96 Comments
  • 96 results
Posted by DiGiTaL_SiN

Don't forget! You gotta fuse this guy and this guy to get that guy!

Posted by DanielJW
@DiGiTaL_SiN said:
" Don't forget! You gotta fuse this guy and this guy to get that guy! "
It's that guy fused with this guy and you get this guy. Idiot.
Posted by DiGiTaL_SiN
@DanielJW: Wanna bet?!
Posted by DanielJW
@DiGiTaL_SiN said:
" @DanielJW: Wanna bet?! "
You think I'm wrong scrub? This Endurance Run would have gone no where without my comments!
Posted by DiGiTaL_SiN

@DanielJW:  They WILL fuse this guy and this guy to get that guy! I'm certain.

Posted by grossblood

i mean truth is...imitewannasukmyownjunk

but who's reading right?

if you hate that, youll hate my reviews ever more

Posted by Droop

I think  DiGiTaL_SiN has devoted his life to posting first on every GB video.

Posted by grossblood

you have devoted your life to checking if he does, followed by remembering

Posted by Winternet

I really don't agree with previous comments. They're just wrong. They are unacceptable and deplorable. No such comments should ever be posted in GiantBomb.

It's clear that fusing that guy with this guy will get the other guy.

Posted by FLStyle

Jaqshemash?! I like you, do you like me?

Soooo me thinks 150 will be the last milestone for the ER, I'll be surprised if it gets to 200.

Edited by skrutop

Ever drink that Fuse stuff?  Nasty.

Guys, you should get Chie some shoes that hit more often.  You don't want to keep missing with God's Hand.

Also, why keep all of the status accessories that you never use?  Just throw an item at someone whenever they get an ailment (or use that Amrita spell).

Posted by Plasma

Fuse Surt! He gets Ragnarok the best fire spell!

Posted by xDot

Stop doing single fusion, double or bust.

Posted by xDot

And ofcourse by double I mean triple.

Posted by Aishan

Jeff and Vinny are braver men than I; I can never bring myself to spend all my money in an RPG, what if something else comes up, what then?!

Edited by Turambar
@Plasma said:

" Fuse Surt! He gets Ragnarok the best fire spell! "

Nah, the severe elemental skills really aren't all that great, particularly with their SP consumption.  They do look shiny though.
Posted by Shane

Ugh, the repeated fusion attempts to get certain skills is really annoying

Posted by Sarumarine

Obviously Vinny and Jeff have demonstrated that money is no object to them. The Rank 10 Naoto thing was pretty good. 
 "Great. Good luck with that, we'll never see it but, yeah."

Posted by mythrol

How about we do an Endurance Run of Endurance Run and just plow through the rest of the game in sitting? Eh guys. I'm ready for Adachi  to start calling some people Bitches.

Posted by Plasma
@Turambar: All spells are half SP cost, and with fire amp, it'll do more than God hand.  
Posted by Agent_Lost

nice, max out all stats

Posted by Chewii101

Rich! Rich! Hey Rich!  

Wassup. 

Posted by AllanIceman

Man, they're broke! LoL

Posted by SnowyPliskin

Please 'Triple Fuse' more often if only for the sake of my sanity. 

And your good time.

Posted by ryanwho
@Winternet said:
" I really don't agree with previous comments. They're just wrong. They are unacceptable and deplorable. No such comments should ever be posted in GiantBomb.

It's clear that fusing that guy with this guy will get the other guy. "
That's just crazy talk.
Posted by Crocio

quite a mechanical episode.

Posted by RipTheVeins

Anyone else think that Arahabaki looks like the robot-thing from Return To Oz?

Posted by Buretsu

LOL, I just noticed the book on MC's shelf 'GAGS'
Posted by Turambar
@Plasma said:
" @Turambar: All spells are half SP cost, and with fire amp, it'll do more damage than God hand.   "
All SP cost are halved and it will still cost near 20 sp, it hits only one target, and its damage potential isn't significantly higher than the dyne spells.  Trust me, severe damage elemental spells are nothing to get hyped about.
Posted by Carlos1408

FUSIN' TIME!!!

Posted by JoeOE18
@Buretsu said:
" LOL, I just noticed the book on MC's shelf 'GAGS' "
Have you been watching from the beginning? J&V have brought that up a few times. 

Still funny though.
Posted by FrankCanada97
@Turambar said:
" @Plasma said:
" @Turambar: All spells are half SP cost, and with fire amp, it'll do more damage than God hand.   "
All SP cost are halved and it will still cost near 20 sp, it hits only one target, and its damage potential isn't significantly higher than the dyne spells.  Trust me, severe damage elemental spells are nothing to get hyped about. "
Yeah I had Surt, it was a real let down. Chie still ended up doing the most damage.
Posted by oddmanout22287

Bwahaha, when they rolled over Amrita on Garuda was awesome. 
"...oh, guess that could've cured our confusion."
Oh Jeff and Vinny.  YOU SO CRAZY <3

Posted by iAmJohn

Fusing helps to get rid of all those bitches in your soul.  I should know, cuz I'm a creepy raper guy.

Posted by eroticfishcake

*click* *click* - *click* *click* *click*

Ryan sure plays a lot of Rock Band.

Posted by El_Rickhead

been watchin this since like episode 80, i dont know wat the black and white circles are for on the right part of the fuse screen, the ones that say valid invaild and then a number above it, stressin me out a little bit

Posted by eroticfishcake
@theholybible: I think those mean which persona you can fuse with the one highlighted. At least that's what it seemed like when I played it.
Posted by evilpaul
@Turambar said:
" @Plasma said:
All SP cost are halved and it will still cost near 20 sp, it hits only one target, and its damage potential isn't significantly higher than the dyne spells.  Trust me, severe damage elemental spells are nothing to get hyped about. "
Ragnarok and Black Viper certainly aren't.  

Brave Blade and/or Primal Force, particularly on a Null Physical/Repel Physical persona blow them out of the water.

And what the guys have against Rakunda/Sukunda/Debilitate on bosses and Masuskaja/Matarakaja on their dudes, I have no idea.
Posted by JackSukeru

I hope they fuse Satan. SATAN!

Posted by mustachioeugene
@Turambar: 

Agreed. The severe element damages aren't that hot.  I was so bummed when I was playing and Thor got his severe lightning, and it just kinda seemed unreliable compared to a maziodyne.
Posted by HT101

Nice episode today.  That was hilarious when you saw Amrita.  Can't wait to see what tomorrow has in store.

Posted by AlKusanagi

No hug for Charlie. Naoto, you is one frigid bitch!

They need to start a new game+ just for the sole reason of reaching the meat dimension since, if I remember right, you start the new game+ with all the stats you earned the first play though.

Posted by Bartman3010

They can now fuse together Norm; the unemployed accountant of a hefty bar-tab.

Posted by atomic_dumpling
@AlKusanagi said:
"They need to start a new game+ just for the sole reason of reaching the meat dimension"
Oh, you are right - they can't take the challenge anymore :-( That's a Bummer with a capital B.
Posted by Zeik
@mustachioeugene said:
" @Turambar:   Agreed. The severe element damages aren't that hot.  I was so bummed when I was playing and Thor got his severe lightning, and it just kinda seemed unreliable compared to a maziodyne. "
The severe element spells are really meant to be combined with Mind Charge. On their own they're a waste, but with a 2.5x damage boost they can be worthwhile.
Posted by kerikxi

Anybody else grinding their teeth when they kept Lilith?

Fuse that 58 mofo already!

Posted by Osiris

ah my favorite "show" of the day. Thanks guys!

Edited by Sniipe

90 hours in I would think they would realize that when fusing, for example, Garuda and Thor, they only have to deselect Thor but can keep Garuda selected when they want to inherit different stuff.

Posted by Winternet

You're MY assistant is always the right choice. Persona 4 2nd Run coming up!

Posted by Curufinwe
@AlKusanagi said:
" No hug for Charlie. Naoto, you is one frigid bitch!  They need to start a new game+ just for the sole reason of reaching the meat dimension since, if I remember right, you start the new game+ with all the stats you earned the first play though. "
Charlie could have got a lot more than a hug if he had said what she wanted to hear.
  • 96 results