426 Comments
Posted by CrazyCraven
@GaZZuM said:
" Duder of death :( "
Same here
Edited by Kowbrainz

There needs to be some sort of big notice for people to read above the video regarding spoilers, to just flag them instead of pointing them out , quoting them or whatever. Also the "durr has Jeff seen the ending already because his thoughts are like spot on" comments... amazing how stupid some people can get.

Then again, there'd probably be some people stupid enough to do this anyway so I guess the only solution is to stay out of the comments if you haven't played the game through. Which sucks, granted, but you can't really take your chances when big things are about to be spoiled for such a good story.

Posted by dbz1995
@swoxx said:
" soo, what would you guys like to see as the next endurance run project? 

I'd like Star Ocean, 30-40hrs maingame, real time boss battles that take up to 30minutes, alot of voice acting, mmh!
"
I thought Paper Mario wouuld be a great idea, but that is only if some of them havent played it.
Edited by Clockwerk

I'm still betting on the Aiya guy. All that talk about "travelling to the meat dimension" sounds like he's slowly drugging our hero with some weird species... or something.

Posted by Orbi
@Clockwerk said:
" I'm still betting on the Aiya guy. All that talk about "travelling to the meat dimension" sounds like he's slowly drugging our hero with some weird species. "
And of course, why is it only ever foggy after rainy days, when the beef bowl challenge is on? That's right, he hopes you forget about the person inside the TV. It all makes sense.
Posted by TheMikelGuereca

We must confirm the situation!

Posted by Orbi
@archsoldier1 said:
" We must confirm the situation! "
Well it is 9am (when the GB guys usually get into the office), so they'll be confirming the situation soon, and hopefully we won't have to wait for the situation to change for long.
Posted by Chaossebba

Duder its over :[

Edited by Insectecutor
@Clockwerk said:
" I'm still betting on the Aiya guy. All that talk about "travelling to the meat dimension" sounds like he's slowly drugging our hero with some weird species... or something. "
That explains where he gets all his meat. Aiyaaaaa!
Posted by Doubt

DoD!!!!!!!!!!!

Posted by Orbi
@Insectecutor said:
" @Clockwerk said:
" I'm still betting on the Aiya guy. All that talk about "travelling to the meat dimension" sounds like he's slowly drugging our hero with some weird species... or something. "
That explains where he gets all his meat. "
And why he wears those stupid glasses.
Posted by Qorious

"Dude, it's over!"

Posted by Junpei_Iori

"Duder, it's over!"

what the..

GET BACK HERE YOU SON OF A....

Posted by Rasgueado

Well... they're getting there. The big question I have on my mind is whether or not they'll actually make it to the *true* end of the game.

Posted by DiGiTaL_SiN

The Duder of Death ;-(

Posted by TullyAckland

Duder!

Posted by MoTheHawk

I'm nearing the end of the game myself, and I'm kind of disappointed that I've got all of these ultimate god-like Personas that won't see more than an hour of action.  Your character has to be at such stupid high levels to make them that it's impossible to get them so late in the game anyway.

I love the concept of fusing Personas, especially feeling awesome after spending ten minutes re-rolling the inhereted skills to get a super-badass guy that's just right.  But towards the end, it became too much effort for too little payoff.  I'd play the hell out of a Persona MMO, which would be the easiest way to provide limitless content.  Or maybe four-player co-op action, Diablo style.

I guess it sounds selfish of me to demand more content out of a linear game that lasted me 100 hours, but after feeling proud for making a stable of badass Personas, I don't want the game to end!

Posted by Canberra

sit rep!

Posted by Kycon90
@Rasgueado said:
" Well... they're getting there. The big question I have on my mind is whether or not they'll actually make it to the *true* end of the game. "
No because they will have to wait for Persona 4 FES right......
Posted by Nintaiyo

Awesome. I rarely ever read the comments, and the one time I do, I get the game spoiled for me on page 6. :/

Posted by DiGiTaL_SiN

Vinny didn't notice this DoD yet, right? He usually posts here when he's working on fixing it.

Posted by Kanji_Tatsumi
@Junpei_Iori said:
" "Duder, it's over!"what the.......GET BACK HERE YOU SON OF A.... "
GTFO STUPEI, THIS IS MY HOUSE!
Posted by Rasgueado
@MoTheHawk:  On round 2 you keep *most* of what is in your compendium, which you'll need if you play it on hard and want to take on the secret bosses.
Posted by Guerrilla_Mason
@MoTheHawk: Exactly my feelings about Persona 3. By the time I got Messiah and all the ones of that nature, it was January.  Granted, havng them earlier than that would have broken the game, and I know I can get them early in a new game+, but still.  And I agree on a Persona MMO, I think it'd be pretty sweet. Almost like a Pokeman MMO, but more awesomer.
Posted by Poki3
@MoTheHawk: There's a Shin Megami Tensei MMO Already (SMT: IMAGINE), but for one it's more like the meinstream SMT games in terms of Fusing and acquiring (talking to) Demons. It also has grind up the arse and is very very sloooww.... I can't recommend it.
Posted by Kanji_Tatsumi
@Nintaiyo said:
" Awesome. I rarely ever read the comments, and the one time I do, I get the game spoiled for me on page 6. :/ "
to be honest, it should really be expected...

especially when the video is not working and people are getting looney
Posted by Rasgueado
@Kycon90: Uhh... I don't think so. I've seen the true ending and I don't see what they would do to extend it beyond that...
Posted by Guerrilla_Mason

If you try to play the video on the iPhone app, it says 'You are not authorized to open this file.'  Could it be locked for some reason?

Posted by KrisCarter

My f5 button is starting to wear thin.....

Posted by DiGiTaL_SiN

I'm worried that they might not notice this DoD before leaving for the weekend :-|

Posted by Tovan

Well someone is doing something to the Scribblenauts video, so it's a matter of time until they get to this one.

Posted by Nintaiyo
@Kanji_Tatsumi said:
" @Nintaiyo said:
" Awesome. I rarely ever read the comments, and the one time I do, I get the game spoiled for me on page 6. :/ "
to be honest, it should really be expected...especially when the video is not working and people are getting looney "
You're right. It was just a horrible coincidence that I woke up just now and clicked on the video when the comments were at page 6.

Oh well; it's not like I'm gonna stop watching. NOTHING STOPS THE ENDURANCE RUN!
Posted by KrisCarter

just looked at the html script for the page the video isn't loaded or named incorrectly

Posted by Vinny
Staff
Posted by samcotts

I Heart Vinnyxx

Posted by Artemis_D
@Dark_Psych0 said:
" People freaking out over "spoilers" should chill out. No real spoilers have been posted in the comments. The only real "spoiler" is the fact that there are 3 different endings which most people knew going into the game anyway. "
That's not the point.  Talking about it is opening a door for some idiot who think he's being clever, and spoils it all for everyone.  Not talking about it at all is probably the best solution.  If you want to talk about it, there's an entire forum dedicated to the game.  There's no need for such a thing to be discussed in the comments of these videos.

I've played the game to, but I don't feel the need to go blabbing about it, because I know not everyone wants to know what's going to happen. I don't know why people feel the need to talk about it, other than to let people know that they've already beaten the game, in which case... nobody here cares.
Posted by El_Rickhead

dammit vinny accept you're friend invites.
these 'duder, it's over' shenanegans are ruining my days :sadface:

Posted by D34dM4n

cmon, fix the video, i gotsta see this

Posted by Tovan

Thanks for the update Vinny.

Posted by watertails

Vinny cast Recarm!

How long will this vidjo take to get reuploaded, a few hours, like last time?

Posted by Artemis_D
@and333 said:
" as far as endings go who care! Heres something if you guys weren't looking at a guide how would you know there were 3 endings? and theres no way you knew how to exactly get the GOOD ending without a guide. So let the dudes at giantbomb just play the game and get whatever ending cause in the end games are just about having fun and if the game ends with a crappy ending who cares as long as you had a good time with the game! Anybody who plays through any game with a Guide or FAQ the whole way through is scumm in my book SCUMM!! "
What are you talking about?  I got the good ending without the guide, granted I didn't know there were multiple endings, at the time.  Games like this reward people with a curious mind and explore all the options.  But I agree with you, let Vinny and Jeff play the damn game.  They ask for our help when they need it, but otherwise, there's no need for the rest of us to be flapping our gums about it. 

As far as using guides or FAQs, that's also up to the player.  There's no shame in it.  They paid their money for a video game just like you, and everyone should play the game the way they choose to.  It's no different than having a textbook for a class, or a road map to navigate your way around a new city, or cooking along with a recipe.  It's not cheating.  As you said, there's no way anyone could have known there were multiple endings without a FAQ or a guide.  It would be possible to get without it, but there's no way anyone would've known.  A lot of people aren't going to play through a game multiple times, so they want to get the most out of it that first time around.  Guides are also there for the people who want to get the most out of a game that second or third time around, as well.  Just because you consider yourself some sort of "hardcore" gamer, or whatever, doesn't mean everyone else has to.
Posted by Kanji_Tatsumi
Posted by AuthenticM

Give me ma endurance run!!!!

Posted by DiGiTaL_SiN
@Vinny: Thanks Vinny! You're the best!
Posted by kerikxi
@Vinny: Is this what happens when Drew goes on vacation?

Zing!
Posted by HatKing

Vinny is awesome!  Looking forward to the video, guess it'll be up around 1 or 1:30pm central like last time.

Posted by elcalavera

Vinny is the man!

Posted by Revenant86

~Zelda Boss Music~
                                                                        ---Annoying Ass Glitch---
                                                                                        DUDER

Posted by growl

Vinny fix the video!!!! NOW!!!

Posted by b1zarr0

The endurance run has ran out of gas? >_<

Hopefully it's up by the time I grab some lunch <_<