Log in or sign up to comment
426 Comments
Posted by Vager

MAKE ME A MAN!

Posted by Standing_Gopher

Kanji is a fucking great character.

Posted by Tovan
@VanTesla said:
"   Love this ER episode :)

To get Naoto as a girlfriend you need to get certain answers correct. Here they are if you look. nothing spoiling.


 Rank 5 to 6 final options 1. im glad your a girl.

 Rank 7 to 8 second to last options 1.Protect Naoto. final options 1.Because i like you.

rank 9 to 10 for a intresting event pick  2.*"I" Would be nice.*2 Translation Note: More formal "I" used more commonly by girls. You will not have alot of time with Naoto so when you unlock her use every day you can and get as many answers correct to speed it up. Makes sure to get a Fortune persona so it makes it faster :) "
Posting for more redundancy.
Posted by Nexas

Don't bother with diligence, The only thing you need it for is fishing.

Posted by amino
@ryan15778 said:
" I hope Young Detective gets thrown in the TV "
She had already been thrown.Her dungeon is already over.Now waiting for the next dungeon.
Posted by LeadNinja

Ah, there's the intimacy.  Free S Link points.

Posted by DiGiTaL_SiN

"Panda Relativity" TSHIRT GET!

Posted by Sarumarine

I put Naoto on my team because she packed a gun and it worked out pretty well. She's got your favorite spells ever Hamaon and Mamudo or whatever. Heh.

Posted by TripMasterMunky

They shoulda ditched Yosuke a long time ago for Kanji. Yosuke's a punk. Sprinkle a little of that Naoto sauce in place of him.

C'mon, Make me a man!

Posted by safelybeds

You don't have to take my advice, but if you're going to have Naoto replace someone on the A-Team, I would have it be Chie. Yosuke's wind is savage and only gets better from here (while your wind personas are on the lame side, as is) and Yukiko has invaluable healing spells and SP. Chie's SP is the lowest in your party, her strongest ice attack is Bufula, and Physical spells are well represented in your personas.

I love Chie tons and hey, an all girl party would be awesome, but logically speaking Chie is the weakest link. That said, I honestly don't think you need to replace anyone. Class 2-2 all the way.

Posted by Sharpshooter

The Endurance Run has become such a part of my week, I don't know what I'll do when it ends. How fucking sad is that?

Posted by RagingLion

I'm kinda of digging the Naoto social link.

Nice ep in general.  Looks like a great next episode.

Posted by Mistral

Vinny and Jeff are so bad at pretending they haven't seen spoilers about the game that it's hilarious.

And I hope they stop wasting time on the model making, since Diligence is pretty much useless unless you want to fish more in each fishing run(which means it's completely useless for the guys). They should be folding cranes or reading books to raise Understanding instead(although it's pretty late to be getting into Tower, but if they do it whenever it's available they might be okay).

Posted by MeatSim

"yes,"
Charlies got 3 girls now, damn! I like how this game encourages the playa lifestyle since there is no consequences for having multiple girlfriends.

Posted by gakon

I wish your character would do the fist pump like in P3 when he sees his test scores.

BOOYAH

Posted by QuietAlien

Lets Get Diligent!

Posted by Brendan
@Sharpshooter said:
"The Endurance Run has become such a part of my week, I don't know what I'll do when it ends. How fucking sad is that?"

I am totally empathetic to your feelings, man.
Posted by oathblivion

Please put Naoto in Chie's place. It just seems ilke the most logical choice. I mean she's rocking the Physical pretty hard, just like Chie.

Posted by GamerGeek360

I'm gonna start looking for the pandas now.

Edited by EvilTwin
@safelybeds said:
" You don't have to take my advice, but if you're going to have Naoto replace someone on the A-Team, I would have it be Chie. Yosuke's wind is savage and only gets better from here (while your wind personas are on the lame side, as is) and Yukiko has invaluable healing spells and SP. Chie's SP is the lowest in your party, her strongest ice attack is Bufula, and Physical spells are well represented in your personas. I love Chie tons and hey, an all girl party would be awesome, but logically speaking Chie is the weakest link. That said, I honestly don't think you need to replace anyone. Class 2-2 all the way. "
Chie will be much more useful than Naoto in the long run.  Especially against bosses. 

Edit: Also, this was the best episode in awhile.  Keep on trucking guys!
Posted by Tovan

I think Naoto should get a spot on the A-team, her strong point is crawling through dungeons. For bosses it'd be best to swap her out though.

Posted by CitizenKane

Favorite part of the episode:
 

Posted by HT101

A great episode all around and Kanji is definitely the greatest character in this game, hands down.

Posted by Agent_Lost

OMG, 1 episode away to the madness that is the culture festival.

Posted by empire_man

How'd this episode get so many comments... oh well, heres one more!

Edited by Nomin

Oh Charlie has his 'angels' haha get it? Ah well I know someone mentioned this already.

Posted by megalowho

I ended up using Naoto for a while, maybe until the final boss when I went old school with Chie, Youske and Yukiko. Naoto is great to have in battle.

Posted by HHAP

alright! the rooftop scene happened on my birthday.  way better than what happened in P3

Posted by Ghostiet
@empire_man said:
" How'd this episode get so many comments... oh well, heres one more! "

They kept us waiting for this video so long, some of us forgot to breathe and you're asking how'd this get so many comments?

Shit, I dunno either.

Edited by Vect
@amino said:
" @ryan15778 said:
" I hope Young Detective gets thrown in the TV "
She had already been thrown.Her dungeon is already over.Now waiting for the next dungeon. "
Young Detective is Adachi, Dojima's rookie partner. It's the ER nickname for him since it's what he's called in-game before his name is revealed. Naoto's nickname is He-She because the guys' absolute refusal to accept that she was a guy.

Still, Charlie's makin' the Investigation Team his own personal Harem, with Naoto being a possible candidate. And it's nice that the guys' first response to seeing her equipment is "Kid's packin' heat?!".

Seems that Kanji and Naoto are sorta at the top of their S-Link preference since Kanji's story is at the least not nearly as depressing and/or painful as Yumi, Sayoko or Naoki. Naoto they will be planning to use and she's good material for jokes.
Posted by WrenchNinja

"What does that say? I can't read that. It's blending in with the background."

Posted by amino
@Mistral said:
" Vinny and Jeff are so bad at pretending they haven't seen spoilers about the game that it's hilarious.And I hope they stop wasting time on the model making, since Diligence is pretty much useless unless you want to fish more in each fishing run(which means it's completely useless for the guys). They should be folding cranes or reading books to raise Understanding instead(although it's pretty late to be getting into Tower, but if they do it whenever it's available they might be okay). "
They have already known who is the killer,isnt it??So,you guys better get at least Good Ending!
They still have time to start Tower SL,and they should increases Tower SL rank  as high as possible because Personae of Tower arcanum have powerful physical skills.

Posted by FrankCanada97
@EvilTwin said:
" @safelybeds said:
" You don't have to take my advice, but if you're going to have Naoto replace someone on the A-Team, I would have it be Chie. Yosuke's wind is savage and only gets better from here (while your wind personas are on the lame side, as is) and Yukiko has invaluable healing spells and SP. Chie's SP is the lowest in your party, her strongest ice attack is Bufula, and Physical spells are well represented in your personas. I love Chie tons and hey, an all girl party would be awesome, but logically speaking Chie is the weakest link. That said, I honestly don't think you need to replace anyone. Class 2-2 all the way. "
Chie will be much more useful than Naoto in the long run.  Especially against bosses.  Edit: Also, this was the best episode in awhile.  Keep on trucking guys! "
This. God's Hand plus Matarukaja plus Power Charge equals massive damage.
Edited by safelybeds

@FrankCanada97 said:

"@EvilTwin said:
" @safelybeds said:
" You don't have to take my advice, but if you're going to have Naoto replace someone on the A-Team, I would have it be Chie. Yosuke's wind is savage and only gets better from here (while your wind personas are on the lame side, as is) and Yukiko has invaluable healing spells and SP. Chie's SP is the lowest in your party, her strongest ice attack is Bufula, and Physical spells are well represented in your personas. I love Chie tons and hey, an all girl party would be awesome, but logically speaking Chie is the weakest link. That said, I honestly don't think you need to replace anyone. Class 2-2 all the way. "
Chie will be much more useful than Naoto in the long run.  Especially against bosses.  Edit: Also, this was the best episode in awhile.  Keep on trucking guys! "
This. God's Hand plus Matarukaja plus Power Charge equals massive damage."


I really agree. I tried switching Naoto in once I got her, because she seemed majorly badass, but ultimately she ended up being a bit of a disappointment. I'm a firm believer in keeping the original party members in, lame as I'm sure many RPG veterans (of which I am unfortunately not) find that.

Still, if you're going to sub Naoto in for someone, I feel the answer would be Chie. Yosuke and Yukiko already went through their slumps, and now Chie's going through hers. I would say to stick with her instead of bringing in Naoto for that reason, as the God's Hand + Matarukaja + Power Charge combo is pretty much a game breaker. But if you want to bring in Naoto...

Posted by gakon
@safelybeds said:
" Still, if you're going to sub Naoto in for someone, I feel the answer would be Chie. Yosuke and Yukiko already went through their slumps, and now Chie's going through hers. I would say to stick with her instead of bringing in Naoto for that reason, as the God's Hand + Matarukaja + Power Charge combo is pretty much a game breaker. But if you want to bring in Naoto... "
But Chie doesn't get Matarukaja; Kanji does.  He seems like a better choice for his hybrid-ness (better magic, more HP, group buffs).
Edited by Kanji_Tatsumi

wait...did you guys forget to get an awesome accessory from nanako after the exams scores were posted?

Posted by Jeremy_x
@Kanji_Tatsumi: they got it, watch again bro.
Posted by LordAndrew
@Lilarcor said:
" The problem with Naoto is that all bosses null Light and Dark, so you have to use her Almighty spells, which chew through SP like crazy. You'll also have a problem fitting her physical, light, dark and Almighty skills all in the 8 slots. I personally gave up her Physical skills and used 3 apiece for light/dark spells and their Boost skills, and then Megidoloan and Mind Charge. But if you finish her S-Link in time, she'll null all instant death attacks, which is really helpful.

Either way, you now have enough characters for two full teams, so if you spend a little time using Kanji and Teddie when going back through Void Quest, you'll be able to spend twice as long in dungeons. It helped me get through the next dungeon in only a couple of days. "
I actually used Naoto to fight an optional boss because I forgot to change my party before the fight. I was surprised that I managed to survive. :D
Posted by LordAndrew
@Kanji_Tatsumi: They got the item from Nanako the day before they got the item from Dojima.
Posted by FluxWaveZ
@LordAndrew said:
"@Lilarcor said:
" The problem with Naoto is that all bosses null Light and Dark, so you have to use her Almighty spells, which chew through SP like crazy. You'll also have a problem fitting her physical, light, dark and Almighty skills all in the 8 slots. I personally gave up her Physical skills and used 3 apiece for light/dark spells and their Boost skills, and then Megidoloan and Mind Charge. But if you finish her S-Link in time, she'll null all instant death attacks, which is really helpful.

Either way, you now have enough characters for two full teams, so if you spend a little time using Kanji and Teddie when going back through Void Quest, you'll be able to spend twice as long in dungeons. It helped me get through the next dungeon in only a couple of days. "
I actually used Naoto to fight an optional boss because I forgot to change my party before the fight. I was surprised that I managed to survive. :D"

I managed to use Naoto until the very end.  I should have gone with someone else, but you can still survive against anything if you're careful.
Posted by FrankCanada97
@gakon5 said:
" @safelybeds said:
" Still, if you're going to sub Naoto in for someone, I feel the answer would be Chie. Yosuke and Yukiko already went through their slumps, and now Chie's going through hers. I would say to stick with her instead of bringing in Naoto for that reason, as the God's Hand + Matarukaja + Power Charge combo is pretty much a game breaker. But if you want to bring in Naoto... "
But Chie doesn't get Matarukaja; Kanji does.  He seems like a better choice for his hybrid-ness (better magic, more HP, group buffs). "
Teddie gets Matarukaja.
Posted by gakon
@FrankCanada97 said:
" @gakon5 said:
" But Chie doesn't get Matarukaja; Kanji does.  He seems like a better choice for his hybrid-ness (better magic, more HP, group buffs). "
Teddie gets Matarukaja. "
Yeah, but there's no chance they'll ever use him.  Their team is set.
Posted by TobyD81

Kanji's no sellout, he makes dolls for the art! If I were writing this game, he would also sew all the outfits for the beauty pageant (of God, I hope that happens!) Even though it might not happen,it would be pretty interesting if Nanako became a victim at some point. She already has a pretty strong interest in TV...

Posted by Reverseface

Kanji on the roof was weird. Naoto is hella cool.

Edited by ch3burashka

What happens when all Social Links are full, you're at level 100 (and so are they) and all your stats are up?

Naoto is totally misleading; she seems so quiet, but is completely set to waste dudes.

Posted by Gamer_152

Popularity leads to intimacy!

Moderator
Posted by Gelatinousgelboy

Gahhh, I want to see the rank 10 follow up thinnnnnngs! Talk to Chie and Yukiko, GORRAMIT. 

Posted by sdauz

floors with mirrors....ahh i get it..do that!

Posted by Media_Master

Tomorrows episode should be very interesting..

Posted by Postromo

yosuke? more like BROsuke