242 Comments
Posted by Afroman269

Man the audio is terrible on that live stream

Posted by LosDub

stream doesnt look like its new, looks to be an old episode to me

Posted by GameFreak315

It's a cool idea, but I think I'll just wait for the video to be posted here.  I mean, it makes sense to do a live stream since they're doing the Endurance Run anyway, but I like the quality of the videos on this site...significantly more than the live stream site.  :P  It's great that you're trying out new ideas and technology, though.  I did really enjoy the Matrix Online stream.  :)

Edited by Afroman269
@LosDub said:
" stream doesnt look like its new, looks to be an old episode to me "
There revisiting the previous dungeon to fight the new boss thats in there so no its actually new.
Posted by Afroman269

Wow theres so much hate in that live stream chat room as soon as the stream ended.......what dicks....

Posted by Grimjim8000
@Afroman269: cos most of them are 14...
Posted by Afroman269
@Grimjim8000 said:
" @Afroman269: cos most of them are 14... "
Figures......damn kids with their overstimulating hormones and such.....
Edited by bybeach

This justin tv bit has sucked ever since I v`e heard of it during 120. and that chatroom...nice, not our community. in the words of that one chick during the Culture Festival, "why are you doing this to yourself?!?"

Screw those ppl.. their warnings and  their chat. Wheres the video that always happening, with much better sound and attitude? Don`t go this route...it`s going to get ruined, Gave up on the final Matrix cause of that.

Damn!

Posted by KillaMaStA

The live stream is too crapppy for me to watch it, Im just gonna wait here for my proper ER experience

Posted by Turambar

The livestream was a nice try Jeff and Vinny, but as many others have said, it just didn't work out too well.  The video quality was too poor and, well, that chat room is a gateway to spoilers galore given the audience there.  Good try though.

Edited by DiGiTaL_SiN

Eps 121 almost here!

Edited by Sanj

Too many assholes in the chatroom of the livestream. Personally, I wouldn't recommend doing it again for the endurance run, but it's your call GB crew.

Edited by Wiseblood

Without any actual interaction with them during playing it's pretty pointless to do this live.  Basically it was just watching a crappier quality of a normal ER video with assholes spamming spoilers next to it.

Posted by Insectecutor

If you're impatient you can watch the latest in the justin.tv archive here

Posted by ashogo

You guys shouldn't worry so much, I'm pretty sure the only reason they did this one live was because they didn't record until today anyways. Just a little advance for people who are impatient.

Posted by Slaneesh

Don´t worry. I think theyll go back to normal after reading the +100 comments about the live stream sucking.
Posted by Plasma

You ignored us about replacing Chie with Teddie, and now you leaving out the detective prince... 

Chie is lame.

Posted by Shabran

I love the endurance run. Too bad it seems like it is going to end soon. But man, it has been one heck of a ride. I really hope they start another endurance run really soon. Can't wonder how the days will go by when they decide not to do any endurance runs anymore

Posted by Track

Can someone please educate Vinny and Jeff to NOT go to the fox for healing? 

Every single day of the game, you get healed for free. Why pay 1/3 of your money for it!?

Posted by JeffGoldblum
@Track said:
" Can someone please educate Vinny and Jeff to NOT go to the fox for healing? 

Every single day of the game, you get healed for free. Why pay 1/3 of your money for it!? "
This is true but, there are benefits to finishing the dungeon in a single day. Like all the time you get for Social Linking and Jeff and Vinny are LOADED they have money coming out their ears and they get payed after every fight.
Posted by LordAndrew
@Track: Finishing the dungeon quickly makes party members available for Social Linking, which is much more entertaining than watching them do dungeon-crawling.

Healing via the Fox wouldn't be so bad if they hadn't given up on catching the Red Goldfish. And this was a day when the Fox was not feeling particularly well. There are also days when the Fox is feeling great, and you can get a nice discount on SP recovery on those days.
Posted by RVonE
@Plasma said:
" You ignored us about replacing Chie with Teddie, and now you leaving out the detective prince...  Chie is lame. "
Chie's God's Hand is awesome. Chie is far from lame.
Posted by Lazyaza

Man I'm at the point now with this ER where I just want them to post the in game cutscenes, social stuff and boss fights. Everything else is soooooooooooooooooooo freaking boring now, hence why I could never actually play this game myself.

Posted by Media_Master

still going

Posted by Olivaw

You guys really oughta use Tam Lin some more.

Shit's got awesome moves and stats and you fused the thing and you never use it.

I mean come on, I don't even play this game and I'm shakin' my head.

Posted by CaptainTightPants

Youuuu are not Aloooone, Ha made me laugh for good long time.

Posted by RandomInternetUser

I love how they talk so much shit about Black Frost like he's useless or something, but 75 percent of the fights end up with them needing him, not to mention he's probably one of their best personas for doing major damage (huge magic skill, mind charge, agidyne, etc.) :P

Posted by strangeling
Posted by doublezeroduck

LOL "Victory lies in your hands because I don't have any! YAY!"

Posted by gerp

dude once you go black you never go back 

Posted by BluPotato

I've said it before and I'll say it again Black Frost is a pretty awesome broken persona through most of the game once you get him.  Although my Tam Lin was pretty good with his high physical attacks once I got  him against bosses and magically resistant foes with his physical attacks mine inherited.

Posted by joshth

"The last boss It's just gonna be like fox and Tom Nook"  That random comment made my day
Posted by ZeekDaGeek

D: I hope Chie gets her ice up to snuff soon, it's heart breaking. I don't want her to be replaced.

Posted by MJHAYLETT

I'm watching this years later but I still need to say - you made a HUGE mistake not booting out Chie and bringing in Teddie when you first got him for Ice Attacks. Chie is next to useless late in the game.

Posted by Zeik

@MJHAYLETT: She's most definitely not useless. She falls short mid-game due to mediocre physical skills but she's a beast late game, assuming you actually use her physical skills anyway, which unfortunately Vinny and Jeff ignored for most of the game. Having both Teddie and Yukiko in your party at the same time is kind of stupid too.

Posted by forkboy

I love that people are still complaining about how they play the game now, years later. The Chrono Trigger Endurance Run is going to be even worse for people doing that, isn't it?

Posted by defcomm

@forkboy said:

I love that people are still complaining about how they play the game now, years later. The Chrono Trigger Endurance Run is going to be even worse for people doing that, isn't it?

I am from the future. It is so much worse! Neckbeards getting mad, mild aspergers afflicting the masses, it's like hell on earth.

Posted by Papa_XIV

@Themanohall: Dafuq did i just read :)

Edited by MetalGearFlaccid

@iamtheconsensus said:

@forkboy said:

I am from the future. It is so much worse! Neckbeards getting mad, mild aspergers afflicting the masses, it's like hell on earth.

As a man with actual aspergers (but no neckbeard; I SHAVE, goddammnit!), I'm kind of sick of aspies being the butt of jokes. We may be anal retentive, but only idiots with no self-control actually act like that.

Posted by forkboy

@MetalGearFlaccid said:

@iamtheconsensus said:

@forkboy said:

As a man with actual aspergers (but no neckbeard; I SHAVE, goddammnit!), I'm kind of sick of aspies being the butt of jokes. We may be anal retentive, but only idiots with no self-control actually act like that.

You shouldn't shave, you should grow a proper, manly beard. Where the hair is on your chin.

And I can understand why you are fed up with aspies being rather cruelly maligned on the internet. Unfortunately the problem is with people who have "self-diagnosed" Aspergers, rather than those who actually have the condition.

Posted by Duffyside