182 Comments
  • 182 results
Posted by DarkKitchen

I'm really glad I didn't play this game now.  I was so close to buying it back in the day.

Posted by Creamypies

To be honest, the jokes on the MXO community. Ryan and Vinny couldn't give a toss how many times they get killed.

If this is how they react to a bit of mockery of an OBVIOUSLY terribly flawed MMO, then I'm glad that their beloved game is getting shut down.

Posted by Lies

Apparently everyone is now level 69, according to the MXO forums.

EVEN MORE SKILL POINTS TO WATCH BE DISTRIBUTED LIVE!

Posted by GamerGeek360

That was crazy! I don't want to go to heaven if the angels up there are that crazy! lol

Posted by JeffGoldblum
@Kajaah117 said:
" "btw, thanks for saying I have nice legs, I always look great n3kkid."Ryan, just what is it that you're doing in this game when you're not filming these episodes? "
Great video comment or GREATEST video comment?
Posted by Waggle
@Kajaah117 said:
" "btw, thanks for saying I have nice legs, I always look great n3kkid."Ryan, just what is it that you're doing in this game when you're not filming these episodes? "
HAHAHA
Edited by Kajaah117
"btw, thanks for saying I have nice legs, I always look great n3kkid."

Ryan, just what is it that you're doing in this game when you're not filming these episodes?
Posted by Reuben

Yo mama jokes, Classic!

Posted by Death_Burnout

And i cant believe i liked FreeRealms once for a bit there, either.

Posted by EdTwo

you can press ctrl+space to jump but i guess it's to late now

Posted by gbrading

The Matrix Online community strikes back and alternatively lends a hand, apparently. That was totally, mindblowingly insane. I totally understood Ryan's comment about purpentual confusion.

"You making friends Ryan? You all going to meet up in FreeRealms next week?"

Posted by Vorbis

Jeffs offscreen comment about them meeting up in Freerealms won that video.

Posted by Imbalance

EXACTLY like this. 

Can't wait for the final video to go up.
Posted by ColdsnapBryan

yo this game sucks

Posted by buzz_killington

NOT LIKE THIS!!!

Posted by Lies

Seems like you guys finally found your groove. The first three weren't really very watchable to me, but this was entertaining throughout, and it seems you showed the game in a more neutral light.

I don't get why everyone is hating on the MXO community. They seem like a fine bunch who just really like their game. Whenever someone comes onto the GB forums and complains about the site, they get torn to pieces by commentators, so this community really can't be indignant about MXO going after GB.

Should be interesting to see the way the world ends. Hopefully it's not just a server disconnect, there should be some big worldwide event.

Posted by Azteck

While I think this episode was indeed the most amusing one, I find it kinda sad that they came after them like that. They might've enjoyed it, Vinny and Ryan that is, but it's still a little lame from the MxO community.

Posted by StalkerDan

"There are Charmanders in the Matrix? What?"

I sure damn hope so. I love how half the people wanted to help and the other half just want to beat them out of the Matrix. Also the white angles with guns were Awesome.

Posted by DukeTogo

Wtf was with those angels?  Are those players?  Is that some uber class?

Madness.

Posted by Undeadpool

@Legend:

Ryan Davis will now be the new phrase for "genuine classy." Please make a note of it.

Posted by Ghostiet

Live stream would suck for me, as there are only 9 hours in my ass between Poland and California. Bollocks, guess I gotta stick with reruns. :-p

Posted by ionkinetic

In denmark, The Matrix Revolutions is ending in the television 00:25 Friday morning.

Quite fitting I think. :-)
Posted by nick69

i hope they do the live stream. That'd be awesome!!!

Posted by JeffGoldblum

You guys should show the end of every mmo.

Posted by Ghostiet
@JohnAsscream said:
" Do Eve Online next. That game is way crazier than this from what I here. "

Because?
Posted by End_Boss

"Oh sorry, I'm allergic to great games."

I laughed so fucking hard.

Posted by Pikemoney

this game sucks

Posted by BackpackKat

Do Eve Online next. That game is way crazier than this from what I here.

Posted by yyZiggurat

That got really awesome towards the end.

Posted by DannyJ

Cant wait till this goes down, when it does there'll be no news over it at all and itll be like nothing ever happened.

Posted by JJOR64

Dude, they should totally make a TonkaTruck T-Shirt.

Posted by Axdemon

This is a new classic

Posted by WerewolfGuy

I wonder, will Giant Bomb end the "Not Like This" series(?) after the Matrix ends, or is it possible that after that they would then go on to reveal some other lesser known quality MMOs to their massive audience? Perhaps they could dive into an MMO for a month or several, and then move on to another one. Maybe "Not Like This" is the beginning of this series and not exclusive to the Matrix Online?

That would be pretty awesome, but seems unlikely.

Posted by FunExplosions

ice man came from a different game to kill you. hahahah

Posted by JamesNI

Fucking right.

Who thought most Matrix fans would be so emo?

Ooooooh sarcasm!!

Posted by Terjay

Yo mama: Online

Posted by SomeRandomInternetGuy
@Dethfish77 said:
"

This game is great. You either have dudes trying to help you or dudes trying to fucking murder you and you can't tell who's who until it's too late. Now only if it wasn't constantly dark then this game might be even better. Who the fuck thought that was a good idea?

"
Its not constant dark, the weather patterns change around... they just log in at the bad times :p
Posted by Kraznor

Awesome, that was the best episode so far. Didn't even make it all the way through the last one.

Edited by Dethfish

This game is great. You either have dudes trying to help you or dudes trying to fucking murder you and you can't tell who's who until it's too late. Now only if it wasn't constantly dark then this game might be even better. Who the fuck thought that was a good idea?

Posted by FlipperDesert

Holy crap, that was nuts. Excited for tomorrooooow!

Posted by dark_maggot

"He is casting Squirrel on you"

lol

Great Video.

Posted by KillaMaStA

Madness. Just how it shoul be..

JUST LIKE THIS!

Posted by spiceninja

I find it sad that the MXO community is using their last few hours of game time to hunt down and kill someone because he doesn't love it the way they do.

@Metiphis: I've had kill parties sent after my character a ton of times on Vector, they should be honored really that people would dedicate their free time to kill them... at least, thats how I live with myself. But yes, every game will have their good and sour grapes, but they only have to put up with it for one more night :p
Posted by Metiphis
@SomeRandomInternetGuy:

No no, I have read the MXO forums, people are specifically killing them over and over because of these videos.  Kill parties have been organized specifically for them.  Hostile server or no, there's some sour grapes.
@Metiphis said:
" The MXO forums do all this talk about how they're game is great and the community is awesome, and instead of helping Ryan and Vinny out they decide to kill them over and over.  Way to elevate yourselves MXO community.  You can cry about how these videos make your game look like crap and react like babies about it, or you can go out with a bang and show us why the game was cool. "
Its a hostile server, I play on WoW and its just the same as PvP server there. Just imagine that Ryan and Vinny are the only Alliance in Orgrimmar and are surrounded by Orcs or something :p There are plenty of MxO players that are willing to help them, but yes, some want to pwn their face.
@TheFreeMan: Well there are currently giant eye balls in the sky at random times, and it snows blood too, Agents are spawning on people as well and not just those corrupted they have been fighting. Unfortunately, the Giant Bomb guys seem to only catch the Halloween weather which is pretty disorienting.
Posted by Metiphis

The MXO forums do all this talk about how they're game is great and the community is awesome, and instead of helping Ryan and Vinny out they decide to kill them over and over.  Way to elevate yourselves MXO community.  You can cry about how these videos make your game look like crap and react like babies about it, or you can go out with a bang and show us why the game was cool.

Posted by AURON570

crazy mmo players

Posted by TheFreeMan
@SomeRandomInternetGuy said:
" @TheFreeMan said:
" @SomeRandomInternetGuy said:
" @TheFreeMan: The Angels are Agents from the first version of the Matrix, which was suppose to be a paradise for humans but they rejected it because it was too perfect and such. But yes, it is pretty baffling :p "
Holy shit, really? Man. Was that in the movies or something that they put into the story for the game? "
The Architect mentioned in the movies that the first Matrix was a paradise for humans, but everyone rejected it. So the Devs in MxO interpreted it as the first Matrix being heavenly, so they made the Agents from that version as Angels. "
Damn. I hope that they pull some sort of Armageddon event then, for the ending of the game.
  • 182 results