246 Comments
Posted by CitizenKane

Jeff and Vinny's impersonation of "Bad" Adachi was pure gold. 

Posted by fox01313

Would have been amusing if during the flashback when the guy stuck his head in the tv that his hand accidentally changed the channel or turned it on/off.
Posted by Satune

Probably one of the best episodes of them all.

Posted by animateria

If you played P3 it was pretty obvious that Adachi would be the culprit.

They had a similar character on P3 that was the main villain as well.

Though I think Adachi's reasons are pretty lame.

Posted by _Nuno_

Bitcheeeeeeeeeeeezzzzz!!!!!!!

Posted by CommodoreGroovy

I for one, could see and believe the change that Adachi made. He still has that goofball attitude but in a different more Anti-Social light.  People who are anti-social tend to have no emotions, show no remorse, and have intelligence/great foresight. I could see him masking his real personality with the facade he was using throughout the game. The game's name is "Persona".

Posted by Akimoto
@CommodoreGroovy said:
" I for one, could see and believe the change that Adachi made. He still has that goofball attitude but in a different more Anti-Social light.  People who are anti-social tend to have no emotions, show no remorse, and have intelligence/great foresight. I could see him masking his real personality with the facade he was using throughout the game. The game's name is "Persona".
This.

Also, their use of the word "thrill-killer" was very much accurate, since an anti-social serial killer will most likely be doing what (s)he does because of some thrill they are seeking, as they are unable to find joy in human interaction or much else in society, and thus their motivation might seem more or less "lame". A lot of real human tragedy happens because of trivialities, so the more realistic "bad guys" might also be the more dull ones. 
Posted by Crixaliz

This is the best episode of the endurance run!

Posted by rjayb89

"What's a TV?"
"What's a yamano?"

Posted by yyZiggurat

Bitches and Whores

Posted by FuzzYLemoN

Adachi has been known to hit a biiieeeeetch.
Make that...
BITCHEEESSSSSS!

Posted by Kefkaesque

This is probably the best episode of the endurance run of ALL TIME.

Edited by JakJ

After all the time since the Endurance Run has been off the air, this stands out as a true highlight - worth watching again.

"Now I'm not sayin' she's a gold digger man, but she ain't hangin' with no broke, broke"

Posted by Olivaw

Wait, so did Adachi go into the TV and get powers from Shadows and get driven crazy BEFORE he pushed the bitches in the TV? Or did that happen afterward? And who puts the shit on the Midnight Channel?

SO MANY QUESTIONS.

But at least we now know what Adachi hates the most - the answer is bitchesssss, because he's a creepy raper guyyyyy.

Posted by jmrwacko

17:46

Adachi did it for the Lulz.

Edited by CharAznable

Creepy Raper Guy, leader of the Anti-Bitch Patrol.

I also loled at "The two worlds become one, like that Spice Girls song."

Posted by KuribosShoe

but then Adachi began to SMELL HIS GREATNESS

Posted by Dtat

I would listen to entire podcast of Jeff and Vinny just impersonating creepy raper Adachi.
Posted by SBYM

Yeah. YEAH! I'm a detective, you bitches. Yeah!

Posted by Dtat

I laughed so hard at: "you know? A GUY bitch!" 
Posted by rjayb89

That stupid "what's a yamano" part gets me every time.  STILL.

Posted by AssassinOfSouls

stupid little bitchez!

Edited by TwoLines

Y'know, bitchesss! Yeeeeah!
I use words like dippy and then bust out a biitch!
Creepy raper guyyyy!

These get me EVERY time.

Posted by jikoku13

YAY!!!!!!!!! for skipping school. 

Edited by Venatio

"I use words like dippy and then bust out a Bitch". Man so hilarious, truly one of the best episodes :)

Posted by ChrisTaran

I can rewatch this episode endlessly.  Sooo good!

Posted by TatsurouXIII

hands down the best episode ever. creepy raper guy rules all.

Posted by kerse

I could watch this episode all day every day.

Posted by gunningyoudown

i loved it when jeff was like "not like the old days where you could hold them down and have your I MEAN WHAT THE F*** IS GOIN ON HERE!"
Posted by golguin

Yup, creepy raper guy is still good stuff.

Posted by Lelcar

This is one of the greats!

Posted by gakon

I wonder if Teddie just said "Adachi-chan" in the Japanese (translated here to "Adachi-baby"). Considering the pretty consistent use of honorifics in the English translation (other than some cases where people say "Mr." or "Mrs.", etc.), I wonder why they made up their own honorific in this specific example. It doesn't make much sense to me.

No time like almost two years after this was produced to be asking these questions.
Posted by returnofjake

Creeepy raper guy!

Posted by TruthTellah
Chie: "Get back here, you..!!"  ... Bitch?

Bitches, am I right?

Another great episode.  Now that the sadness is out of the way, it's fighting and hilarity all the way!
Posted by Christwood

This has to be my favorite episode :D
Am I right, bitches?

Posted by Gerhabio

You know, man... bitches.

Posted by wumbo3000

ANTI BITCH PATROL

Posted by TheHakku

Woah. This took an unexpected SAW twist. ...Maaaannnnn.

Posted by strangeling

!

Posted by vince_kupo

Johnny Yong Bosch is an amazing voice actor, my favorite :-) I thought at first that it was a waste for him to voice adachi and the few lines of the main character. But seeing the twist here, I think it was a wise decision from the localization team

Posted by Undeadpool

Third time through and every single instance of "creepy...RAPER guy" still makes me burst out laughing.

Posted by SeanNaess

BITCHES SON!!!!!!

Posted by Rejizzle

Bitches.

Edited by TwoLines
Edited by ominousbedroom

Doubt anyone will read this, but I wonder what Jeff/Vinny thought of Adachi's S.Link in P4G. It was... interesting.

Edited by DwigtK

@ominousbedroom: I seem to remember them saying that they wouldn't play P4G.

Edit: Don't know why I responded to that, guess I thought it said 2014.