178 Comments
  • 178 results
Posted by Dudacles

That coffee mug is awesome.

Posted by Kohe321

Yay, giantbomb mailbag is an awesome feature! Keep 'em coming!

Posted by TheAdmin

I love Mail Bag videos! People, keep sending in stuff! more more more!

Posted by XJGunz

Damn. Someone had way to o much fun at the asian market. lol.

Posted by Damian
@DelroyLindo said:
" @CashBailey said:
" @Damian said:
" Shrimp chips are awesome. Don't deny your love for them Ryan. "
They are great. Here where live you get a free bag of them if you order more than $45 worth of Chinese food. "
Really? Here in the UK they are pretty much a standard freebie when you get chinese food delivered. They are also awesome "
Maaan, I gotta do all my own shrimp-chip purchasing around these parts.
Posted by capthavic

You guys are brave cuz I'd be hesitant to eat random food mailed to me.
Posted by get2sammyb

VINNY'S HAIR!?

Posted by Spike94

Nice shave, Vinnie! And hair cut! 
Needless to say, sweet video, like always!
Posted by JeffGoldblum

Phallic Banana Flavored Chips!

Posted by Azteck
@skrutop: So you're the mystery man!
Posted by championfetus
@Godlyawesomeguy: who's talkin' shit about iron chef?
Posted by BD_Mr_Bubbles

you guys should do a mailbag theme song for the videos
Posted by Godlyawesomeguy
@championfetus said:
" @Godlyawesomeguy: who's talkin' shit about iron chef? "

wow, I could really use a distraction right now, ladies and gentlemen Mr. Conway Twitty- 

Edited by squirtle_squad

i noticed the box for socom confrontation in the trash. hopefully they did themselves a favor and left the game in it.
Posted by Hef

"Looking incredibely phallic"

lol

Edited by Matoska
@Godlyawesomeguy said:

wow, I could really use a distraction right now, ladies and gentlemen Mr. Conway Twitty- 

thats some funny stuff right there :D
Posted by Lydian_Sel

Prawn Crackers & Shrimp Chips are fantastic!!!!!!!!!

Posted by RenegadeSaint

Wow, the banana-shaped-and-flavored snacks are a hit.  With the coveted GB endorsement, I say it's time to buy stock in that company.

Posted by retwakm

lol freakin awesome i wish ppl sent me stuff

Posted by Media_Master

Cool mug

Edited by KowalskiTakePoint

"At first I cringe but I want more" 

Ryan Davis = The man 
Posted by ErrePi

I know I'm late with the comment but I couldn't help myself after seeing the picture on the mug. 

It's fanart I've seen on a Japanese fanart site by an artist who was quite into CharliexDojiima, if you get my drift. I feel the picture cannot be fully appreciated without you seeing it in its entire glory so here you go. 

I hope you've come to appreciate the coffee mug all the more now every time you go get it refilled.
Posted by OphliaHuntress

COSTCO: THE OFFICIAL STORE FOR THE GIANT BOMB ENDURANCE RUNS! Dont forget your 300 gallon drum of energy drinks!

Posted by ominousbedroom

Late comment but dude, WHY does that mug have Japanese P4 fanart on it? It's from a homo fanart site too like @ErrePi said. 

Don't ask me how I know.  

Someone should send in an even more obvious one.

Posted by Arc209

It looks like the person who sent the banana flavored chips raided a Korean market...sounds kinda of good though.

@ErrePi said:

I know I'm late with the comment but I couldn't help myself after seeing the picture on the mug.

It's fanart I've seen on a Japanese fanart site by an artist who was quite into CharliexDojiima, if you get my drift. I feel the picture cannot be fully appreciated without you seeing it in its entire glory so here you go.

I hope you've come to appreciate the coffee mug all the more now every time you go get it refilled.

Also I will refill your mug...anytime

Posted by tavit

hey those banana flavor chips look exactly like bananas

Posted by zaldar

@AjayRaz said:

NO! DON'T GO!

The drones need you. They look up to you ;). Now to see if anyone catches that reference.

Posted by zaldar

hmm so the person who sent the snacks didn't post. I am slightly insulted about the comment on NC...we do have some culture here...yes you have to go to Raleigh or Charlotte to find most of it but it is possible....