297 Comments
Edited by asian_pride

Looks really fun. Hope I can find this game someday. 

I'd love to see more QL Throwbacks.
Posted by yindotrunks

this game looks amazing!

Posted by OldGuy

Reggae has Ska roots (even if almost everyone thinks it went the other way, it didn't). Reggae is actually "half-speed" Ska.

Posted by smartoonkid

UWINNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNEE!

Posted by leeto

so the lady in red has like a blackhole under her dress

Posted by FluxWaveZ
@nrain said:
"@Johanz said:
"Haha, I want an endurance run of this game! "
THIS! "

That would be a great idea, unless we have to watch them go through a part a million times.  But I guess that's the definition of "Endurance".
Posted by RedNinja

I like the Throwback QL, nice feature to the great site! I have this game and even when I bought it years ago it was  hard to find. I also have a cool PS1 game called Punky Skunk, it's a 2D platformer with a skunk. Yes, it is as cool as it sounds.
Posted by MagikGimp

NIPOOOOOOOOOOOON!!

Posted by MeatSim

Mad Japanese! and Ska! this looks brutal though.

Posted by Mister_Snig

Without a doubt, the funniest game of all time.

Posted by Gav47

When is this out? Shit looks awesome

Posted by DukeTogo

I sold my copy for mad dollas, after I made a copy that is.

Next Quick Look Throwback: Disaster Report.

Posted by SunKing

Oh, I forgot to say that you should definately consider doing more of these Quick Look Throwbacks.

Posted by TripMasterMunky

I just saw this game at a used store today. It made me instantly think of GB.

Posted by Apathylad

I enjoyed this video so much, I checked my stuff and dug up my copy of the game. I bought it used at Gamestop back when it was on clearance. You guys should do more of these Throwbacks and talk about really obscure stuff. :P

Posted by cheesecake

omg i remember this game. this game was awesome..and hard.

Edited by Siepher

Haha, I was laughing my ass off!

Posted by iAmJohn
@Figcoinc said:
" I played this game back in the day!  I even beat this madness!  This game was so freaking awesome!  The best mini game was the one on the Carousel.  I know Ryan knows what I am talking about.  Not more fun than a good old mini game about adultery!  hahaha "
ALL THE WAY... down. 

Ooh, a little... left... 

THERE!
Posted by nginsmall

Some more Throwback suggestions:  Pepsi Man, Chu Chu Rocket, Seaman, Shenmue, and Jet Set Radio. 
Posted by Zereta

DWEEEH!!!

Posted by Branthog

Please do more of these! I love the Quick Looks. Especially the more retro ones. You should have a couple people doing these every day forever. Play each game to the end, then move on to another Persona-style. These are some of the most enjoyable, unique, interesting things that sets GiantBomb apart from any other place.

Edited by Kyle

Hey, if no one's gonna provide me with a legal route for obtaining this game, why should I feel bad about downloading it? I have no sympathy for the rights holders.

Posted by FlamingHobo

I want to see more!

Posted by SpunkyHePanda

Oh God, this is great. Taneo's screams send me into uncontrollable giggle fits that I can't quite explain. Please continue with this.

Posted by ZenGaijin

The reason they were probably having such a difficult time is because they were playing on a monitor which has lag when objects are displayed on the screen to controller input. It's why Rockband has that callibrate mode to offset it.

Posted by MattBosten

Once the Persona 4 Endurance Run is done, this has got to be next in line! A quick look isn't enough.

Posted by PenguinDust

MORE MORE MORE, please!  I would so love an Incredible Crisis mini-endurance run with Ryan and Vinny.  This video was so funny and entertaining.   Please finish the game for us.

Posted by viklanderviking

Next Endurance Run!

Posted by The_Philosopher

Incredible Crisis endurance run would be sweet! I want to see what happens to Taneo or how ever the hell you spell his name.

Posted by YAY_COMMUNISM

this was so cool! do a mini ER!

Posted by ThePantheon

hahahahAhaahahahahahaha
the double-time after it was going so well. HILARIOUS.
just a succession of "awh.   awh.  awh.    awh.     awh..     awh."

Posted by regmcfly

It's a shame you didn't get to the Ferris Wheel massage section.

Posted by donhonk

GWEHHHHH!

Posted by arawk

This game was so awesome/ annoying as all get out! I must buy this again!

Posted by CitizenKane

That is definitely one of the funniest Quick Looks I have seen in a while.

Posted by luniac

endurance runnnnn

Posted by dagas

I remember another PS1 mad-Japanese mini-game compilation called Bishi Bashi Special. For some reason they released it in Europe (but not the US)

Posted by fl4tlined

you guys should do a endurance run of this! that would be awesome
Posted by TheHT

wow, that was so awesome.

UWAAAAAAAAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY

Posted by KingofCosmos

This was an amazing game. Unfortunately I lost my copy in my latest move.  I played this game all the way through and this video gives me a really strong urge to play it again.

Posted by corgorav

Nice retro quick look, I remember when I almost bought this game (it was between this and GTA 2... This had better box art).

Posted by nackbagger

i want to play this game!

Posted by TobyD81

This game needs to come to the PSN store. I've got to see where this madness goes.

Posted by LiK

Please do an Endurance Run with Vinny for this game!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! it's pure comedy GOLD!

Posted by tgammet

That was really fun looking. 

Posted by CaptainTightPants

Oh man Everyone is asking for it, you guys Gotta do an Endurance run!

Btw are you guys saying Quentin Tarantino Incredible Crisis movie in the works? =]

Posted by MacGyver

i played this game when it came out. LOL

Posted by GrimFandango9

I had this game! Couldn't get past that first mini game though!

Posted by Sparklykiss

I wish I'd seen this sooner, that was Incredible Comedy, haha. Too bad there wasn't a glimpse at the ferris wheel mini game, that one was hysterical. I've only ever gotten up to the part with the daughter, but now that I know you can basically troll player one, I'm definitely going to hunt this game out again. 

And to follow the trend: ENDURANCE RUNNN.

Posted by SteveV

Best quicklook ever! Never laughed so hard! :)