297 Comments
Posted by metalsnakezero

This was very enjoyable.

Posted by ashbash

Best game I've ever seen!

Posted by Artemis_D

Ive got this game under my bed, somewhere.  I never made it past the street part, because I would always get pissed and quit.

Posted by SuperfluousMoniker

Oh man I remember hearing about this game back in the day and thinking it sounded cool.

Edited by Zeik

Haha, the editing of them losing the first level over and over was hilarious.

I have never heard of this game before, but I think I'm going to have to find a way to play this game now, it looks pretty hilarious and awesome. You guys should do more of these. I've always liked Quick Looks as they gave a better (or at least different) idea of what a game was like than a review or trailer. Being able to check out some fun old games like this that I haven't heard of would be pretty cool.

Edited by Yatesy

Yay, Giant Bomb are doing Let's Plays!!

Posted by DerekDanahy

That was awesome.

Posted by artofwar420

I'm gonna buy this game.
Posted by Chocobo_Blitzer

Hey this was a good idea, thanks for sharing this one Ryan.

Posted by Slippery

not working :'(

Posted by toment

Yep, that's what I remember this game being... too god damn hard and not fun enough to see it through

Edited by Redsox44

I was never able to beat this game as a kid. I didn't have a memory card back then.The farthest I ever made with my first group of lives was to the one ryan couldn't beat.

Posted by MetalGearSunny

WAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Posted by Almeida69

I have to find this game! I was laughing so hard trought all the quick look. Hilarious!

Posted by TripMasterMunky

Aw man I wanted to see more of this.

Posted by Chewii101

This game looks hilarious. I demand more retro QLs!   

Please :)

Posted by undeadbabies

i loved this game. next endurance run?

Posted by Terjay

Come oooon... Endurance Crisis!

Posted by Sarumarine

"Alright. You're good. See you later!"

Oh man, this game looks absolutely punishing. For a second I thought it was only going to be a dance routine as the quick look. I only know about this game through X-Play which did a small segment on it. But it looks bananas.

Posted by TigerDX

This was awesome! I totally want to play Incredible Crisis now.

Can't wait for the No One Can Stop Mr. Domino Quick Look Throwback.

Posted by Legendary

This game looks so insane, and so awesome.. Oh man... do an ER of this game.

Posted by RedSox8933

UUUUWAAAEEE!

That was awesome! Please, do more throwback quick looks.

My vote is for Maniac Mansion.

Posted by KingOfIceland

This truly is the age of Crisis's of an Incredible nature.

Posted by JonDavis

What the fuck is the problem? They don't have to do goddamn Quick Looks in general, but they do because they, for lack of a better word, love the people who watch the videos, spend time in the forums, and contribute to the site. Don't act so fucking self-righteous and deserving, like they need or have to answer to you. They do these videos for their audience, for people lik e you and me, only because they, in essence, wouldn't be where they are without us. Not to say they owe us anything, I just think people like you make the people who appreciate the Giant Bomb crew, who made the site we love the way it is, look bad. 

What I'm trying to say is, "Go fuck yourselves, you unappreciative cunts."

Posted by El_Rickhead

lol, im glad u guys decided to edit the vid to skip all the fails, got a little worried at the beginning :P

Posted by Pappasman

they need to endurance run this game.

Posted by Metiphis

Is it possible for you guys to crank the volume a bit on your exports?  They are impossible to listen to with ambient noise and my laptop can go really really loud but the vids are still quiet.  Consider it!!

Posted by Emilio

I want this game for DS RIGHT FUCKING NOW.

Posted by Muttinus_Rump

Jesus Christ these guys are bad at this. I remember doing this when I was five.

Edited by EvilDingo

Yeah... My nephews had that game... I know because I bought it for them back then after seeing it reviewed on a TV-show. Looked mad insane and funny... but honestly I can't imagine them playing anything that frustrating for long, though. 
Now I'm curious. Better ask them if they ever did play that game enough to get anywhere in it.

Posted by ryanwho

I like to think this idea came from looking at a Pepsi can.

Posted by ElectricBoogaloo

I remember playing the demo over and over again but I never got the full game. It was awesome, though, and I'd love to play it again.

Posted by Darkstar614

this game looks amazing, I love that guy's scream

Posted by NobodyHereButUsTrees

I just eBayed this thanks to this Quick Look.

Posted by EdTwo

you guys should show more old mad japanese games or just plain mad games. its hilarious

Posted by SunKing

YOUUUUUUUWAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY!

Posted by Meltbrain

Haha. that is probably the craziest game I have seen in a long time. More quick looks like this!

Edited by MattBodega

Man! Who knew that the true origin of rhythm games and minigame comps was SO MESSED UP?!
An incredible Quick Look, guys. BRING MORE ON!!!
Edit:.....RetroSpectres. That's a feature name.
An elite intergalactic task force that has to archive the most important video games of all time, before they're stolen and deleted from galactic memory by the evil NUKE CORP.

Posted by AlienGuy

This HAS to be the next endurance run!

Posted by Metroid545

this is the next enduracne run!

Posted by Dante_the_Jedi

I must get this game!

Posted by Origina1Penguin
@JonDavis said:
" What the fuck is the problem? They don't have to do goddamn Quick Looks in general, but they do because they, for lack of a better word, love the people who watch the videos, spend time in the forums, and contribute to the site. Don't act so fucking self-righteous and deserving, like they need or have to answer to you. They do these videos for their audience, for people lik e you and me, only because they, in essence, wouldn't be where they are without us. Not to say they owe us anything, I just think people like you make the people who appreciate the Giant Bomb crew, who made the site we love the way it is, look bad.    What I'm trying to say is, "Go fuck yourselves, you unappreciative cunts." "
After such words of wisdom, I checked to confirm that you are already on my friends list.
Posted by Zaerus

Awesome throwback quicklook!
Brings back fond memories ^_^ and an unresistable urge to reconnect the ps1 to play this again.

(never knew you could mess with the 2nd controller O.o)

Posted by steelknight2000

DUWAAAAAAAAAYNE!!!!

Posted by Soap

Loving me some Quick Look Throwbacks, please...please...more of these :D

Posted by RVonE
@Muttinus_Rump said:
"Jesus Christ these guys are bad at this. I remember doing this when I was five. "

You are awesome.
Edited by crusader8463

so this is why we didnt get no ER! lol 
Loved it though. i had a smirk on my face the whole time. My cheeks are killing me i had such a huge grin for so long because of this video. Cant wait for some more Ye Old Quick Looks

Also. seriously i want this to be the next endurance run game.

Posted by Arjuna
Posted by Food

Ska doesn't have reggae roots, reggae has SKA roots.

Posted by Rahzer

Wow, I must be really tired, I just can't stop laughing. Thanks guys for this masterpiece, it really made my day.