426 Comments
Posted by Duffyside
Edited by MormonWarrior

Charlie Tunoku is the ultimate player.

EDIT: Um, 50,000 yen in current exchange terms is like just shy of $600. Is Dojima loaded or something?

Posted by Zereta

Yes.

Posted by captainanderson

Yes?

Edited by Max_Cherry

Pro Tip: Naoto puts out, if you know what I'm saying.

Posted by AlexanderSheen

Group Date Cafe - GDC

Posted by zaldar

So really no men in black references here? I stared singing the song as soon as he appeared...if Nanoko gets recruited to some secret governmental organization (fighting gods?) I am going to loose it...

Can't wait to watch them kidnap nanoko....heh

Posted by zaldar

@Olivaw: ROFLMAO YES!!!! Man I should have thought of that. Very well done!

Posted by TheHakku

It's times like these, I remember what a wise man once told me.

"...Popularity leads to intimacy."

Posted by suprspecialawsm

Panda of relativity.

Posted by gunningyoudown

*sniffing around* I SMELL FORESHADOWING!!!!
Posted by kerse
@dungbootle said:
" Impressive how they knew that you needed to talk to someone to initiate Naoto's SLink. The first time through I thought I needed to wait for a main story cutscene. "
You had to initiate Kanji's by talking to someone else as well, they got that one by chance by randomly talking to people. I didn't get Kanji's until after summer cause I forgot about that and the person you had to talk to was in the school. That sucked.
Posted by dungbootle

Impressive how they knew that you needed to talk to someone to initiate Naoto's SLink. The first time through I thought I needed to wait for a main story cutscene.

Posted by HerbieBug

Ya know, I don't think Naoto would be cool with you guys making her wear a bustier. 

Posted by sushisteve

I completely lost it at the Back to the Future 2 reference at 48:05

"Lord of the Manor, King of the Castle..."

Posted by doublezeroduck

Yes? 
Yes. 
...Yes. 

Posted by RVonE

"Yeah, this is hot. This is what I'm talking about."
Posted by Zanetsu

Guns!

Posted by strangeling
Posted by SBYM

Yes.

Edited by CharAznable

Ryan, you're such a pervo!

Thanks, guys, for giving me the mental image of sanding off nipples. I NEED THIS.

Posted by Olivaw

I guess they are all Charlie's girls now

Which makes them...

CHARLIE'S ANGELS

Posted by MordeaniisChaos

Damn dude, your emmy nom voice is good o.o lol

Posted by paulosaurus

What the hell is a group date cafe?!

Posted by Lazyaza

Vinny: "Lord of the manor, king of the castle"

I demand more Back to the Future references. XD

Posted by Postromo

yosuke? more like BROsuke

Posted by Media_Master

Tomorrows episode should be very interesting..

Posted by sdauz

floors with mirrors....ahh i get it..do that!

Posted by Gelatinousgelboy

Gahhh, I want to see the rank 10 follow up thinnnnnngs! Talk to Chie and Yukiko, GORRAMIT. 

Posted by Gamer_152

Popularity leads to intimacy!

Edited by ch3burashka

What happens when all Social Links are full, you're at level 100 (and so are they) and all your stats are up?

Naoto is totally misleading; she seems so quiet, but is completely set to waste dudes.

Posted by Reverseface

Kanji on the roof was weird. Naoto is hella cool.

Posted by TobyD81

Kanji's no sellout, he makes dolls for the art! If I were writing this game, he would also sew all the outfits for the beauty pageant (of God, I hope that happens!) Even though it might not happen,it would be pretty interesting if Nanako became a victim at some point. She already has a pretty strong interest in TV...

Posted by gakon
@FrankCanada97 said:
" @gakon5 said:
" But Chie doesn't get Matarukaja; Kanji does.  He seems like a better choice for his hybrid-ness (better magic, more HP, group buffs). "
Teddie gets Matarukaja. "
Yeah, but there's no chance they'll ever use him.  Their team is set.
Posted by FrankCanada97
@gakon5 said:
" @safelybeds said:
" Still, if you're going to sub Naoto in for someone, I feel the answer would be Chie. Yosuke and Yukiko already went through their slumps, and now Chie's going through hers. I would say to stick with her instead of bringing in Naoto for that reason, as the God's Hand + Matarukaja + Power Charge combo is pretty much a game breaker. But if you want to bring in Naoto... "
But Chie doesn't get Matarukaja; Kanji does.  He seems like a better choice for his hybrid-ness (better magic, more HP, group buffs). "
Teddie gets Matarukaja.
Posted by FluxWaveZ
@LordAndrew said:
"@Lilarcor said:
" The problem with Naoto is that all bosses null Light and Dark, so you have to use her Almighty spells, which chew through SP like crazy. You'll also have a problem fitting her physical, light, dark and Almighty skills all in the 8 slots. I personally gave up her Physical skills and used 3 apiece for light/dark spells and their Boost skills, and then Megidoloan and Mind Charge. But if you finish her S-Link in time, she'll null all instant death attacks, which is really helpful.

Either way, you now have enough characters for two full teams, so if you spend a little time using Kanji and Teddie when going back through Void Quest, you'll be able to spend twice as long in dungeons. It helped me get through the next dungeon in only a couple of days. "
I actually used Naoto to fight an optional boss because I forgot to change my party before the fight. I was surprised that I managed to survive. :D"

I managed to use Naoto until the very end.  I should have gone with someone else, but you can still survive against anything if you're careful.
Posted by LordAndrew
@Kanji_Tatsumi: They got the item from Nanako the day before they got the item from Dojima.
Posted by LordAndrew
@Lilarcor said:
" The problem with Naoto is that all bosses null Light and Dark, so you have to use her Almighty spells, which chew through SP like crazy. You'll also have a problem fitting her physical, light, dark and Almighty skills all in the 8 slots. I personally gave up her Physical skills and used 3 apiece for light/dark spells and their Boost skills, and then Megidoloan and Mind Charge. But if you finish her S-Link in time, she'll null all instant death attacks, which is really helpful.

Either way, you now have enough characters for two full teams, so if you spend a little time using Kanji and Teddie when going back through Void Quest, you'll be able to spend twice as long in dungeons. It helped me get through the next dungeon in only a couple of days. "
I actually used Naoto to fight an optional boss because I forgot to change my party before the fight. I was surprised that I managed to survive. :D
Posted by Jeremy_x
@Kanji_Tatsumi: they got it, watch again bro.
Edited by Kanji_Tatsumi

wait...did you guys forget to get an awesome accessory from nanako after the exams scores were posted?

Posted by gakon
@safelybeds said:
" Still, if you're going to sub Naoto in for someone, I feel the answer would be Chie. Yosuke and Yukiko already went through their slumps, and now Chie's going through hers. I would say to stick with her instead of bringing in Naoto for that reason, as the God's Hand + Matarukaja + Power Charge combo is pretty much a game breaker. But if you want to bring in Naoto... "
But Chie doesn't get Matarukaja; Kanji does.  He seems like a better choice for his hybrid-ness (better magic, more HP, group buffs).
Edited by safelybeds

@FrankCanada97 said:

"@EvilTwin said:
" @safelybeds said:
" You don't have to take my advice, but if you're going to have Naoto replace someone on the A-Team, I would have it be Chie. Yosuke's wind is savage and only gets better from here (while your wind personas are on the lame side, as is) and Yukiko has invaluable healing spells and SP. Chie's SP is the lowest in your party, her strongest ice attack is Bufula, and Physical spells are well represented in your personas. I love Chie tons and hey, an all girl party would be awesome, but logically speaking Chie is the weakest link. That said, I honestly don't think you need to replace anyone. Class 2-2 all the way. "
Chie will be much more useful than Naoto in the long run.  Especially against bosses.  Edit: Also, this was the best episode in awhile.  Keep on trucking guys! "
This. God's Hand plus Matarukaja plus Power Charge equals massive damage."

I really agree. I tried switching Naoto in once I got her, because she seemed majorly badass, but ultimately she ended up being a bit of a disappointment. I'm a firm believer in keeping the original party members in, lame as I'm sure many RPG veterans (of which I am unfortunately not) find that.

Still, if you're going to sub Naoto in for someone, I feel the answer would be Chie. Yosuke and Yukiko already went through their slumps, and now Chie's going through hers. I would say to stick with her instead of bringing in Naoto for that reason, as the God's Hand + Matarukaja + Power Charge combo is pretty much a game breaker. But if you want to bring in Naoto...

Posted by FrankCanada97
@EvilTwin said:
" @safelybeds said:
" You don't have to take my advice, but if you're going to have Naoto replace someone on the A-Team, I would have it be Chie. Yosuke's wind is savage and only gets better from here (while your wind personas are on the lame side, as is) and Yukiko has invaluable healing spells and SP. Chie's SP is the lowest in your party, her strongest ice attack is Bufula, and Physical spells are well represented in your personas. I love Chie tons and hey, an all girl party would be awesome, but logically speaking Chie is the weakest link. That said, I honestly don't think you need to replace anyone. Class 2-2 all the way. "
Chie will be much more useful than Naoto in the long run.  Especially against bosses.  Edit: Also, this was the best episode in awhile.  Keep on trucking guys! "
This. God's Hand plus Matarukaja plus Power Charge equals massive damage.
Posted by amino
@Mistral said:
" Vinny and Jeff are so bad at pretending they haven't seen spoilers about the game that it's hilarious.And I hope they stop wasting time on the model making, since Diligence is pretty much useless unless you want to fish more in each fishing run(which means it's completely useless for the guys). They should be folding cranes or reading books to raise Understanding instead(although it's pretty late to be getting into Tower, but if they do it whenever it's available they might be okay). "
They have already known who is the killer,isnt it??So,you guys better get at least Good Ending!
They still have time to start Tower SL,and they should increases Tower SL rank  as high as possible because Personae of Tower arcanum have powerful physical skills.

Posted by WrenchNinja

"What does that say? I can't read that. It's blending in with the background."

Edited by Vect
@amino said:
" @ryan15778 said:
" I hope Young Detective gets thrown in the TV "
She had already been thrown.Her dungeon is already over.Now waiting for the next dungeon. "
Young Detective is Adachi, Dojima's rookie partner. It's the ER nickname for him since it's what he's called in-game before his name is revealed. Naoto's nickname is He-She because the guys' absolute refusal to accept that she was a guy.

Still, Charlie's makin' the Investigation Team his own personal Harem, with Naoto being a possible candidate. And it's nice that the guys' first response to seeing her equipment is "Kid's packin' heat?!".

Seems that Kanji and Naoto are sorta at the top of their S-Link preference since Kanji's story is at the least not nearly as depressing and/or painful as Yumi, Sayoko or Naoki. Naoto they will be planning to use and she's good material for jokes.
Posted by Ghostiet
@empire_man said:
" How'd this episode get so many comments... oh well, heres one more! "

They kept us waiting for this video so long, some of us forgot to breathe and you're asking how'd this get so many comments?

Shit, I dunno either.

Posted by HHAP

alright! the rooftop scene happened on my birthday.  way better than what happened in P3

Posted by megalowho

I ended up using Naoto for a while, maybe until the final boss when I went old school with Chie, Youske and Yukiko. Naoto is great to have in battle.