96 Comments
  • 96 results
Edited by TwoLines
Posted by LikeaSsur

They went through selling everything....just so they could summon a Persona that they didn't need?

Oh, Vinny and Jeff, you make me feel good about playing video games.

Posted by captainanderson

It's funny to see how even over 90 hours in, Jeff and Vinny still have very different ways of playing this game. And Jeff still almost always gets his way, unless Vinny isn't paying attention.

Posted by kerse

@jikoku13 said:

you know I can only wonder what igor an elizebeth do when your not around

cocaine

Posted by strangeling

!

Posted by bkbroiler

"Norn... the OTHER Fortune Persona." Made me laugh pretty hard.

Edited by MrBubbles

anybody notice the penai drawn on alitat or is it just me

Posted by jikoku13

you know I can only wonder what igor an elizebeth do when your not around 

Posted by Zereta
@Tovan51 said:
" @Meatsim said:
" Naoto is such a square, someone who acted like that in real life you could totally see getting picked on in High School. "
Except she has a gun. "
Best reply to anything ever.
Posted by IceTrey87

Should put book of serenity on Yukkiko so you don't have to worry about her getting confused or enraged.
Posted by Gamer_152

HELL BIKAH!

Posted by JeffGoldblum
@FluxWaveZ said:
" @JeffGoldblum: Oh, that's too bad. "
Nah its ok.
At this rate it will be a long time before it becomes a hindrance.
Also, I just had ear drum surgery about a year ago so, hopefully that helps.
Posted by FluxWaveZ
@JeffGoldblum: Oh, that's too bad.
Posted by JeffGoldblum
@FluxWaveZ: Its the second one my hearing has been slowly degrading overtime.
Posted by FluxWaveZ
@JeffGoldblum said:
" @FluxWaveZ said:
" @swoxx said:
" i hear someone pounding plastic drums in the background! The beatles rockband maybe? "
That background noise has been there for several episodes now. "
I dont hear anything... "
There is a clicking, Guitar Hero guitar button-like sound going on in the background.  Either your volume is low or you have a slight hearing problem.
Posted by JeffGoldblum
@FluxWaveZ said:
" @swoxx said:
" i hear someone pounding plastic drums in the background! The beatles rockband maybe? "
That background noise has been there for several episodes now. "
I dont hear anything...
Posted by Catolf
@Tovan51 said:
" @Meatsim said:
" Naoto is such a square, someone who acted like that in real life you could totally see getting picked on in High School. "
Except she has a gun. "
And she can Hama/Mumudo yo' ass XP
Edited by SubwayD

Endurance Run 147: The One Where Vinny Had The Swine Flu. 
It was tragic hearing him groaning away and sounding all unwell. :(

Posted by Radium

Hmm well I just got shown up, after saying they were being lazy about fusion they spend a good bit doing it. I can't wait for the boss it was one of the more fun ones for me, so watching them should be funny.

Posted by shanchett99

they skipped the ultimate mage persona ...sure they couldn't fuse him , but il'd think they'ld remember the yosuke MAX.

"the other fortune persona"... my favorite quote in the game.

Posted by buzz_clik

Arahabaki totally looks like something out of Chelnov / Atomic Runner. Noice.

Posted by bigall94
@Blackout62:
If it was July, I'd wholeheartedly despise you. But school has started, and with all the PAX coverage, I have no way of catching up to Endurance Runs anymore.
Posted by slyspider
@Blackout62 said:
" Dare I say it but I want shorter endurance runs. "
KILL THE WITCH!!!!! BURN HIM WITH FIRE!!!!!!!
Posted by Blackout62

Dare I say it but I want shorter endurance runs.

Posted by Turambar
@Curufinwe said:
" @AlKusanagi said:
" No hug for Charlie. Naoto, you is one frigid bitch!  They need to start a new game+ just for the sole reason of reaching the meat dimension since, if I remember right, you start the new game+ with all the stats you earned the first play though. "
Charlie could have got a lot more than a hug if he had said what she wanted to hear. "
Ironically, the only chose not to "protect Naoto" because they thought it was not what she wanted you to do.

Also, here's to hoping the run doesn't end at 150.  It'd be a shame not to get the True End if for no reason other than finally answering what the Midnight Channel really is.
Posted by Karmann

YEAH!!! The endurance run is going strong!! You guys might beat it on episode 150!! That seems like a nice clean fitting number for a final episode!!

Posted by BountyHead
@www1221 said:
" HMXSean confirmed that there was swine flu at Pax so id get that checked out vinny "
I've heard this too. Better get that looked at Vinny.
Posted by ch3burashka

Shu seems like the biggest dick ever.

Posted by pepper

I am pumped, wonder if you guys are gonna beat the game by episode 150. That would be fitting, wouldn't it?

Posted by Tovan
@Meatsim said:
Except she has a gun.
Posted by watertails

Alice gets Angelic Grace on the fifteenth, right?

If she does, Vinny and Jeff, fuse Belial and Nebiros soon!

Also, fuse Mara, too.

Posted by MeatSim

Naoto is such a square, someone who acted like that in real life you could totally see getting picked on in High School.

Posted by FrankCanada97

Too bad they didn't make Naoto their girlfriend.

Posted by Durkano

Sell all your crap!
Posted by GleasonRyan
HMXSean confirmed that there was swine flu at Pax so id get that checked out vinny
Posted by FluxWaveZ
@swoxx said:
That background noise has been there for several episodes now.
Posted by Swoxx

i hear someone pounding plastic drums in the background! The beatles rockband maybe?

Posted by FluxWaveZ
@Regal said:
" So, where's the pax panel? "
This?
Posted by Regal

So, where's the pax panel?

Edited by Beomoose
Posted by Phished0ne

WEAPONS KILL FASTER!!  

Posted by Hyuzen

ugh, just going back to school, these 40+ minutes are gonna make me fail out

Posted by FluxWaveZ
@Sniipe said:
" 90 hours in I would think they would realize that when fusing, for example, Garuda and Thor, they only have to deselect Thor but can keep Garuda selected when they want to inherit different stuff. "
No, you can't do that to inherit different things.
Posted by MoistJohn

dang... Vinny, you should really go to a doctor, Dtoid just added a page about a guy in PAX09 with confired swine flu. GO NOW !

Posted by Turambar
@Zeik: While it works with mind charge, that makes it not too viable for simple dungeon grinding unlike the ma-dyne spells.  For bosses, Charlie is better off using powercharge + physical skill if one wants to go the charge+attack set up.
Posted by Curufinwe
@AlKusanagi said:
" No hug for Charlie. Naoto, you is one frigid bitch!  They need to start a new game+ just for the sole reason of reaching the meat dimension since, if I remember right, you start the new game+ with all the stats you earned the first play though. "
Charlie could have got a lot more than a hug if he had said what she wanted to hear.
Posted by Winternet

You're MY assistant is always the right choice. Persona 4 2nd Run coming up!

Posted by Osiris

ah my favorite "show" of the day. Thanks guys!

• 96 results