116 Comments
  • 116 results
Posted by FluxWaveZ
@Sarumarine said:
"

"Man if you opened a chest and a monster jumped out you'd be like, WHAT THE FUCK!?" 
Oh man, I'm so glad Jeff is back. Even with all the yawning. But the Endurance Run is pretty demanding. Hang in there guys. I want to see Adachi get bitch slapped.

"
...It's not as if he was gone in the last episodes.
Posted by Satune
@CitizenKane: Yea, best part of the episode for sure!
Posted by Sarumarine
@FluxWaveZ said:
" @Sarumarine said:
"

"Man if you opened a chest and a monster jumped out you'd be like, WHAT THE FUCK!?" 
Oh man, I'm so glad Jeff is back. Even with all the yawning. But the Endurance Run is pretty demanding. Hang in there guys. I want to see Adachi get bitch slapped.

"
...It's not as if he was gone in the last episodes. "
Yeah, that was phrased poorly. I was talking more about him getting back from vacation. I assumed the reason this video came up so late is because he just got back, and ER wasn't at the top of his list.
Posted by AlexB

Dude if you open up a chest and a monster popped out you'd be like WHAT THE FUCK!!!! Lmao. great episode. Also just saw my first advertisement before the video started. weird.

Posted by scarace360

hey wat movie was jeff talkin about.

Posted by RandomInternetUser
Biiiiitchessssss.
Posted by doublezeroduck

Lol 3 out of the 4 times they have gone to Fox they have forgotten to heal first. 

Posted by Undeadpool
@xobballox said:
" Biiiiitchessssss. "
Cuz I'm a Creepy Raper Guuuuuy.
Posted by Urmean

BITCHES.

AND WHORES!

Posted by PerfidiousSinn

Man, it's been entirely too long since I've seen a Galactic Punt. This was the first in like, 35 episodes.

Posted by strangeling

!

Posted by defcomm

that extra sleazy way of saying bitches is so good, i'm cracking up over here

Posted by kerse

I'm so glad they finally started using physical attacks, Chie really should have gotten something like akasha arts at around 50, it just takes too long for her good stuff to come around.

Edited by MattClassic

I watched Pimps Up, Ho's Down again because of this episode. It had been many years since I last saw it, and it was just as amazing as I remembered. I also had the chance to watch it with someone who had never seen it before. It was great. Thanks!

Edited by TwoLines
Posted by Jedted

When Jeff said "Places Everyone"(referring to the Oblivion AI)i almost thought they were playing Golden. That's what Rise says before an All-Out-Attack.