Edited by Kreega

I actually thoroughly enjoyed this movie.
Zack Wards speech near the end was a surprisingly heartfelt letter from a German gamer to the American games industry, and indeed the whole movie was a parody (or at least seemed it to me) of the extremely violent, and just downright offensive-for-the-sake-of-being-offensive tendiecies of the games that America is constantly pumping out.

Posted by beeryayghost

Did anyone else want to see Ryan as the Trailer wife?

Posted by Khemitude

My eyes! they burn! they burn!

Posted by IPenguinI
@beeryayghost said:
" Did anyone else want to see Ryan as the Trailer wife? "
Yes... and no
Posted by cstrang

"I mean fuck..."

Ryan, I'm pretty sure that was the funniest thing I've heard in a long time.  That edit was awesome.

Posted by Undeadpool

I used to have a roommate who would DEVOUR shitty movies and come away cackling and reccomending them. And I don't mean run of the mill Tango and Cash, Predator 2, Ghosts of Mars shitty movies, I mean EZ Money, Necro Files, and Nailgun Massacre.
He saw this movie and told me it was one of the worst things he'd ever seen.

Posted by killdave

What film looks so bad that I NEEEEED !! to see it ... laughed at some of the scenes shown.

Rental ASAP :p

Edited by Death_Burnout

Wow...well i did find one thing funny, the policeman shooting the old asian woman in the car...that was pretty random.

I did appreciate the things here that were in the game...but i dont know whats worse, the movie or me wishing it was even more like the games...like i didn't get to hear Postal Dude say "Fuck You" or "I Regret Nothing" in the silly menacing dude voice in this TANG

Posted by selbie

Fuckin' A Ryan. Fuckin' A

Edited by ahoodedfigure

Wow.  Fucking amazing.

Thank you, Ryan, for taking that bullet for us :)

And thank you Uwe Boll for killing a kid on screen.  I don't care how many boxing matches this guy wins, he's just lost.  For all time.

Posted by MjHealy

Woah what a lovely film. Nice Custer's Revenge reference.

Posted by Shabran

Uwe Boll needs to bloody die

Edited by atomic_dumpling
@ADV215 said:
" @Delta_Ass said:
"@ADV215 said:
" How does this guy keep gettin work...?!?!It completely BLOWS my mind... "
German tax shelters."
Indeed... Just read up on it. Sounds likes Boll is really workin that system. Can you really hate him for that?Let me answer that by saying YES. Simply yes. "
Yes he does, and everybody here hates him for it since we pay for this shit to be made.
Posted by CashBailey
@Undeadpool said:
 And I don't mean run of the mill Tango and Cash, Predator 2, Ghosts of Mars shitty movies,
Dude, there's NOTHING wrong with TANGO AND CASH.
Posted by phlegms

How does Uwe Boll keep getting money to make movies, it just doesnt make sense..

Posted by MacGyver

haha thats Uwe Bull at his best, lol.

Posted by DiscoBob

they actually rolled the fat girl in flower..................

Posted by Defunctfrenzy

I actually want to see that film now.

Posted by MatthewMeadows

...wow

Posted by Hairydutchman

Omg The Soup Nazi plays Osama Bin Laden in this shitfest!

Posted by TheDarkVoid

' Just wanted to say congratulations Nikola Tesla for the 153rd anniversary! The father of electricity! He was a Serbian inventor because of who Giant Bomb is possible, the guy who invented electric motor and inspired Star Wars. Man because of who we know of wireless technology. The guy who invented remote control, AC electricity, Neon Lights, Radio transmission, Hydraulics, Lasers, Space weapons, Robotics,VTOL aircraft, devices for lightning protection, systems for wireless communication and many, many more things. Ever heard of Niagara Falls? Guess who thought of it all?

Here's a YouTube video about him. It's very important that you watch this people. America and the whole world in fact, never gave him enough credit for what he has done for human society.

Posted by Azteck

I feel sorry for Ryan for having to watch this incredibly horrible film..

But I did appreciate his reaction to the flour scene.

Posted by Carlos1408

holy moly lol

Posted by floodiastus

Wtf, you censored his penis? haha

Guess ppl getting killed  is ok to watch in america, but god forbid a penis would be shown :)

Posted by AdventChild

CUSTER'S REVENGE

Thank you sir.

Posted by Reuben

haha awesome

Posted by Ghostiet

You know what? Actually, when I watched the first trailer showing the movie's opening, when the terrorists that hijacked a plane realize that there's not gonna be those 99 virgins they were promised and because of that they decide to change the destination to Bahamas, I had a feeling this shit could be at least decent.

I actually thought that Uwe Boll can make a movie that's not utterly crap. I thought this could be like a good parody of movie cliches, like Shaun of the Dead or Hot Fuzz were.

I feel GUILTY because of that thought. I should be FUCKING CONVICTED.

Thanks, Ryan, for waking me up from the dream I was in. I lost a few brain cells after the "wet-spot-finding" scene. Could've been worse.

Posted by JukeboxJoe
@CashBailey said:
"@Undeadpool said:
 And I don't mean run of the mill Tango and Cash, Predator 2, Ghosts of Mars shitty movies,
Dude, there's NOTHING wrong with TANGO AND CASH."

Damn right.

"So you liked it?"
Posted by samjiman
@wrecks said:
" i prefer less wang in my tang "
Quote of the comments, people. :D
Posted by nrain

Gotta find the wet spot omg XD

Posted by geirr
@floodiastus said:
" Wtf, you censored his penis? haha
Guess ppl getting killed  is ok to watch in america, but god forbid a penis would be shown :)
"
I think the equation is something like:
Nature = Scary and hedonistic, run!
Guns blowing the head off old ladies in cars = Totally awesome!

Edited by Kajaah117

"What is the difference between a duck.......?"

And noooooooo. How did they get J.K. Simmons in this crap?

Posted by regmcfly

Ryan, your reaction to the flour sequence fairly sums up your review.

Great stuff.

Posted by artofwar420

Yeah, shame, from Newsradio to THIS?! Hopefully he did it for the lulz?

Posted by Sarumarine
@floodiastus said:
"Wtf, you censored his penis? haha

"

That's how us Americans roll. Guns and shooting are perfectly okay. But when you throw sex in things get sticky... err... touchy. I mean, things get censored.
Posted by Slaneesh

I gotta watch this movie now!!

Posted by PenguinDust

Aw, I am so sad for Dave Foley.  I am a big fan of the Kids in the Hall and count NewsRadio among my favorite shows of all time, but this is just tragic.

If anyone wants to see a good movie about a put-upon everyday man who snaps, check out 1993's Falling Down starring Michael Douglas, and avoid this Uwe Boll mess.

Posted by dagas

I've never seen an Uwe Boll movie. Guess I should consider myself lucky.

Posted by Death_Unicorn

"Fuck"
Lawl.

Posted by BR4DL3I9H

I can't believe J.K Simmons is in this piece of shit.

Posted by Ziaxool

Honestly?

I kinda enjoyed this movie. There's something about the intro scene that just... Sets the tone right.
And the last shot in the movie is quite beautiful in a twisted way.

3/5