386 Comments
Edited by Ghostiet

Can I hire someone to mail me when the Run actually works? Another episode of refreshing the damn site and thinking "shit, I can't play any games or watch TV, it can be working any minute now!" will make me more fucked up and twitchy I already am.

Posted by ArcticDonkey

Goddammit....

Posted by Mars_Cleric

I have no lectures tomorrow Giant Bomb...we can do this all night if we have to...

Posted by Elazul

God dammit, Vinny! Don't make me come down there!

Posted by jonano

noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo where endurence run

Posted by Cincaid

What a tease! :D

Posted by zzZBibboZzz

Edited by atomic_dumpling
@FluxWaveZ said:
" @atomic_dumpling said:
" I got 27 stupid-ass guesses about the endings lined up and ready, can I start now? "
Don't.  It's not necessary in the video comments to post that, we wouldn't want someone ending up spoiling the story. "
I am just going to ride this joke until it's dead and rotten :D Which is right about now.
Posted by Peewi

It's just like yesterday.

Posted by zzZBibboZzz

Edited by Zabant

Posted by Mars_Cleric
@Peewi said:
"It's just like yesterday. "

it's just like everyday
Posted by skrutop

I was shocked at how many comments there were this early...then I realized that there must be a "duder."

Posted by Rhombus_Of_Terror

you know they pulled this off on purpose XD

Posted by Vager

It's not Japanese until theres a Hot Springs Scene.

Posted by Tovan

Posted by Zabant
@Vager: It's not Japanese until there's an age inappropriate Hot Springs Scene.
Posted by zzZBibboZzz

Posted by Mars_Cleric
@Tovan51 said:
"
"

I concur with Kanji
Posted by Mijati
@Tovan51 said:
"
"

Bravo
Posted by risingsunset7890
@Tovan51:

awesome picture xD
Posted by CaptainObvious
@Tovan51:

That's gold!
Posted by Azteck
@Tovan51 said:
"
"
I applaud you.
Posted by CitizenKane

That is an awesome picture.  Oh well, it doesn't matter to me that it isn't working right now.  After I get ready right now, I have to go spend God knows how much of my day in the Financial Aid office on campus.

Posted by jonano
@Tovan51 said:
"
"
ahh kanji would be pissed if he couldn't get his endurence run
Posted by Mars_Cleric
@CaptainObvious said:
"@Tovan51:

That's gold!
"

Posted by Afroman269
@Tovan51 said:
"
"
Well theres all my emotions in one image.
Posted by skippyscissors

This damn CLIFFHANGER!!!! *Throws self off cliff*

Posted by hamlaser

Awww man. I always look forward to watching the ER every morning.

Posted by Guerrilla_Mason
@CitizenKane: Reason #1 I was happy to graduate college: Financial aid office workers. I swear, if one of them ever took a note down so I didn't have to state my problem from the beginning every time I talked to someone, I would have crapped my pants.
Posted by GameFreak315

Oh no!  Getting the "It's over" screen.  :(  Who will save us?  *Waits for majestic entrance from a staff member.*  :P

Posted by Vager
Posted by Leviathan2000

link is broken on both firefox and safaria:( back in Holland that is!

Posted by Dimpley

i would like to watch this now :( Im using google chrome, in UK 

Posted by JeffGoldblum

Since the video is not working I will share with everyone something I made based on yesterday's episode.

Posted by ezekiel2021

OH MY SWEET MERCIFUL GOD!!!! The one DAMN day I am up early and FUCKING player has snapped and is giving us all the middle finger......SHIT!!!!!

Posted by b1zarr0

Yep, the endurance run MUST be running out of endurance.  This is the second time within a week. that I am getting Duder, It's over when I try to play a newly posted video :'(

Posted by Vager
@JeffGoldblum: 

More like a bear trap!

Haha, I made a Teddy joke.
Edited by Tovan
@b1zarr0 said:
" Yep, the endurance run MUST be running out of endurance.  This is the second time within a week. that I am getting Duder, It's over when I try to play a newly posted video :'( "
Actually, it used to happen way more frequently.
Posted by mrsmiley
@Tovan51 said:
"
"
Thank you. Just... thank you.
Edited by Figcoinc

I wonder what the next endurance run is going to be? I bought this game, and am just behind the guys story wise. This is a amazing game, and I have gotten pretty attached to the characters.

To bad Persona 5 is not right around the corner. It would make a great transition. I think the ER may have people lose interest unless it is a Persona game now. The bar is set really high, and I can not think of any game that can replace it when it finally ends.

Plus, Atlus has been very cool with this. Letting the guys play the game to its entirety. I bet they noticed this game, and the series garnering a lot of interest since the ER started. Not sure what other publisher would be nice enough to let the guys play it to the end. I would assume it would have to be another Atlus property.

Posted by Kowbrainz
@Vager said:
" I was bored and started googling Persona 4 images and found this:

http://www.atlus.co.jp/cs/game/pstation2/persona4/nozoki/index.htmlAn Atlus supported Chie  peeping game from the Hot Springs Scene!I got beat up by Chie. :(*No nudity, clearly and no spoilers, unless you can understand Chie's Japanese voice. "
Hrm. Took me a while to realise how I was meant to click, but even then... whatttt. Is this meant to give people cheap thrills? REALLY cheap thrills?

Maybe it would help if I understood what she was saying.
Posted by FluxWaveZ
@Vager: That was kind of messed up and maybe a little too easy?
Edited by Rekka
@Figcoinc said: 

" I wonder what the next endurance run is going to be? I bought this game, and am just behind the guys story wise. This is a amazing game, and I have gotten pretty attached to the characters.To bad Persona 5 is not right around the corner. It would make a great transition. I think the ER may have people lose interest unless it is a Persona game now. The bar is set really high, and I can not think of any game that can replace it when it finally ends.Plus, Atlus has been very cool with this. Letting the guys play the game to its entirety. I bet they noticed this game, and the series garnering a lot of interest since the ER started. Not sure what other publisher would be nice enough to let the guys play it to the end. I would assume it would have to be another Atlus property. "
I think Yakuza for the PS2 would be a good endurance run game, lots of laughs from the guys during the mini games. It's a good game, and if you like persona you're probably into Yakuza.  Yakuza 2 would be better however you kind of need to know the story in Yakuza, where as Persona the stories are all kind of seperate.

Posted by Baillie
@Vager: How do you play it? I keep getting the ! instead of the love hearts. Confused. :(
Posted by Aaox

Eeeaaaarrrrgh. This is inconvinient.

Posted by Baillie

Oh nevermind. I was clicking way too fast.

Posted by Tebbit
@FluxWaveZ said:
" @Vager: That was kind of messed up and maybe a little too easy? "
Chie is easy?
Posted by Swoxx

This is getting old....

Posted by jonano

AHHH COME ON FIX IT PLEASE SAD FACE :(