232 Comments
Posted by GamerGeek360

Wow how can you put up watching these awful movies? The visual effects in this are definitely no Michael Bay film.

Edited by Meltbrain

The movie is pretty terrible, but I did kinda enjoy it when i was 11. When you're a kid your imagination seems to automatically fill out all the areas where the movie fails horribly...

Posted by KimFidler

Sonya... so hot right now.

Posted by luniac

lol that was some funny editing

Posted by Undeadpool

No dig on Motaro and his constantly animated face/eyebrows??

Ah, I'm just nitpicking, that was great.

Posted by DrRandle

Hey kids, it's Brian Thomson!

Posted by TheHT

lmao. the worst cg in a movie i've ever seen is the cg in a movie is S.S. Doomtrooper.

Posted by minotaka

oh rofl!! was waiting :)!! gj dudes :)

Posted by lasafrog

Nice TANG. Love the finale.

Too bad about this flik, I actually enjoyed part one a bit.

Posted by SevX1

awsome

Posted by Keeng

I actually bought this on VHS when I was a kid. It sucked then and it sucks now. 

Posted by adidas1984x

the cg looks good but not terrible i love both movies and have them

Posted by gzl5000

The end of this video is so creepy, why do I love it so much?

Posted by agentboolen

Not even close to as good as the 1st.  They really squandered all that dough they made on the 1st movie on something else because everything looks much worse then in the 1st movie.

Posted by drangel

it's cheesy but it was entertaining at the time.

Posted by sdauz

mercy....SHOW SOME MERCY!!!!

Posted by ThePantheon

One question Mortal Kombat: Annihilation - WHERE WERE SHEEVA'S EXTRA BOOBS.

Posted by buzz_clik

w00t! TANG!

(no, not Wu-Tang)

Posted by bigjake

wat you guys think of  left for dead 2

Posted by cspiffo
@sdauz said:
" mercy....SHOW SOME MERCY!!!! "
Yeah, I know.  It's like the ending of Brave Heart.  Enough torture.  Mercy please!
Posted by Xeiphyer

Haha its funny because back when I was a kid watching these I never noticed the bad special effects and I thought they were pretty awesome. but now... Ugh... SO so so so bad looking! =P The effects should be in reboot

Posted by Sauson

I actually loved this movie when I was little. Didn't realize how chessey it was till now.

Posted by MachoFantastico

Loved the ending!

Great TANG!

Posted by fynne

LOL!!!  I love this series on GiantBomb!!!  I wonder where Transformers 2 would fit  :P

Posted by AgentofChaos

I remember this being better, but maybe because I was 7 and an MK fan I didn't notice, those special effects look like they came from Command and Conquer (like RA2(

Posted by GioVANNI

Even at a young age I knew this movie sucked.

Posted by kwyee

i'd forgotten how horrible the CG was in this... i remember thinking that we rented the wrong tape or that we were watching some unrelease footage or something.

Posted by sublime90

wow worst shit ive ever seen. i didnt know this "movie" actually exsisted

Posted by MasterChief360

Yeah! Another exciting addition!

Posted by johnone

wow great tang .I don't feel the   need   to see this film . the mini series after the first film was even worse . four hours of painful memories

Posted by theMcNasty

Great editing!

TANG fails to disappoint.

Posted by Lind_L_Taylor

Just....awful.

Posted by Brockly46

that movie was awesome when it came out, not quite as cool now though

Posted by LonelySpacePanda
Review the Maniac Mansion TV series, Ryan!!!
Posted by c_rakestraw

Man, that CGI was horrible. It's easily the worst I've seen thus far. I'm shocked that they actually released this movie with such horrendous CGI in it.

Posted by mekklesak

I love me some Tang, but you guys may run out of video game to film adaptations very soon, and then you will be forced to plumb the depths of video game to hentai...er... anime adaptations and I will not follow you there. Otherwise great stuff and God speed.

Posted by lamegame621

Mortal Kombat is a series I could see really coming back to life in theaters all Batman Begins style.

Posted by Mithel

Another good vid MORTAL KOMBAT eo.

Posted by Gregomasta

Those special effects looked great when I was a kid.

Posted by Apparatus_Unearth

I love the first one, honestly, but, this one is pretty bad.

Posted by RedEyesBlueBunny

aww you left out the best line in the movie 
"mother...you're alive!" 
"too bad YOU!...will die"

Posted by DJMattB241

Going to see this movie in a packed theater was one of the defining moments of my youth. We all had a great time laughing with each other at this piece of crap.

Posted by Sinkwater

lol

Posted by Junior_AIN

This movie was a joke, it fails completely at continuing the legacy from the first movie. Look at Scorpion and Sub-Zero's costumes, they're lame, you can't even compare with the ones from the first movie. This was a bad joke.

Posted by UnsolvedParadox

One of the best TANGs ever! I just bought both Mortal Kombat movies on Blu-ray (don't judge me), this bad boy's going on rotation later this afternoon.

Posted by wristwatchmafia

Having grown up with '90s sci-fi cgi, those don't look so bad. You want bad cgi, you go look at the Babylon 5 season 1 ships.

Posted by Sharpshooter

I'm watching this right now and its just occurred to me that there is little to no blood shed in this film. There are one or two cuts but i have to say this is a really poor use of a licence thats famous for large amounts of blood and severed limbs. Also the CGI is the worst I've seen in years.

Posted by MysteriousBob
@Sharpshooter said:
" I'm watching this right now and its just occurred to me that there is little to no blood shed in this film. There are one or two cuts but i have to say this is a really poor use of a licence thats famous for large amounts of blood and severed limbs. Also the CGI is the worst I've seen in years. "
Thats the LEAST of this movie's problems.
Posted by iragequit

Remember Mortal Kombat Annihilation, lest we forget the misdeeds of man.

Edited by KaneRobot

Recently rewatched both MK films. The first one was worse than I remembered, and the sequel wasn't as bad as I remembered. Expectations make everything all screwed up.