195 Comments
  • 195 results
Posted by Crash_Happy

Yes it's 'consider'. Sheesh!

Posted by Death_Burnout
@Alpha_02 said:
" Honestly, I'd rather watch a retard try and figure out a Rubik's Cube and throw it in a fit of rage than watch these idiots at GiantBomb try to play an MMO and bashing it because they aren't smart enough to figure out anything. o hai guise how dose shot web wif blok???? "
Oh dear, you're one of them aren't you?
Posted by Gearhead

Alpha 02 is obviously a Matrix Online player as he just recently made an account, and has only commented on these two videos.

Posted by Beomoose

This is....not a good game.

Posted by lordofultima
@Alpha_02: Giant Bomb is bigger than Matrix Online, get over it buddy.
Edited by Ineedaname
@Alpha_02 said:
" Honestly, I'd rather watch a retard try and figure out a Rubik's Cube and throw it in a fit of rage than watch these idiots at GiantBomb try to play an MMO and bashing it because they aren't smart enough to figure out anything. o hai guise how dose shot web wif blok???? "
Think about what you're doing by specifically creating an account and coming on this board to make less than useless posts. You're calling them morons and idiots, when the 3 posts you've made on this board are incredibly idiotic, and in doing so you're just making the Matrix online community look bad, and showing how much time you have on your hands, to waste away playing an MMO to which the majority agree, not just those watching the video that the game isn't that good, there's a reason it's closing down, think about it. This is probably the most publicity this game is going to get before it gets shut down.
Posted by NarcolepticBat

if you backslash dance, you dance backwards

Edited by Death_Burnout
@Guerrilla_Mason said:
" @Reverseface said:
" Does anyone else get the feeling watching this ryan is abit too serious playing, he doesn't leave much time for vinny to make jokes and play off each other like Jeff & vinny do on ER. I think they should get jeff in on this so vinny has someone to talk with. :P "
I agree, Ryan doesn't seem to like or feed off of Vinny's quirky sense of humor nearly as much as Jeff. It's almost like an odd couple kind of thing. More entertaining thing than I assumed. "
Well, i feel Ryan and Vinny are an amazing combination, but perhaps not here, that said, Jeff and Ryan are also a very old school combo that work well...Vinny and Jeff would not work at all in this case obviously...it would feel completely off. Because of P4
Posted by Lestater
@Alpha_02: It's a pretty lame ass MMO...  I would feel bad if someone knew how to play that game.
Edited by killdave

watched it till 21mins and then quit

sorry no more matrix endurance run for me

Edited by Jrad

I'm finding both ER's to be quite entertaining (the P4 one more so), but there are many unjust criticisms being made at MxO's expense; if Vinny/Ryan had read through the documentation (or paid closer attention to the tutorial ;) ) I'm sure it'd be quite a bit more representative of the game's quality.

Posted by Ontheocho

I love this look at the game before it ends, but this game looks boring as shit.  I enjoy the MST3K like commentary, and it will keep me coming back for every episode, but, wow, this game is rife with tables, desks, and drab walls.  Not exactly something I wish to pay 15 a month for.

Posted by tekmojo

dnd lol...

Posted by dagas

looks like it's using the SWG engine...that game should die soon as well.

Posted by Residentrevil2
@Alpha_02: @Alpha_02 said:
Just leave this website then and enjoy what is left of your terrible online game. 
Posted by BananaHammock

Uh oh matrix nerds are getting mad cause giantbomb is pointing out how shitty their game is.

Posted by Blaze4Life86

I didn't think you could make the matrix online interesting, so props for that feat.

Posted by SomeRandomInternetGuy
@BananaHammock said:
" Uh oh matrix nerds are getting mad cause giantbomb is pointing out how shitty their game is. "
I would think that the fact that the game is being shut down would be enough in pointing that out, but a lot of them still think MxO is the best thing since sliced bread and that they are being treated unfairly. Poor guys and shims : /
Posted by Moztacular

Pretty interesting to watch guys, or at least listen to in the background. Seem to have struck a good balance of showing what happens and just teasing out the silliness of the game.

Posted by stephengotlost
@sproddy said:
"

so yea this would be the matrix online communities response: http://forums.station.sony.com/mxo/posts/list.m?&topic_id=36300029344,

fyi, on page 3 they're tracking when tonkatruck is online, i think some angry merovingians might jump you guys, watch out. This would also explain why you got randomly transported.

"
Wow. Check out the second page. One of the players compares this game to his little sister.
Posted by freakin

The first episode was great, this one is a bit rough to sit through.  I agree with the people that say Ryan is too engrossed in this boring game.  Vinny is trying to keep things interesting.

Posted by Jeffsekai
@Alpha_02 said:
Your a sad sad little man.
Posted by Oriental_Jams
@Alpha_02 said:
Yet you took the time to comment here? It's cute when you're angry, I hope you come back.
Posted by BananaHammock
@stephengotlost said:
" @sproddy said:
"

so yea this would be the matrix online communities response: http://forums.station.sony.com/mxo/posts/list.m?&topic_id=36300029344,

fyi, on page 3 they're tracking when tonkatruck is online, i think some angry merovingians might jump you guys, watch out. This would also explain why you got randomly transported.

"
Wow. Check out the second page. One of the players compares this game to his little sister. "
I love how that list of things that one guy hates about the first video also doubles as a list of things that are wrong with this game that Ryan and Vinny made jokes about.
Posted by Artemis_D
@Ineedaname said:
" @Alpha_02 said:
Think about what you're doing by specifically creating an account and coming on this board to make less than useless posts. You're calling them morons and idiots, when the 3 posts you've made on this board are incredibly idiotic, and in doing so you're just making the Matrix online community look bad, and showing how much time you have on your hands, to waste away playing an MMO to which the majority agree, not just those watching the video that the game isn't that good, there's a reason it's closing down, think about it. This is probably the most publicity this game is going to get before it gets shut down. "
I guess the guy is trying to find another hobby, now that his funky little MMO is shutting down.  Let them flame, because in the end, that game is still terrible and in a couple of days it won't even be around anymore.
Posted by SomeRandomInternetGuy
@BananaHammock said:
" @stephengotlost said:
" @sproddy said:
"

"
Wow. Check out the second page. One of the players compares this game to his little sister. "
I love how that list of things that one guy hates about the first video also doubles as a list of things that are wrong with this game that Ryan and Vinny made jokes about. "
The funny thing is, the majority of the posts that guy has ever made has been about how much he hates MxO. but the main thing that is wrong  with MxO is the community: its full of sociopaths.
Posted by skrutop

Wow, I watched about 5 minutes of this before I got bored.  Sorry, but for Endurance Run comedy gold, you really need a solid narrative to provide a launching point for the jokes.

MMOs look boring as hell.

Posted by bonbolapti
@Alpha_02: If you want we can make a video of that too. how do you "shot web wif blok?" Maybe when Matricks is done, if you want we can play Tetra Master together :D

Posted by Qorious

Wow, this game is atrocious!

Posted by LeadNinja
@alpha_02

It's like you're making fun of my little sister and all I can do is watch.  :-(
Posted by MexicanHatBoy

Heh, bullying Vinny on twitter works, take note people.

Posted by Syczy
@Alpha_02 said:
"Honestly, I'd rather watch a retard try and figure out a Rubik's Cube and throw it in a fit of rage than watch these idiots at GiantBomb try to play an MMO and bashing it because they aren't smart enough to figure out anything. o hai guise how dose shot web wif blok????"

Wait i thought Matrix online was a retard trying to figure out a rubiks cube, oh shit what have i been watching all this time...
Posted by Dudacles

Wow, an hour worth of The Matrix Online!

Posted by arab_prince

wow ryan hates vinny loll

Posted by monkie89

This game is incredibly boring to watch. I think I'll stick with the ER and quick looks.

Posted by Milkman
@Alpha_02 said:
Matrix nerds cry moar.
Posted by Vinchenzo

Man... Matrix Online is probably the most fucking boring and uninspired MMORPG out there.

Posted by VWGTI

Vinny was pretty damn funny in this episode.

Posted by CL60

:D

Posted by Parsnip

It's serious business.

Posted by Meltbrain

The response from the Matrix Online fanbase is pretty hysterical, if you ask me. I can't believe how defensive they are of their shitty little world. In that sense, I'm glad to see this game get shut down. Causing sadness to dumbfuck Matrix nerds is pretty rad.

That out of the way... this was another good look. A bit boring, but hey - that can't all be blamed on Vinny and Ryan given what they're working with. The game actually looks like it would have been pretty alright back in the day. A bit janky and not super great, for sure, but you know... not terrible either.

Posted by CrazyCrazyDoctor

Did anyone else catch that Galactica reference?

Posted by pandemic
@Reverseface said:
" Does anyone else get the feeling watching this ryan is abit too serious playing, he doesn't leave much time for vinny to make jokes and play off each other like Jeff & vinny do on ER. I think they should get jeff in on this so vinny has someone to talk with. :P "
I'm also gonna back you up on that sentiment.  Maybe since Ryan's having to focus on actually playing the game he can't really devote a whole lot of his thought process to coming up with jokes and snappy remarks.  Kudos to Vinny for at least trying though.

Ryan, lighten up a little man.
Posted by HydraHam

WTB World of Warcraft "indurance run" 1-80 top tier

Posted by VanTesla

Entering MARA lmao :)  The joke is in P4 the persona Mara is the joke.

Posted by TheTemplar

I think you should have focused on the players instead of doing the quests, you had a great opportunity to get to know the community at that roof top. Talk to them, have fun. The quests seem repetitive like any other MMO but the players are unique.

Posted by GamerGeek360

This makes me want to play WoW but my account is up and I have no money or job...*sad face*

Posted by Legendary

I give props to those who actually want to help Ryan\Vinny, it's good to see nice players in the MxO society, unlike some people...

Posted by Sarumarine

I admit, I'm a fan of Vinny. I enjoy anything he's involved with and Ryan only makes it better.

Ryan: I'm not making stuff up. I'm not like you. I don't just randomly say things that make no sense.
Vinny: Maybe you should try it.

It's good to see there wasn't a huge ambush waiting for you at the top of the roof. I secretly hoped that's what would happen.

Posted by ShadowKing7
@sproddy said:
"

"

Uh, does anyone else find it a little sad that these people seem to wanna form a lynch mob on the game over this?
  • 195 results