246 Comments
Posted by DeathByWaffle

Great episode... "I'm a creepy raper guuuuy"

Yosuke keeps annoying me though..he needs to get over Saki.

Edited by safelybeds

Also, just in case anyone is interested in what Adachi's problem might be (emphasis on might, I didn't write this game...), here (no spoilers, not even explicitly Persona 4): http://www.mcafee.cc/Bin/sb.html  

I thought it was kind of cool, personally, that they didn't turn the end villian into the Same Old Megalomaniac that seem to occupy every jRPG villain slot. Just a simple guy who hates bitches. Excuse me, bitchessssss.
Edited by Jabronie

"creepy raper guy" and "guy-bitch" are the new official giantbomb meme's

Posted by Crushed

Something interesting.

1) Namatame views Saki on the Midnight Channel.
2) Namatame tries to warn Saki that she might be murdered.
3) Adachi sees Namatame talking to Saki and assumes that Saki is flirting with him.
4) Adachi murders Saki out of jealousy.

Nice job, Namatame.

Posted by safelybeds
@DeathByWaffle:
I've already posted my defense of Yosuke before, so I'll keep it short this time. Don't you think it might suck a little to hear your friend was...y'know, almost raped by a creepy raper guy before being killed? That's gotta smart a little, right?
Posted by Darkstar614
Posted by twillfast

This game has gotten really fucking weird lately.. like, forget that camp day and the hot springs day. Now it's just pure "whaat?" in every episode. And also.. Naoto is getting so damn annoying, pointing out every little thing that you already got minutes ago.

That dumb bitch just won't stop talking....

Posted by Tovan
@RagingLion said:
" Funny episode guys.  It is weird seeing the disconnect between Adachi in the rest of the game and now - I can't quite work out if I feel the writers have done a good enough job in linking up and justifying the two disparate sides to Adachi we've seen or not.  Whatever, still enjoying the progression of the storyline. "
There are no "sides", Adachi was always like that. He was just covering his crimes by acting differently.
Posted by Ghostiet

...and also, get bent.

Posted by EmperorSeth

"I'm a creepy raper guy," T-shirt idea number....

Actually, no, wait.  I don't see that idea working out well for anyone.

Edited by FluxWaveZ
@Darkstar614 said:

"Might be a good time to link one of the pictures from adachi's page which awesomely portrays him with his dungeon theme:

http://www.giantbomb.com/tohru-adachi/94-8978/all-images/52-301548/adachi_11/51-940145/  Really makes me miss the themed dungeons from p4 compared to p3.. "

For Persona 3's story, a themed dungeon wouldn't work.  Tartarus is just a giant tower, and it's really satisfying when you get to the top of it.
Posted by Ventilator

Well, that didn´t make much sense.

Posted by anamanaman

Jeff must looooove to grind.  

Come on guys... forwards! Not backwards. The new dungeon probably has way more XP than fighting the tiny little shadows in the last dungeon. Plus... heaven will be waiting for you if you find out you're under leveled

Posted by IchiroYagiza

Super Saiyan Teddie, GOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!
Posted by Vorbis

Persona 4, featuring Creepy Raper Guy Adachi.

Posted by Zeouterlimits

Hilarious stuff, really enjoyed Adachi's change, as arguably illogical it was.
   Hopefully we'll get some longer episodes now, please (I realise we've no reason to expect anything from ye, just a plea).

Posted by FrozenPhoenix
@anamanaman:
It's true. Adachi's dungeon has the highest EXP rate in the game. But it's probably worth going into Heaven for the awesome 50% MP ring.
Posted by Smashlampjaw

This video is not loading for me......

Posted by FrankCanada97

Last day is 12/22 people.

Posted by MSG

Definitely the funniest episode in a while guys.

Posted by MementoMori

Last day is 12/22!

Posted by Aeterna
@twillfast said:
" This game has gotten really fucking weird lately.. like, forget that camp day and the hot springs day. Now it's just pure "whaat?" in every episode. And also.. Naoto is getting so damn annoying, pointing out every little thing that you already got minutes ago.

That dumb bitch just won't stop talking.... "
I'm guessing it's for those younger than us, or lesser-minded folk.  
Non-native speakers etc.
Posted by RagingLion
@Tovan51 said:
" @RagingLion said:
" Funny episode guys.  It is weird seeing the disconnect between Adachi in the rest of the game and now - I can't quite work out if I feel the writers have done a good enough job in linking up and justifying the two disparate sides to Adachi we've seen or not.  Whatever, still enjoying the progression of the storyline. "
There are no "sides", Adachi was always like that. He was just covering his crimes by acting differently. "
There are different sides in terms of 2 distinct modes of behaviour that we've seen Adachi behaving under - they are both part of the same single personality.  One is the surface personality that normally gets seen and the other that we've only just seen in Adachi is some of the deeper personality which isn't normally on show.  Many people in real life are like this to some extent - the skill for a writer is making a convincing argument for both of them being able to coexist in the same character.

He probably wasn't acting differently by being his goofy self (Dojima's known him for a while anyway and could detect any change), he just kept the deeper part of his personality hidden from anyone.
Posted by atomic_dumpling
@Zeouterlimits said:
" Hilarious stuff, really enjoyed Adachi's change, as arguably illogical it was.    Hopefully we'll get some longer episodes now, please (I realise we've no reason to expect anything from ye, just a plea). "
There a some illnesses that could explain that. Borderline syndrome, manic depression, schizophrenia, bipolarity disorder …
Posted by coolfurby
Edited by atomic_dumpling
@Aeterna said:

I'm guessing it's for those younger than us, or lesser-minded folk.  Non-native speakers etc. "

Let me get this straight, are you calling me lesser-minded for not being a native speaker of English?
Edited by moji22

These bitches, man... you can't trust 'em!!

This episode was gold. I like the new Creepy Raper Guy Adachi.

Posted by monkie89

Adachi isn't a rapist. He just hates bitches... and whores.

Posted by Carlos1408

"Cause I'm a crazy raper guy!" lol  
That made me laugh so muhc Adachi really is a crazy raper guy... lol great episode, these are all aweosme!
Posted by Smashlampjaw
@Kaveman said:
"
"
DAT FACE.
Posted by SamuraiBudgerigar
Cleaning up the streets since 1985.
Posted by RVonE

@Poki3 said:

"To Jeff and Vinny:  About the deadline of the next dungeon. No spoilers really.  Unlike previous dungeons, when you finish this one the game will skip forward in time to the deadline of the dungeon, which is December 24.Don't rush the dungeon. Once you get to the boss door you can spend the rest of the month on maxing out a few of the Social Links that you have high, like Kanji or Naoto. However, there are some event on December 23 or 22 that happen only if you finished the dungeon before, so I'd aim at finishing the dungeon on December 20-21. "

Let's spam some more of this. Only, try to finish the dungeon exactly on the 22nd. No sooner, no later.   
Posted by Bummey

This was the best episode yet!

Posted by Gnauga
@RVonE said:
"
@Poki3 said:

"To Jeff and Vinny:  About the deadline of the next dungeon. No spoilers really.  Unlike previous dungeons, when you finish this one the game will skip forward in time to the deadline of the dungeon, which is December 24.Don't rush the dungeon. Once you get to the boss door you can spend the rest of the month on maxing out a few of the Social Links that you have high, like Kanji or Naoto. However, there are some event on December 23 or 22 that happen only if you finished the dungeon before, so I'd aim at finishing the dungeon on December 20-21. "

Let's spam some more of this. Only, try to finish the dungeon exactly on the 22nd. No sooner, no later.    "
No. If they find out they're underleveled or something on the 22nd, things will go down badly. It is better to fight a day or two early rather than fail at the last moment due to not knowing what the hell you're up against.
Posted by Zeouterlimits
@atomic_dumpling: I wasn't clear sorry. I certainly believe it's possible, I just don't think Atlus did a very convincing job of how the situation work/how he would behave.
Posted by WrenchNinja

Just for the MST3K like commentary, this is probably my favourite episode. Jeff and Vinny constantly going "What the fuck is going on?" was hilarious cause that was my exact react to this part of the game.

Posted by King9999

This episode is hilarious!  I love the Adachi impressions.  It seems the guys really like the new Adachi.
Posted by Afroman269

Damn Adachi is fucked up. I missed when he used to be the dumb detective.....and all of this is tarnishing my memories of when he used to voice Vash the Stampede in Trigun.

Posted by Regal

If the police are going to charge the murders on Adachi he would just say charge it to a biiiitch....

Posted by Yui

I Love P4! Full Stop.

Posted by th3nemy

Is Adachi gonna have to choke a bitch?

Edited by Max21

hilarious episode guys

Posted by DrainDeimo

Wow Adachi is a creeper.
Posted by SirThirdFilms

SOMEONE NEEDS TO MAKE AN I'M A CREEPY RAPER GUY SHIRT RIGHT NOW!

Posted by iamthemoneyj

their really ramping up on the ads

Posted by dagas

P3 had a better way of explaining it. At least there they had a reason. Adachi is just doing it for the lulz...I guess that could be a social commentary on people on the internets.

Posted by MetalGearSunny

Word of the day : Bitch.

Posted by Karmann

LOL, Great episode!!!

Posted by Diamond

Inaba... is Japanese... for bitches!

Posted by gkozma

Is anyone else getting the feeling that Adachi is a creepy raper guy?