242 Comments
Posted by Aeterna

Vinny? Hey.. Vinny?? Honey..?

Posted by IrradiatedTurnip

Vinny? 
...Vinny? 
Posted by Ghostiet

Ryan, REJOICE! For there is a DIRECTOR'S CUT!

Posted by Remy

Ryan was polite enough to not mention the most ridiculous part of the in-game footage cuts: there are a few that flash "INSERT CREDIT" over the footage. 

Which means that Uwe Boll could not even find the handful of quarters necessary to film enough footage of someone playing the game; no, he filmed the goddamn attract screen footage.

Posted by Gaston1998

Let's save Ryan from those horrible movies

Posted by anthama

I can't believe this wasn't the first comment, but something I noticed from the crotch zoom at the end,Ryan is HUGE!

Posted by NAMMY

Arrrgghhh, crazy zombie rave!

Posted by Bernoulli

I love you guys.

Posted by ashbash

The end was unexpected!

Posted by Sarumarine
@Remy said:
"Ryan was polite enough to not mention the most ridiculous part of the in-game footage cuts: there are a few that flash "INSERT CREDIT" over the footage. 

Which means that Uwe Boll could not even find the handful of quarters necessary to film enough footage of someone playing the game; no, he filmed the goddamn attract screen footage. "
Oh man, he didn't miss a single step in the production of this "movie", did he?
Posted by Cerza

Man I was totally expecting something better out of the ending. Oh well. Keep 'em coming Ryan :)

Posted by yyZiggurat

OH GOD, WHERE'S VINNY?

Posted by fox01313

Vinny probably left to go get something serious to drink as I'm sure by now after seeing just that much of House of the Dead would cause anyone to start drinking bottles of rum, single malt scotch, jack daniels, etc.
Posted by lemon360
@FrEeZe said:
" is that montage honestly in the movie? I thought it was something vinny cooked up in a few minutes to make the movie look more stupid than it acutally is. "
me to
Posted by ajamafalous

...Ryan!

Posted by Radar

Ryan is one big dude

Posted by Dynamitekyle

Uwe,Uwe,Uwe....

Posted by moelarrycurly

Now that looks so amazingly awful, I'm almost interested in watching it.  Or maybe I'm just a masochist... 

"Vinny?  Honey?" - Ryan Davis

Posted by Max21

lol "what happened to her"
Posted by GameFreak315

"Muerte.  It's Spanish for *death.*"  :P
Posted by JeffGoldblum
@FrEeZe said:
" is that montage honestly in the movie? I thought it was something vinny cooked up in a few minutes to make the movie look more stupid than it acutally is. "
Trust me. Its in the movie.
Posted by S0ULREAP3R_01

why is this man still aloud to make films!!!! haha

Posted by Gary_Armstrong

that movie is teh RAVE

Posted by Wright

Please don't die!

Posted by KingOfIceland

Ohman, I felt kinda bad for Ryan when he was talking about how Uwe Boll's work was destroying him from the inside.

STAY STRONG RYAN, YOU DOING A NOBLE JOB HERE.........  Ryan?... Ryan? ... RYAN?!

Posted by Rising_ixa

ergh i have this....never watched it again 

though the 2nd wasnt to bad,but dont get me wrong it was still pants 

what happend to the farcry movie?

Posted by tekmojo

Love the ending.

Posted by Droop

So thats why theres no ER O.O

Posted by Haziqonfire

the ending haha

Posted by TheGremp

Man, during the name shouting sequence,  I was really hoping for Louis to come in and shout, "Bill!"

Posted by SPARTACVS

Oh, I do love me some sweet tang.

Posted by siavashh

That ending was one of the most awesome things to have ever happened on the INTERNETZZzzzzzzzzzzz

Posted by BulletStorm

Was that a Final Fantasy logo I spotted? Did Ryan already review a FF Movie or was that a hint? 

Posted by THeREbElion

Simon!!!!!!!!!!!

Edited by Double0hFor

i love how Ryan wear the same shirt every week for TANG aha

Posted by craleigh318

My mom rented this movie for us years ago. She's a horror-film fan. This was our conversation: 

Mom: "House of the Dead ... looks like creepy movie." 
Me: "Yeah, that's based off an arcade game." 
Mom: "Oh, you like video games. Let's get so we can both watch it!" 
Me: "Uh ... you don't know what video-game movies are like." 

*Mom hesitates, then rents House of the Dead anyway.* 

Oh well, at least I had a laugh at its crappy-ness.
Posted by Terjay

That shooting scene is pretty much one of the worst action scenes in cinema history... Oh my god...

Posted by sfighter21
@Hamst3r: 
HAAAAAAA.....zing.
Posted by El_Rickhead

i had to go back and watch the end like 5 times, and im still not sure wheather to laugh or cry, i actually feared for vinny's life for a minute but then i heard his sweet voice at the end there!

Posted by thevladd

Aww I thought you'd mention the springboard moments, where you can literally see the springboards the "zombies" are launching themselves off, pretty swish if you ask me

Posted by Earthborn

Did she say, "McGuyvers, come in!" ?

Posted by buzz_clik

You know you're off to a bad start when a dodgy horror movie uses Bank Gothic for its opening credits. Doesn't Uwe know that's for dodgy sci-fi movies? Pffft.

Posted by Earthborn
@GameFreak315 said:
" "Muerte.  It's Spanish for *death.*"  :P "
Didn't the Punisher have a moment like this too? "Vaya con dios, it means, 'Go with God'" or something like that? I vaguely remember THAT craptastic movie. But even that seems better than HoD.
Posted by RHCPfan24

This was such a great episode. The ending was hilarious.

Edited by Sharpshooter

Thats it I'm going back to college and I'm going to study every branch of science necessary to build a time machine. Then I will go back in time and stop Uwe Boll's parents from meeting thus saving us all from his seemingly compulsive need to produce massive amounts of shit and call them movies. Its an overly elaborate way of dealing with the problem but I feel it necessary for the sake of Ryan's sanity.

Wish me luck.

Posted by killdave

Who the hell funds Uwe Boll movies ???

"Maybe you know it but it's not so easy to finance movies in total. And the reason I am able to do these kind of movies is I have a tax shelter fund in Germany, and if you invest in a movie in Germany you get basically fifty percent back from the Government."

Posted by solidlife

VINNY!

Posted by TekZero

Spanish island?  In the pacific northwest? 

Sure....
Posted by Axdemon

Vinny's over in the other room filming today's endurance run.

Posted by artofwar420

Vinny was informed that episode 129 of the Endurance Run is corrupted.