182 Comments
  • 182 results
Posted by Jimbo_N

Man! Casting hamsters and suicice butterflies on winged agents. Great episode !

Posted by HatKing
@Dany said:
"@CrazyManAndy said:
" @HatKing said:
" They don't realize we can't fucking read what people type in the chat on these videos.  I remember Ryan even told Vinny last episode he didn't have to read out loud.  It is kind of annoying really. "
Make sure it's on high quality. I can usually make out what is said. Full screen might help too. "
I have it in high quality and full screen and i can never make out what their saying,..."

I have it in hq and fullscreen too, and most of the time I can't read what they're saying...or if I can it takes a while for me to make it out.
Posted by Trilogy

Oh god, this is going to be good.

/popcorn

Posted by Sanj
Posted by XenoGearOmega

Honestly, who thought this Halloween Event was a good idea? "We'll just kick the draw distance down to three meters and put bats all over the buildings, everyone will love it."

Posted by TyphoonSwell

Assholes! They'll get what's comin' to 'em! D:

Posted by CharkeeFarlee

no idea what the hell is going on EVER in this game
Lmao brilliant,

Posted by stinky

can't you guys go into an instance? i still don't feel i've seen the "game" part.

unless this thing really is that boring.

Edited by Penlen
Edited by Heartagram

This is great. I love bitter MMO players always hilarious

Posted by Dany
@CrazyManAndy said:
" @HatKing said:
" They don't realize we can't fucking read what people type in the chat on these videos.  I remember Ryan even told Vinny last episode he didn't have to read out loud.  It is kind of annoying really. "
Make sure it's on high quality. I can usually make out what is said. Full screen might help too. "
I have it in high quality and full screen and i can never make out what their saying,...
Posted by baba2

Oh man this is too funny. xD
I love the part where Vinny sneezes and says "Oh I must be allergic to great games."

Great stuff guys.

Posted by Radar

I was going to play this game just because of these videos but it seems they aren't accepting anymore new accounts ='(

Posted by Tomtefar

is the end of this world tomorrow or next friday? :o

Posted by KingOfIceland

Best episode yet.

Posted by HatKing

They don't realize we can't fucking read what people type in the chat on these videos.  I remember Ryan even told Vinny last episode he didn't have to read out loud.  It is kind of annoying really.

Posted by MjHealy

After watching the first ten minutes, they got screwed up

Posted by Hoshnasi

Lol, your hot bar sucks!!

Posted by HeavyMental

you guys are awesome, it's a shame gamers are kicking your ass

Posted by zameer

Nice, thanks! Are you guys doing a feature or another episode when the servers shut down?

Posted by Jayzilla

vis a vis, concordantly, this game sucked.

Posted by Danyal

so, does the game go offline at 12 am tonight?

Posted by FluxWaveZ
@empire_man said:
"Is it broken?"

Nope, it's working fine.  But it's already posted?  That's strange, usually I thought the Not Like This Endurance Run episodes were posted later.  I have not even finished watching the latest Persona 4 ER ep. XD
Posted by Walreese55

wtf, i just finished watching the p4 episode.

Posted by myslead

raped by a bunch of angels of heaven

Posted by MementoMori
LOL
Posted by Meltbrain

Go, man, go! I can't wait to see this.

Posted by SquirrelGOD

Go forth, gentlemen!  Only you can save The Matrix.

...Or, just make fun of it for being a pretty horrible game.  Either way, we get a good laugh or two.

Edited by Legend

Yes!! Time to kick some MxO players' ass.

Posted by empire_man

Is it broken?

Edited by TimeWaffle

matrix time

Posted by Winternet

Hey Future!

Is this going to be the last episode or is it going to have another one??