Posted by TheDew
Posted by autobzooty
Posted by Mensyn
Posted by whatisdelicious
Posted by Anathem

Thanks, Ryan.

Posted by Hynes22
Edited by North6

Pretty sure I watched the montage part much louder than my neighbors would have preferred. FUck it I'm drunk. Give em hell in heaven Ryan.

Posted by Fobwashed

Holy crap! Dexter's dad was Raiden! Amazing. . .

Posted by WanderingNewbie
Posted by fox01313

Thanks Ryan for making the 4 letters of TANG something more memorable, amusing & informative than some orange beverage. Shame he never went back to this for some of the more recent game related films as he seemed to enjoy doing these TANG videos.

Posted by akamu
Posted by JJOR64

God damn this movie is shit.

Posted by rm082e

I miss Ryan. And I can't listen to the podcasts/videos yet. Part of the joy of them was in the reminders that these people were people, that they had lives of fullness, and they were excited for their future. I can't help but feel that Ryan's passing leaves a shadow on these videos, or steals a glimmer from them. I want to be happy watching this, but the happiness lay in seeing and feeling their happiness. He was a beautiful human being. What more can I say?

Listening helps. I was worried I would break down when I listed to a podcast earlier today, but it had the opposite effect.

Posted by jakkblades

I miss Ryan. And I can't listen to the podcasts/videos yet. Part of the joy of them was in the reminders that these people were people, that they had lives of fullness, and they were excited for their future. I can't help but feel that Ryan's passing leaves a shadow on these videos, or steals a glimmer from them. I want to be happy watching this, but the happiness lay in seeing and feeling their happiness. He was a beautiful human being. What more can I say?

Posted by Bucketdeth
Posted by zacharai
Edited by LazyEkans
Posted by bigJaffa

I got my wife to watch these with me. She was doing a film and TV studies degree and ended up telling all her fellow students about how wonderful this is. We watched every one of these and this is some of his best work. Only Ryan Davis could make talking about some of these horrible films such a delight and pleasure to watch. One in a million. Miss you friend : (

Posted by The_Hiro_Abides

I've been meaning to re-watch TANG at some point. This seems like a good time.

Posted by ashton

serious nostalgia right now...this fucking sucks

RIP Ryan

Posted by jessej07

Wow, I've listened to every podcast and consumed almost everything I've could from this site but managed to overlook almost the entire TANG series. So nice to have all of these to go through now.

Posted by Paindamnation

@vrikk said:

Good bye, you beautiful bastard.

Posted by ace967

This reminds me of being in high school and watching Mortal Kombat all the time with my friends. We would fast forward through all the terrible dialog and plot points and just watch the fight scenes. Eventually we started doing this with a myriad of terrible action and sci-fi movies and started referring to it as watching in "mortal kombat mode". To this day I'll tell people to check a movie out but only in mortal kombat mode.

Edited by Vrikk

Good bye, you beautiful bastard.

Posted by ahab88

The greatest TANG and a fitting tribute to Ryan's memory! We love and miss you, duder!

Posted by ildon

I was certain I'd seen this movie before, but even in the few clips in this 7 minute video, there are scenes I distinctly remember, and ones that I swear I've never seen in my life. The only logical conclusion I can come to is that I must have watched it when it was on TV and not actually been watching it, or flipping between it and something else, and finally decided it was too terrible to watch or something. I feel no obligation to actually watch it.

Posted by cmpLtNOOb

This is tragically missing the best-worst line in the movie.

Edited by KaneRobot

Recently rewatched both MK films. The first one was worse than I remembered, and the sequel wasn't as bad as I remembered. Expectations make everything all screwed up.

Posted by iragequit

Remember Mortal Kombat Annihilation, lest we forget the misdeeds of man.

Posted by MysteriousBob
@Sharpshooter said:
" I'm watching this right now and its just occurred to me that there is little to no blood shed in this film. There are one or two cuts but i have to say this is a really poor use of a licence thats famous for large amounts of blood and severed limbs. Also the CGI is the worst I've seen in years. "
Thats the LEAST of this movie's problems.
Posted by Sharpshooter

I'm watching this right now and its just occurred to me that there is little to no blood shed in this film. There are one or two cuts but i have to say this is a really poor use of a licence thats famous for large amounts of blood and severed limbs. Also the CGI is the worst I've seen in years.

Posted by wristwatchmafia

Having grown up with '90s sci-fi cgi, those don't look so bad. You want bad cgi, you go look at the Babylon 5 season 1 ships.

Posted by UnsolvedParadox

One of the best TANGs ever! I just bought both Mortal Kombat movies on Blu-ray (don't judge me), this bad boy's going on rotation later this afternoon.

Posted by Junior_AIN

This movie was a joke, it fails completely at continuing the legacy from the first movie. Look at Scorpion and Sub-Zero's costumes, they're lame, you can't even compare with the ones from the first movie. This was a bad joke.

Posted by Sinkwater

lol

Posted by DJMattB241

Going to see this movie in a packed theater was one of the defining moments of my youth. We all had a great time laughing with each other at this piece of crap.

Posted by RedEyesBlueBunny

aww you left out the best line in the movie 
"mother...you're alive!" 
"too bad YOU!...will die"

Posted by Apparatus_Unearth

I love the first one, honestly, but, this one is pretty bad.

Posted by Gregomasta

Those special effects looked great when I was a kid.

Posted by Mithel

Another good vid MORTAL KOMBAT eo.

Posted by lamegame621

Mortal Kombat is a series I could see really coming back to life in theaters all Batman Begins style.

Posted by mekklesak

I love me some Tang, but you guys may run out of video game to film adaptations very soon, and then you will be forced to plumb the depths of video game to hentai...er... anime adaptations and I will not follow you there. Otherwise great stuff and God speed.

Posted by c_rakestraw

Man, that CGI was horrible. It's easily the worst I've seen thus far. I'm shocked that they actually released this movie with such horrendous CGI in it.

Posted by LonelySpacePanda
Review the Maniac Mansion TV series, Ryan!!!
Posted by Brockly46

that movie was awesome when it came out, not quite as cool now though