204 Comments
Posted by Gahzoo

Chie will eventually learn God Hand.

:)

Posted by Metal_Mills
@RampageEndsHere said:
" Vinny is a disgraceful piece of shit for fast-forwarding the conversations. Some fast-forward his  existence on this planet please. "
Wow, wanna have a bigger cry?
Posted by Reverseface

Thank god naoto is actually a girl....pheeeew *wipes brow*

Posted by Gibbs_Acolyte

More Social Links

Edited by lishi

Soma is some kind of indian ritual drink.

i got only one in the game and kept it for the true ending battle, but i might have a use on a event that the ER yet have to tackle
Posted by freecajunlove
@RampageEndsHere: Wow! I can honestly say I have never run into an obnoxious Persona 4 fanboy before. Remember when the guys complain that no one should ever play a game publicly online? Looking through your comments, you are the reason why.
Posted by Sarumarine

Wow, you guys got hammered with Naoto's fight. Also, when it used Element Zero I half expected a Mass Effect joke of some sort. Heh.
You guys got me trained to laugh whenever you guys hover the cursor over Tentarafoo.

Posted by FrankCanada97

School Cultural Festival coming right up!

Posted by BenderUnit22

Woah, guys, spoiler warning please. There's ANOTHER halo!!?

Posted by 8bitman

You WILL use Somas later on. You can't really have too many. Best item in the game.

Posted by Nobbyworks

Even though you haven't used Soma yet, you'll also notice that you've only received one in the game. They're VERY useful for the last couple boss battles.

Posted by Dudacles

You guys don't know what a Soma is? It's the best item in the game. :p You really should've bought one on Tanaka's Amazing Commodities, as it refills the party's SP and HP completely. As for its origin; I dunno. I only know that Soma is the nominatif/accusatif form of a Greek word that means "body". :P

Posted by Psych0Penguin
Jeff: "OH GOD!"
Vinny: "Holy Christ! Holy f**k, what the hell is that?"

I ROFL'd
Posted by shroom
@Psych0Penguin said:
"
Jeff: "OH GOD!"
Vinny: "Holy Christ! Holy f**k, what the hell is that?"

I ROFL'd
"
that part was awesome :)
Posted by YoungDetective

Maybe the whole "got brains" thing was originally in English? Because that sounds like a stupid question.

Posted by CitizenKane

Jeff and Vinny's reaction to Abaddon is golden.

Edited by ahoodedfigure

Vinny, there's an older Soma that's a mythical, ritual drink in certain religious stories.

...  I think I want to buy this game just for all its mythological references.

Posted by Winternet

This game is awesome. The Abaddon part was just as hilarious as it was unexpected.

Great job on the boss. It's S-link time now! And don't forget to fuse Tam Lei (but you've already did it so)

Posted by watertails

Did anyone else think it was eerily prescient that they were talking about Brave New World at the beginning of the episode and then got their first Hanged card?

>.>

Posted by drew327

Don't forget about Tam Lin tomorrow; I think the bonus skill Amrita is a party-wide cure for any ailments.

Posted by goforth_and_die

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Soma this is the link to soma on wiki ... drugZ

Posted by HT101

The messed up fusing was the best part of this episode.  True ER gold right there.  Another t-shirt idea has sprang up.

Posted by AleM

I think that soma means body in latin.

Posted by Gav47
@Metal_Mills said:
"@RampageEndsHere said:
" Vinny is a disgraceful piece of shit for fast-forwarding the conversations. Some fast-forward his  existence on this planet please. "
Wow, wanna have a bigger cry?"
Why do people feel the need to bitch and moan when the guys do not play the game exactly as they would
Posted by GotuXTP
@Gav47 said:
" @Metal_Mills said:
"@RampageEndsHere said:
Why do people feel the need to bitch and moan when the guys do not play the game exactly as they would "
@rampageEndsHere: you know..theres a pause button on the media player if you REALLY wanna read the conversations
Posted by Zeouterlimits

Woohoo Naota.
  And holy smokes at ze new persona ye ..fused. Sort of. Surprised Igor didn't explain a little more.

Posted by Erik

It's not working for me :-/

Edited by unangbangkay

Mind Charge doesn't wear off, but the stat-boosters (Tarukaja etc) wear off after 3 turns. A great strategy once you get it is combining Mind/Power charge with Tarukaja or Heat Riser, then using Rakunda to lower the enemy's defense.

With all that you can quadruple your damage from a single attack!

Posted by MeatSim

Not even a bad video connection can stop the Endurance Run!

When the fusion messed up for me I was doing a 5 card fuse so I just reloaded my last save but it worked out for you guys though so that's cool.

Edited by Krias

hey Vinny,why  the hell are you skipping dialog conversations ?
I thought you liked the story of Persona 4 characters,but it seems you are just getting too bored playing the game.
It would be better if you would give the controller to Jeff. Alright?
Also,Vinny you speak WAY to much when dialog is playing during the game.It may sound funny to you,but this way you are just killing the mood.You were better when you first started the game,but now your'e just seem irritated. ''GET BENT!!!''

Posted by SaraHysaro
@watertails said:
"Did anyone else think it was eerily prescient that they were talking about Brave New World at the beginning of the episode and then got their first Hanged card?>.>"

Hehe, that is pretty ironic, wasn't it? xD

I'm glad they took care of the boss today, and it was a pretty good fight. ^^ I wonder what they'll do tomorrow. =)
Edited by atomic_dumpling
@Gav47 said:
" @Metal_Mills said:
"@RampageEndsHere said:
Why do people feel the need to bitch and moan when the guys do not play the game exactly as they would "
It's just flamebait: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Flamebait
Posted by Meltbrain

Awesome episode! A long one with a boss fight and social stuff. Couldn't ask for more. Keep it up guys!

Posted by Dan_CiTi

Chie gets God's Hand( + Power Charge it is ridiculous). It's awesome...when you have it.

Posted by Dan_CiTi

BlazBlue quotes are the best.

Posted by AkasoFailsOnGiantBomb
@Krias: Calm the eff down.

I was thinking the same thing you were a couple of weeks ago, and damn near everyone told me to stop being a dickweed. Both Jeff and Vinny like the game, the dialogue just gets a little boring after a while. Plus, they just finished a boss fight, and the last thing anyone wanted was more exposition.

If you're so worried about the plot and characters, dig up a copy of the game and play it yourself, because apparently you can't take a joke.
Posted by Dante_the_Jedi

Oh god What the HELL is Abaddo, I had the same reaction as Jeff and Vinny.

Posted by NoXious

Wait! How did they get Abaddon? I fused that persona alot and never got it turned into an Abaddon.
Abaddon looks awesome! And I love Arrow Rain <3

Posted by Turambar

Mind Charge lasts for one HIT, not one TURN.  You don't need to worry about it wearing off from not attacking.

Posted by ch3burashka

At 14:10 in the video, EVERYONE in the shot is bent over because of low health. Extreme lolz.

Posted by Artemis_D
@Krias said:
" hey Vinny,why  the hell are you skipping dialog conversations ?I thought you liked the story of Persona 4 characters,but it seems you are just getting too bored playing the game.It would be better if you would give the controller to Jeff. Alright?Also,Vinny you speak WAY to much when dialog is playing during the game.It may sound funny to you,but this way you are just killing the mood.You were better when you first started the game,but now your'e just seem irritated. ''GET BENT!!!'' "
I think you might be on the wrong website...
Posted by BadSniper52

I knew it! Naoto was a girl

Edited by Renegade
@Krias said:
" hey Vinny,why  the hell are you skipping dialog conversations ?I thought you liked the story of Persona 4 characters,but it seems you are just getting too bored playing the game.It would be better if you would give the controller to Jeff. Alright?Also,Vinny you speak WAY to much when dialog is playing during the game.It may sound funny to you,but this way you are just killing the mood.You were better when you first started the game,but now your'e just seem irritated. ''GET BENT!!!'' "
If you want to read all the dialogue in detail, and understand every last nook and cranny of the game, just go buy it and play it.
Posted by Sharpshooter

I loved the reaction to the Abaddon fuse. One of the best bits in all the Endurance Run.

Posted by ChibiSoma

The good news is now that you have Naoto, you have someone who specializes in Light/Dark spells and has Megido spells as well as physical stuff.

If you don't plan to tote the best character in the game along, at least get some Personae with light/dark on 'em. As you saw, the game's taken the kid gloves off.

Posted by codycody

You guys really need to stop putting Black Frost in as your opening guy, he's getting you killed with his low Agi and En

Posted by Vlaphor

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K3Cw3HQbs6s

Here is a small video of the greatness that Chie can do with God Hand (and how irritating Rise's japanese voice is).

Posted by LaszloKovacs
@atomic_dumpling said:
" @Gav47 said:
" @Metal_Mills said:
"@RampageEndsHere said:
It's just flamebait: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Flamebait "
They see me trollin', they hatin'...

I love the constant stream of technical problems these guys deal with every episode. NOTHING STOPS THE ENDURANCE RUN!
Posted by InvestigationTeamGO

I've got a few Social Link tips for you, I highly suggest you do them, TRUST ME on this. Well, you don't have to, but I think it'll help you in the long run.
Do Dojima 10 ASAP, give it priority over everything else at night.
After that, raise Nanako as high as you can, and when you can't do her, do Devil or stat raising.
After that, spend nights with Devil or on days when Devil is not available, spend them raising your stats.
Finish the Fox quest and get the next one, the last few ones can be pretty time consuming.
Work on Lovers during the day, and Sun during rainy days when available.
In order to do Naoto's Social Link (Fortune) you need max Knowledge and Courage. You cannot start it until 10/21 though.
You can also probably start Tower (the Tutoring job) now, so check that out when you can.
Don't bother with Death, you can only do it on Sundays, you'll never have enough time to finish it.
Lastly, I'd also like to mention that Naoto is excellent during random encounters - you'll see why when you check her moveset, but is virtually useless against bosses. Keep that in mind.

Posted by AURON570

good job guys!