121 Comments
  • 121 results
Posted by babz

Seeing Jeff enjoy a jrpg brings a tear to my eye! :)

Posted by fynne

Wow!!  I can't believe you guys did a P4 episode right after PAX.  Awesome!!

I also can't believe how fast Chie has gone from "hanger on" to "Go-To girl".

Posted by AndrewB

Your immediate reaction for any boss/sub-boss should be to cast debilitate : \

Posted by kerikxi
@fynne: Pretty sure they recorded it last week before PAX.
Edited by King9999
@babz said:

" Seeing Jeff enjoy a jrpg brings a tear to my eye! :) "

Jeff is a long-time JRPG fan.  He's played a lot of them, and even wrote reviews for Persona 1 and 2 back when he was with GameSpot.
Posted by Beomoose

NICE God's Hand.

Just because I can't stop myself:

Belial has HUGE fire damage and resists Physical. Don't forget about him!

I now return you to your regularly scheduled recovering from PAX.

Posted by King9999
@Beomoose: Belial's magic stats sucks, though.  I wouldn't use him for dealing magic damage.  Hopefully they'll fuse a Surt.
Posted by evilpaul

Hopefully, they'll stop relying on gimpy ass magic damage when there's physical attacks that blow it completely out of the fucking water.   

Unless any enemy is weak to a particular element, even Severe magic damage attacks pale in comparison to Severe physical ones. And even with a weakness to an element, it's only because of the All-Out Attack you can launch from knocking the enemy down. 

(That's leaving out the fact that between HP/SP percentage recovery after battle abilities the physical ones are much more economical.)
Posted by Radium

God it frustrates me how if a persona is weak against anything or if it doesn't have an amazing skill waiting for them they're too good for it. We shouldn't ever made them fuse Black Frost; it spoiled them. They've passed Surt by twice, it doesn't really matter they'll ride the god hand wave to the end.

Posted by babz
@King9999 said:
" @babz said:

" Seeing Jeff enjoy a jrpg brings a tear to my eye! :) "

Jeff is a long-time JRPG fan.  He's played a lot of them, and even wrote reviews for Persona 1 and 2 back when he was with GameSpot. "
dude iv been following Jeffs work for about 5 years!! i know, thats why it was a joke!!
Maybe i should work on my funny-bone or maybe you should learn to get the joke....... :)
Posted by Undeadpool
@Donkeysraliens:
You win. Collect 3 internets before you go.
Edited by fox01313

As much as I like some of the designs of the personas in the game, I'm surprised they didn't get sued over hell biker looking rather similar to Ghost Rider.
Posted by Gamer_152

Chie has really been the star of these last two episodes.

Moderator Online
Posted by IceTrey87

NOOOOOOOooooooooooooooooooooo.  Why did you register your Melchizidek and Sigfried when you had better ones in the compendium?
Posted by jikoku13

god I'm amazed they made this far without like 50 episodes of pure grinding

Posted by Gerhabio

The end is near and I am sad...

Posted by strangeling

!

Posted by ChrisTaran

God Hand don't play around!

Posted by LikeaSsur

@alpha_numeric said:

@Donkeysraliens said:
" Ok then, bring on monday! But first, a moment of silence please, for our friend Black Frost who didn't make it to see this episode, sniff, he shall be missed....

He's Bufu'ing angels now....sniff...
"

A tear of manliness escapes my eye.

Posted by kerse

Its pretty impressive how long Black Frost made it, much much longer than any persona I ever had made it.

Edited by TwoLines