165 Comments
  • 165 results
Edited by Thiago123
Posted by namesonkel

I love hearing him say Uwe Boll.

Edited by development

I can't believe they got Killian Rayne Smith for this.

Posted by amir90

I remember seeing this one, not long ago.
I kinda liked it, I guess I am a sucker for fantasy movies...

Posted by AlexanderSheen

Dat Ray Liotta!

Posted by metalrader

Ray Liotta looks like an Oblivion character.

Posted by SilentIcon

Giantbomb needs a thumbs up button!!!

Posted by darkknightbob

When are we gonna get a dungeons and dragons review. 

Also the sequel was better

Posted by wrathofconn
@radioactivez0r said:
" I had no idea Ron Perlman, Claire Forlani, Matthew Lillard, and Jonathan Rhys-Davies were in this.  I love them all...but in very different ways. Now I have to see it. "
Not to mention Leelee Sobiesky. It's on SyFy right now and it really is pretty terrible, even for a big fan of the games. Fits this shitty network perfectly though.
Posted by radioactivez0r

I had no idea Ron Perlman, Claire Forlani, Matthew Lillard, and Jonathan Rhys-Davies were in this.  I love them all...but in very different ways. Now I have to see it.

Posted by Sinkwater

lol

Posted by Coolarman

How the hell did Burt Reynolds get conned into this

Posted by warmonked

how the f does Uwe keep getting these actors? They may not be A-list, but they're still all recognizable B-listers

Posted by F1
@Media_Master: 
This is not laughably bad. 
Plan 9 from Outer Space is laughably bad. 
Troll 2 is laughably bad. 
This movie? This movie is just plain bad. I got a head ache from just watching it. 

So many actors I loved were in this film, like Jason Statham, and Ron Perlman, but not even they were able to salvage any fun to be had in this movie. As Ryan put it, this movie is just plain boring.
Posted by Andrew_the_Third

i hate jason statham.... 
Posted by Einherjar

Uwe Boll has to be the final secret nazi weapon, with the single purpose of eliminating american entertainment.

Posted by doctorkaneder

I can never tell if you guys are doing Ray Romano or Homsar.

Posted by ThePantheon

ray liotta..
tommy vercetti was your last high point.

Posted by Linkyshinks

Stjiir things up!

Ryan, you would have looked good in that film.

Posted by Foxdemon2k

A lot of people must watch his movies for him to get enough funding to make a gazillion of them. :(

Posted by Milpool
@DukeTogo said:
" @Milpool said:
" Leelee (SOB-EYE-SKI)  not (SOB-EE-YES-KEY).  She's hot.  Get it right. "
I've heard it spoken many times as the latter and never the former, and yes she's hot, but oh so simple.  She's not dumb, but she thinks she's smarter than most people, even though she has no idea how poorly it makes her look.  Go watch her read that dreadful 9-11 poem she wrote on Leno to be turned-off completely by all but her beauty.Every guy has that one obscure pseudo-celebrity chick they really like and sort of stalk by knowing far more than they should about a person they never met, Leelo must be yours, so I won't talk too harshly about her. "
Oh god.  I had no idea.  Oh god... I mean I can't find the video but I found copy of the poem... oh god... why...  why did you have to point this out and kill my erection.  Actually to be honest pretty much every time I see her trying to act it kills my erection.  Oh Leelee, wtf.  Why can't you just release a sex tape or something.
Edited by DukeTogo
@Milpool said:
" Leelee (SOB-EYE-SKI)  not (SOB-EE-YES-KEY).  She's hot.  Get it right. "
I've heard it spoken many times as the latter and never the former, and yes she's hot, but oh so simple.  She's not dumb, but she thinks she's smarter than most people, even though she has no idea how poorly it makes her look.  Go watch her read that dreadful 9-11 poem she wrote on Leno to be turned-off completely by all but her beauty.

Every guy has that one obscure pseudo-celebrity chick they really like and sort of stalk by knowing far more than they should about a person they never met, Leelo must be yours, so I won't talk too harshly about her.
Posted by Azteck

"Urrrgh, I'm a king" - Luchadeer.

Posted by piropeople13

OMG SAG fees XD

Posted by piropeople13

LUCHADEER!

Posted by leeto

LUCHHAAAAAADEEEEEER!

Posted by Mezmero

Luchadeer would've made a way better king than Burt Reynolds, though I'm pretty sure he was drunk through the whole movie.  I remember having this playing on my TV while I was fidgeting with my computer and I'm so glad that I didnt actually give it my full attention.  I'm definately looking forward to Wing Commander but I forget if I ever saw that movie.  Feels like a gap in my memory that I'm sure TANG can fill.

Posted by OneKillWonder_

Seriously, only Uwe Boll could fuck up a movie with such a great cast. How he got all these actors is beyond me. This is an awful movie, but Jason Statham does put on a good show when he's kicking ass.

Posted by Chirotera

The most baffling thing to me about this movie is how Uwe was able to get so many recognizable names to fill out the cast. Not only that, but they were all completely awful relative to the characters they were supposed to be playing.

Posted by AV_Gamer

From the few scenes I've seen, Ray Liotta looks epic. I knew the movie would suck overall though, so I didn't watch it.

Posted by Milpool

Leelee (SOB-EYE-SKI)  not (SOB-EE-YES-KEY).  She's hot.  Get it right.

Posted by ExitDose

From Goodfellas to Narc to Dungeon Siege, Ray, we've gotta talk.

Posted by tippinator

I'm surprised that Burt Reynolds of all people was not mentioned by name. His role as the King was laughable at best. He stuck out like a sore thumb. While everyone was at least trying to put on some kind of accent, Burt was just being Burt. Which in a weird way, I appreciated.

Posted by Media_Master

this looks laughably bad

Posted by Irishjohn

Wait, Ninjas?

Posted by MetalGearSunny

I'M THE KING

Posted by AlexMarra
@buzz_clik: But the question remains:

Was one of the crew acting like Luchadeer, or was Luchadeer playing himself? Hmm...
Posted by ThomasP

The ninja's topped the segment off nicely.

Edited by ch3burashka

OH MY GOD SPOILERS!

How did Ron Perlman, when crossing the river, slip 'back' when the rope in the wider shot is clearly at a 30-45 degree angle down?

Posted by Rhyno

LUCHADEER!!!!!

Posted by Harbi_117

Another great TANG video :)

Posted by Psykhophear

The press warned me not to watch this movie and I think they were right. In The Name of The King looks and sounds abysmal. Thanks for clarifying that for us Ryan.

Posted by buzz_clik
@AlexMarra said:
" You gave Luchadeer a voice! "
Pffft, that's not Luchadeer's real voice. It's called acting.
Posted by wosifat

I'm still trying to figure out where you guys got that voice from.  I remember you discussing Rocky at its inception, but it doesn't really sound like Rocky.  It more reminds me of Homsar.

Posted by Floppypants

the movie looks like a film career graveyard

Posted by TheEnd

I never liked Ray Liotta..and this makes my dislike for him worse.

Posted by MachoFantastico

What a horrid movie, how in living hell does Uwe Boll get the money to make these movies....

There are some truly stupid folk who run the movie industry.

Posted by Vampire_Chibi

Will there ever be a good movie, ever?

Posted by chilipeppersman

hell yes

Posted by Titl

Uwe Boll is the only man in the world, who can make something bad, out of ninjas and Ray Liotta

• 165 results